WATCH: Trump tries to shake the hand of Polish president’s wife — and gets rejected

The look on his face!!!

:rofl:

if you watch the clip in it's entirety, she immediately shakes his hand afterwards. She had already made eye contact with the First Lady and was moving to shake her hand. Nice try though.

Nice try. Here's a clip where they zoom in, you can see that she looks RIGHT AT Trumps tiny, grubby, slimy hand and decides "Nope. Not right now" then walks right past the bloated walking bag of KFC.

Donald Trump's handshake was expertly rejected by the Polish first lady

AND THEN the cut clip doesn't show her shaking hands with President Trump because you biased ignorant MSM are trying to manipulate idiots like YOU!

Once again BIASED MSM headline manipulation efforts.. FAKE NEWS!!!
WATCH DONALD TRUMP HANDSHAKE REJECTED BY POLISH FIRST LADY IN HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD EXCHANGE

Watch Poland's First Lady Pass By President Trump's First Attempt at a Handshake
Watch Poland's First Lady Pass By Trump's First Attempt at a Handshake

Poland's First Lady Has No Time for Trump's Awful Handshake Game

And of course these FAKE BIASED MSM didn't show the rest of the story !!!

is it NO wonder the more and more Americans are growing more trustworthy of Trump and less trustworthy of the BIASED MSM when they see the manipulation of the NEWS by the BIASED MSM as this illustrates!
Yes, yes, a president who lies every day becomes trustworthy, that's how exceptional american soceity is.

looked like she was being considerate toward melania.
Did she go back and shake his hand?

Not sure, she was probably scared of where his hand has been.
Great minds....
yes, you think like sytfe. Congrats. I would brag too :D
Not always. But it was such an open invitation. I'm going to see if I can find the whole thing and if she went back to shake the President's hand.

Good grief! It's freaking protocol that the First Ladies shake hands first while the leaders shake hands. Then the Presidents shake each others First Ladies hands.
I say we all just settle for him not grabbing her pussy.

WATCH DONALD TRUMP HANDSHAKE REJECTED BY POLISH FIRST LADY IN HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD EXCHANGE

Watch Poland's First Lady Pass By President Trump's First Attempt at a Handshake

is it NO wonder the more and more Americans are growing more trustworthy of Trump and less trustworthy of the BIASED MSM when they see the manipulation of the NEWS by the BIASED MSM as this illustrates!
Yes, yes, a president who lies every day becomes trustworthy, that's how exceptional american soceity is.

And how can we TRUST YOU because you say:"he LIES EVERY DAY" which is a lie and you are lying right now!
Tell you what I'd rather believe Trump then you because you are so ignorant YOU believe EVERYTHING THE MSM puts out!!!

Holy toledo! You left wing whackos are completely ignorant of protocol/or etiquette with dignitaries from foreign nations.

YOU are the ones that are boorish swine.

:lmao:

Great minds....
What a whiney littel bitch you are today shoog.
I thought you were leaving me alone?
So you are fucking stupid AND a liar :D

And how can we TRUST YOU because you say:"he LIES EVERY DAY" which is a lie and you are lying right now!
Tell you what I'd rather believe Trump then you because you are so ignorant YOU believe EVERYTHING THE MSM puts out!!!
No darling, I don't do television. All your media is owned by six multinational corporations, it is nothing but corporte state PR.

Don is a life long pathological liar, there's no way to spin it off.

Great minds....
What a whiney littel bitch you are today shoog.
I thought you were leaving me alone?
So you are fucking stupid AND a liar :D

Throw your food, see if that gets you some relief.

No darling, I don't do television. All your media is owned by six multinational corporations, it is nothing but corporte state PR.

Don is a life long pathological liar, there's no way to spin it off.
your YOUR YOUR :lol:

The look on his face!!!

Seriously? You're an idiot.

The men were shaking hands and like any normal person she stepped around to shake Melania's. It's like you people have no social skills training at all.

What decent woman would want to shake Psycho Trump's hand?

595db1181500006303bfc458.jpeg

The look on his face!!!

The men were shaking hands and like any normal person she stepped around to shake Melania's. It's like you people have no social skills training at all.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, really, you want to support Don and you moan about social skills training?

Man, you gotta take shit that out on the road, seriously, you'll kill with that bit.

How long will it take for the right to respectfully disagree and call the polish presidents wife an ugly whore?

If you watched the speech, you'll see that the twelveth row back, 25 seats to the left of the center stage, a guy looked away for a few seconds. Proof that the Polish hate Trump!

The look on his face!!!

If Trump had any social skills, he would have introduced Melania to the president's wife instead of only focusing on himself trying to shake her hand. Of course, you wouldn't know that, what with being a degenerate redneck cretin and all.

Forum List

Back