Watching CNN all day, not one mention of Clinton/Russia scandal, but they cover GWB speech!?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How rich is this. CNN now glowing over Bush and his comments about the dangers of Nationalism. Imagine that, CNN fawning over a member of the Bush family. This same family whos brother Jeb received 1% in the Primaries as a thorough rejection of what they were representing.

I want these people who are complaining about nationalism and the necessary change in American domestic economic issues to go down to Detroit, Ohio the rest of the rust belt and poor urban communities where African Americans have been left behind, and I want these same people to tell them all to their faces that their needs and dreams don't matter.

The old Communist tactic, which Canada uses, "here's a plate of grub, look how lucky you are!" Of course, rising to your potential isn't in our interest. Go ahead and preach to the poor about the "dangers of nationalism", see how much they care when they are trying to scrape up a meal. Their potential stolen.

Too bad Canada blocks Fox News and other conservative networks, I have to watch CNN and CBC all day. The comedy of some to not understand the predicament America is in is astonishing. Treasonous in some cases as far as I am concerned. They will focus on the Niger issue and a Bush speech, while the sale of uranium to a mortal enemy for large cash deals is ok, invisible to their reporters.

I supported Bush when he was president, I had doubted about his position in Iraq, my opinion at the time was that Pakistan was a nation of cover for terrorists and a more vital issue. Regardless, you give leeway as you appreciate that he has far more information and makes the tough decisions. For him to now make paid speeches which won't even move the needle since history has not been very kind to some decisions, is unacceptable.

Link provided below:

George W. Bush: Bigotry and white supremacy are 'blasphemy' against the American creed - CNNPolitics

George W. Bush: Bigotry and white supremacy are 'blasphemy' against the American creed

PS: Watching John Kelly on CNN right now during the Press Conference. I have more respect for this guy than most as he has served and he lost a son. When he speaks, I listen. I humbly suggest others should also.

Last edited:
3158D495-F08D-4835-B374-8EBBB1A7DFDF.jpeg
Compared to Trump,Bush is a statesman and genius.

Bush is and was a member of The Deep State and Globalist Cabal. Note how, all the Deep Staters are repeating the Identical Message.
Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Bush, Schummer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters...etc. etc.

How rich is this. CNN now glowing over Bush and his comments about the dangers of Nationalism. Imagine that, CNN fawning over a member of the Bush family. This same family whos brother Jeb received 1% in the Primaries as a thorough rejection of what they were representing.

I want these people who are complaining about nationalism and the necessary change in American domestic economic issues to go down to Detroit, Ohio the rest of the rust belt and poor urban communities where African Americans have been left behind, and I want these same people to tell them all to their faces that their needs and dreams don't matter.

The old Communist tactic, which Canada uses, "here's a plate of grub, look how lucky you are!" Of course, rising to your potential isn't in our interest. Go ahead and preach to the poor about the "dangers of nationalism", see how much they care when they are trying to scrape up a meal. Their potential stolen.

Too bad Canada blocks Fox News and other conservative networks, I have to watch CNN and CBC all day. The comedy of some to not understand the predicament America is in is astonishing. Treasonous in some cases as far as I am concerned. They will focus on the Niger issue and a Bush speech, while the sale of uranium to a mortal enemy for large cash deals is ok, invisible to their reporters.

I supported Bush when he was president, I had doubted about his position in Iraq, my opinion at the time was that Pakistan was a nation of cover for terrorists and a more vital issue. Regardless, you give leeway as you appreciate that he has far more information and makes the tough decisions. For him to now make paid speeches which won't even move the needle since history has not been very kind to some decisions, is unacceptable.
no link. Where are the mods? Asleep at the switch again?

Bush is and was a member of The Deep State and Globalist Cabal. Note how, all the Deep Staters are repeating the Identical Message.
Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Bush, Schummer, Pelosi, Maxine Waters...etc. etc.
Deep state. Roflmao
Anyone who uses that phrase is a enabler of DT or Sean Hannity.

Your conspiracy isn't even on the front pages of Drudgereport and Breitbart. That means there's even less than absolutely nothing there, because otherwise those 2 would be losing there minds with red alerts and breaking news all over the place.

LOL you gullible rubes make me laugh.

Just so you understand what is actually going on:

Trumpsters are pissing in the water trying to SOMEHOW SOMEWAY shit on everyone involved in Trump investigation.

