WATCH: Trump tries to shake the hand of Polish president’s wife — and gets rejected

looked like she was being considerate toward melania.
Did she go back and shake his hand?

You know the scum of the board only post what their masters tell them to post. The more dishonest the better.

The look on his face!!!

:rofl:

Seriously? You're an idiot.

The men were shaking hands and like any normal person she stepped around to shake Melania's. It's like you people have no social skills training at all.

If Trump had any social skills, he would have introduced Melania to the president's wife instead of only focusing on himself trying to shake her hand. Of course, you wouldn't know that, what with being a degenerate redneck cretin and all.

Is this level of nitpicking all you morons have left?

Pathetic.

You know the scum of the board only post what their masters tell them to post. The more dishonest the better.

I think most of the idiots on this board are independent idiots, anyone smart enough to give basic directions can't fall for half the shit morons like SHYTE post on a daily basis.

The look on his face!!!

The men were shaking hands and like any normal person she stepped around to shake Melania's. It's like you people have no social skills training at all.

If Trump had any social skills, he would have introduced Melania to the president's wife instead of only focusing on himself trying to shake her hand. Of course, you wouldn't know that, what with being a degenerate redneck cretin and all.

I'm just going to start calling you CNN. You'll take a bullshit story and run with it until you look like a complete moron.

What decent woman would want to shake Psycho Trump's hand?

595db1181500006303bfc458.jpeg

You're ignorant of protocol with foreign dignities too?

:lmao:

The look on his face!!!

You really have gone full retard asshole. The two leaders shake hands first. Then the First Ladies shake hands. THEN the leaders shake the First Ladies hands.

I think most of the idiots on this board are independent idiots, anyone smart enough to give basic directions can't fall for half the shit morons like SHYTE post on a daily basis.

No they're feeding at someone's trough, it's no accident crap like this hits the board with multiple threads at almost the same time.

No they're feeding at someone's trough, it's no accident crap like this hits the board with multiple threads at almost the same time.

Possibly, but one of the key traits we assign to progressives is their groupthink. Maybe its just natural for the morons to behave like lemmings.

Yeah, you guys NEVER "drink at the same trough." That's why we'll have four or five threads on the same liberal hit piece all open within an hour.
Don't be so hypocritical.

So how does trying to make the polish first lady look bad hurt trump?

Even better, there's a report on Buzzfeed (I know, not the best source) that the Trump White House didn't bother to book hotel room for this trip and all the prestige hotels are booked solid. Donnie has no place to stay.

Oh the irony.

Yeah, you guys NEVER "drink at the same trough." That's why we'll have four or five threads on the same liberal hit piece all open within an hour.
Don't be so hypocritical.

And when there are multiple threads on the same topic I ask mods to combine them, doesn't matter who posts them. All it does is clutter the board. This kind of dishonest crap should be moved to the Rubber room.

Even better, there's a report on Buzzfeed (I know, not the best source) that the Trump White House didn't bother to book hotel room for this trip and all the prestige hotels are booked solid. Donnie has no place to stay.

Oh the irony.
Are you really so gullible and dumb you would believe that?

Oh the irony.

Considering that google now has about 20 links to this story from the US and around the world, yes, I do believe it. It's not the sort of thing that someone would just make up.

The Trump Administration is just that dumb.

Oh the irony.

/----- Missouri _Milke's only experience with booking hotels is mopping the floors at Motel 8.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back