🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watch vote flipping live

If you watch the youtube video it starts at 33:12
Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

This has to be that vote changing software, they found in Michigan and in 30 states. Elections should not be run by hackable PCs

Dont mean to make your life complicated. But Philadelphia does not RUN with Dominion machines. So this 30 state conspiracy of "malignant" machines aint anywhere as simple as you make it out to be...

Story about Philly's latest buy of voting machines is here in a 2019 article..

Where are you getting this? Need sources. And the machines aren't coupled.
Go to the site:

Look at the configurations in there documentation. Large voting complexes can be linked together and a master used to collect and centralize the data.

There's nothing there about networking anything.. You're imagining all this..

Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

This has to be that vote changing software, they found in Michigan and in 30 states. Elections should not be run by hackable PCs

Dont mean to make your life complicated. But Philadelphia does not RUN with Dominion machines. So this 30 state conspiracy of "malignant" machines aint anywhere as simple as you make it out to be...

Hammer and Scorecard are programs designed to infect multiple systems. And they are of CIA origin.

Hammer and Scorecard are programs designed to infect multiple systems. And they are of CIA origin.

Don't know what orifice you're pulling this out of. As leaked to the public -- Hammer is another version of the NSA "big brother" surveillance system. Has NO OFFENSIVE or cyber warfare capabilities at all.. Just a GINORMOUS data vacuum cleaner with fancy retrieval and analysis capabilities that can find subtle patterns in HUGE multi-pipeline data streams...

Prove that wrong..

Forum List

Back