WATCH: Trump tries to shake the hand of Polish president’s wife — and gets rejected

The look on his face!!!

:rofl:

if you watch the clip in it's entirety, she immediately shakes his hand afterwards. She had already made eye contact with the First Lady and was moving to shake her hand. Nice try though.

Nice try. Here's a clip where they zoom in, you can see that she looks RIGHT AT Trumps tiny, grubby, slimy hand and decides "Nope. Not right now" then walks right past the bloated walking bag of KFC.

Donald Trump's handshake was expertly rejected by the Polish first lady

The look on his face!!!

if you watch the clip in it's entirety, she immediately shakes his hand afterwards. She had already made eye contact with the First Lady and was moving to shake her hand. Nice try though.

Nice try. Here's a clip where they zoom in, you can see that she looks RIGHT AT Trumps tiny, grubby, slimy hand and decides "Nope. Not right now" then walks right past the bloated walking bag of KFC.

your tube is edited

mine clearly shows her shaking trumps hand

The look on his face!!!

she did shake his hand

i love it when leftards crop youtube

in an attempt to justify their hate

People chanting "USA, USA" in full force.

Doesn't seem like that much of a fail to me. It's like a concert where someone falls on stage and the people go fucking crazy with the chants. 100% win...

The look on his face!!!

your tube is edited

mine clearly shows her shaking trumps hand

Watch the first video on that page, not the youtube one. First one zooms in and you can see that she makes clear eye contact with the orange shitlord's extended hand.

The look on his face!!!

she did shake his hand

i love it when leftards crop youtube

in an attempt to justify their hate

People chanting "USA, USA" in full force.

Doesn't seem like that much of a fail to me. It's like a concert where someone falls on stage and the people go fucking crazy with the chants. 100% win...

People bussed in to chant "USA USA" by the Polish government. Wow, what a success! lol

19527cb3247dd4ecdf052daafab1048aec58ac6e978bac5e601d2730fe5d2b11.jpg
15036508_1372541812776129_6318412836984348170_n.jpg

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Many in the USA aren't as excited about making USA great as these Polish people. How can this be considered a fail in any way shape or form?

Once again BIASED MSM headline manipulation efforts.. FAKE NEWS!!!
WATCH DONALD TRUMP HANDSHAKE REJECTED BY POLISH FIRST LADY IN HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD EXCHANGE

Watch Poland's First Lady Pass By President Trump's First Attempt at a Handshake
Watch Poland's First Lady Pass By Trump's First Attempt at a Handshake

Poland's First Lady Has No Time for Trump's Awful Handshake Game
Poland's First Lady Has No Time for Trump's Awful Handshake Game

And of course these FAKE BIASED MSM didn't show the rest of the story !!!

is it NO wonder the more and more Americans are growing more trustworthy of Trump and less trustworthy of the BIASED MSM when they see the manipulation of the NEWS by the BIASED MSM as this illustrates!

looked like she was being considerate toward melania.
Did she go back and shake his hand?

Not sure, she was probably scared of where his hand has been.
Great minds....
yes, you think like sytfe. Congrats. I would brag too :D
Not always. But it was such an open invitation. I'm going to see if I can find the whole thing and if she went back to shake the President's hand.

Good grief! It's freaking protocol that the First Ladies shake hands first while the leaders shake hands. Then the Presidents shake each others First Ladies hands.

Forum List

Back