Watching CNN, former GOP Mia Love...thankfully she was voted out, she is dumb as a stump (or just dishonest)

By the time the rumor mill stops, Trump will have called the Marines and Navy fighter jets to DC.
NOTHING is too ridiculous for his cult anymore.

REGARDLESS, NONE came.
"The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

Smokin' OP, thank you for being Exhibit A, and get well soon!

:rolleyes:

"The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."
From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

Smokin' OP, thank you for being Exhibit A, and get well soon!

Sure, moron.
You're delusions don't amount to shit.

It's your party that love Russia, thanks to useless idiots, like Trump and his cult wont have to do anything but watch.

Days before his inauguration, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he was open to lifting sanctions on Russia. He said: “If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Putin has tried for years to persuade the US and European countries to end crippling sanctions on Russia’s economy.

Trump raised eyebrows in spring 2016 when he hired GOP operative Paul Manafort to run his presidential campaign. Manafort spent a decade working for pro-Russian politicians and parties in Ukraine and cultivated close relationships with Putin-friendly oligarchs.

February 6 2017

President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, “There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied.

May 10 2017
Reporters raised questions Wednesday as to why a photographer from the Russian media, but not the U.S. press, was apparently allowed into an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and Russian officials.

The issue surfaced after photos of the meeting, including Trump shaking hands with Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and controversial Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak, appeared in the Russian media.

The images were taken by a photographer from TASS, the Russian state-owned new agency.

The Russian embassy even tweeted a photograph of Trump smiling broadly as he put his arm around the diplomat while shaking his hand in the Oval Office.

After the July 2017 meeting of G20 leaders, Trump said he had spoken with Putin about “forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit” to combat “election hacking.”

On several occasions, Trump has praised controversial far-right European leaders who have been shunned by most US officials because of their close ties to Putin. Trump met at the White House with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a top Kremlin ally. He praised the campaign of French politician Marine Le Pen, whose party previously got millions from a Russian bank.

Breaking with American allies, Trump repeatedly called for Russia to be invited back into the Group of Seven. Russia was suspended from the working group of leading industrial nations in 2014 after Putin annexed Crimea. At the August 2019 G7 summit in France, Trump pressed the other leaders to include Russia at the 2020 gathering.

Your gaslighting only works on other Trump cult members and Russians.

Sure, moron.

It's your party that love Russia, thanks to useless idiots, like Trump and his cult wont have to do anything but watch.

Days before his inauguration, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he was open to lifting sanctions on Russia. He said: “If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Putin has tried for years to persuade the US and European countries to end crippling sanctions on Russia’s economy.

Trump raised eyebrows in spring 2016 when he hired GOP operative Paul Manafort to run his presidential campaign. Manafort spent a decade working for pro-Russian politicians and parties in Ukraine and cultivated close relationships with Putin-friendly oligarchs.

February 6 2017

President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, “There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied.

May 10 2017
Reporters raised questions Wednesday as to why a photographer from the Russian media, but not the U.S. press, was apparently allowed into an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and Russian officials.

The issue surfaced after photos of the meeting, including Trump shaking hands with Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and controversial Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak, appeared in the Russian media.

The images were taken by a photographer from TASS, the Russian state-owned new agency.

The Russian embassy even tweeted a photograph of Trump smiling broadly as he put his arm around the diplomat while shaking his hand in the Oval Office.

After the July 2017 meeting of G20 leaders, Trump said he had spoken with Putin about “forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit” to combat “election hacking.”

On several occasions, Trump has praised controversial far-right European leaders who have been shunned by most US officials because of their close ties to Putin. Trump met at the White House with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a top Kremlin ally. He praised the campaign of French politician Marine Le Pen, whose party previously got millions from a Russian bank.

Breaking with American allies, Trump repeatedly called for Russia to be invited back into the Group of Seven. Russia was suspended from the working group of leading industrial nations in 2014 after Putin annexed Crimea. At the August 2019 G7 summit in France, Trump pressed the other leaders to include Russia at the 2020 gathering.

No gaslighting from me. I presented true historical facts about your unfortunate brainwashed mind. No amount of your foaming at the mouth hate filled anti American posts can counter the obvious cause of such.
You were TAUGHT this self hatred of the United States.
WHO DID THIS TO YOU?????
That should be something you should consider.
Every day you spew the same demented hatred over and over.
You seem like a completely unhinged person, and I hope you don't have any children.