Mueller - check
Rosenstein - check
Comey -check

It's the same conspiratorial bullshit Trump was spreading with his "tapped my wires like Nixon!", same bullshit Nunes was pushing with "unmasking!".

As soon as the heat is on it's all diversion, all the time.

Drink up sucker just don't complain of a hangover when disappointment of reality hits, Trump's admin members get indicted and nobody remembers yet another round pizzashop and Seth Rich stories.

It is even more clear how important it was for Donald Trump to win the 2016 election. The Bush dynasty was exposed as a globalist Elite family along with the Clinton Crime Family. There is no place in America for royalty especially when their interests do not put America first.

no link. Where are the mods? Asleep at the switch again?

I can't provide a link to what I saw on CNN, they arent linking the Bush speech, but they covered parts of it, where he attacked boogey men like "white supremists" and "nationalism". I found the link, it's such an important speech that everyone from coast to coast, rich or poor, is tuning in to hear the message.

As I said, comical. I wonder how much he was paid for this "non-partisan, unbiased speech".

Trumpsters are pissing in the water trying to SOMEHOW SOMEWAY shit on everyone involved in Trump investigation.

Mueller - check
Rosenstein - check
Comey -check

It's the same conspiratorial bullshit Trump was spreading with his "tapped my wires like Nixon!", same bullshit Nunes was pushing with "unmasking!".

Drink up sucker just don't complain of a hangover when disappointment of reality hits, Trump's admin members get indicted and nobody remembers yet another round pizzashop and Seth Rich stories.

Right. Only a year long investigation. I wonder if Mueller has already written up his decision before he interviews everyone, as Clinton received? Need I remind you, this against the sitting president of the United States, not the SOS.

Do you have any opinions about Russia getting 20% of your uranium, to give to enemy states, terrorists as they please, while those who approved it received millions? Does that sound "American" to you, or something you might read about in Saudi Arabia?

We'll see how it plays out. If it's true which I would believe it is, reason being for all the proven crap Clinton and jughead have already done, they should swing.

Last edited:
`
`

I was in the doctors office earlier this morning and I saw this Bush speech, on the waiting room TV. No one was paying attention to it so I had the receptionist change the channel. Nobody cared.

Mueller - check
Rosenstein - check
Comey -check

Right. Only a year long investigation. I wonder if Mueller has already written up his decision before he interviews everyone, as Clinton received? Need I remind you, this against the sitting president of the United States, not the SOS.

Do you have any opinions about Russia getting 20% of your uranium, to give to enemy states, terrorists as they please, while those who approved it received millions? Does that sound "American" to you, or something you might read about in Saudi Arabia?

Russia got ZERO of American Uranium as it is ILLEGAL for any mining company to export it outside of United States. They can mine and sell it here, thats it.

You don't know that because you get fed a regular diet of rightwinger bullshit.

Last edited:

Mueller - check
Rosenstein - check
Comey -check

Russia got ZERO of American Uranium as it is ILLEGAL for any mining company to export it outside of United States.

You don't know that because you get fed a regular diet of rightwinger bullshit.
And you are complete liar. Presidents have been known many times to allow the illegal. Besides, you don't really have any idea what was actually done unless you were part of it, and if you were, you're going down.

Your conspiracy isn't even on the front pages of Drudgereport and Breitbart. That means there's even less than absolutely nothing there, because otherwise those 2 would be losing there minds with red alerts and breaking news all over the place.

George W. Bush Emerges to Bash Trump, 'Nativism': ‘We Cannot Wish Globalism Away’ - Breitbart

It's on Drudge also.....in red

W. BUSH COMES OUT SWINGING AT TRUMP...
'Bigotry Emboldened'...

Link provided below:

George W. Bush: Bigotry and white supremacy are 'blasphemy' against the American creed - CNNPolitics

George W. Bush: Bigotry and white supremacy are 'blasphemy' against the American creed

PS: Watching John Kelly on CNN right now during the Press Conference. I have more respect for this guy than most as he has served and he lost a son. When he speaks, I listen. I humbly suggest others should also.
Because there is nothing there.

After his conference with GOV of PR, Trump said the Hillary Uranium deal biggest story of the decade

Trump brought up Kelly's son. Trump. No one else. Trump.

Forum List

Back