Why did the two Sergeant at Arms overrule the Capitol Police's request to call on the National Guard?

Maybe they didn’t believe Republicans would ever attack our Capitol

They were wrong

No gaslighting from me.
As you continue to gaslight, Trumptard.
I presented true historical facts about your unfortunate brainwashed mind.
Russian facts are as good as Trump/FOX facts.

Just like them, too.

July 14 2022
  • Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night once again defended Vladimir Putin.
  • He suggested Italy is a bigger threat to world domination because its economy is slightly larger.
  • Carlson omitted the fact that Russia's annual military spending is more than twice as much as Italy's.
After briefly changing his tune on Russian President Vladimir Putin shortly after the invasion of Ukraine, Fox News host Tucker Carlson was back to defending him on Wednesday night.

No amount of your foaming at the mouth hate filled anti American posts
Anto Russia/Trump post aren't ant-American.
Defending them, like you do, make you an ant-American scum.
can counter the obvious cause of such.
You were TAUGHT this self hatred of the United States.
No, just the lying, criminal, traitors that reside in it.
WHO DID THIS TO YOU?????
TRAITORS who gaslight.
That should be something you should consider.
No, if you tell the truth, you only have to remember one fact.
When people like you gaslight, they have to remember several alternate "facts".

Every day you spew the same demented hatred over and over.
Normal people hate lying criminals, teabaggers embrace them, like Russians do.

You seem like a completely unhinged person,
As you take the opinion of Russians over America?
Little do you realize, he's describing Trumptards, ex-KGB/Putin know they're so gullible, just like their dear leader.

and I hope you don't have any children.
Why?
You're concerned they're smarter than you too, that really isn't saying much.

Short bus kids are too.

As you continue to gaslight, Trumptard.

Russian facts are as good as Trump/FOX facts.

Just like them, too.

July 14 2022
  • Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night once again defended Vladimir Putin.
  • He suggested Italy is a bigger threat to world domination because its economy is slightly larger.
  • Carlson omitted the fact that Russia's annual military spending is more than twice as much as Italy's.
After briefly changing his tune on Russian President Vladimir Putin shortly after the invasion of Ukraine, Fox News host Tucker Carlson was back to defending him on Wednesday night.

Anto Russia/Trump post aren't ant-American.
Defending them, like you do, make you an ant-American scum.

No, just the lying, criminal, traitors that reside in it.

TRAITORS who gaslight.

No, if you tell the truth, you only have to remember one fact.
When people like you gaslight, they have to remember several alternate "facts".

Normal people hate lying criminals, teabaggers embrace them, like Russians do.

As you take the opinion of Russians over America?
Little do you realize, he's describing Trumptards, ex-KGB/Putin know they're so gullible, just like their dear leader.

Why?
You're concerned they're smarter than you too, that really isn't saying much.

Short bus kids are too.
Zombie on you demented avenger subverted demoralized idiot.

So, if Trump authorized them, why didn't they show up?

Who has the authority to disobey the president?

No, one in the military recall's any request by Trump.
If they did refuse Trump would have already had a cow, about it....................months later.
Because, you ignorant moron, even though they are authorized, they are not allowed to deploy unless requested by the local authority...in the case of January 6, it would have been the Capitol Police that would request them. The Capitol police chief wanted to request them, but the Sergeant at Arms of the House and Senate overruled him. And, the D.C. municipal authorities opposed the use of the National Guard:

"Furthermore, as word began circulating around Washington of the Capitol Police’s changing stance on the need for National Guard troops on Jan. 6, Democratic Mayor for the District of Columbia, Muriel Bowser, wrote a letter to Miller and other Departments of Defense and Justice officials asking that National Guard troops not be deployed unless the local Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) approved."

Last edited:
Sure, moron.

February 6 2017

May 10 2017

You are truly the most ignorant poster on this board. Most of your post is recycled debunked allegations from 6 years ago. I'll not waste anymore time reading your mindless pablum.

Answer why would the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms report to Chuck Schumer on Sedition Day??

The answer is: he wouldn't and rambtard is a fucking idiot for not knowing that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You know what amazes me?... that you care so much.... one stupid protest out of hundreds of even more violent protests we watched all year...
It would be good advise for the dems and your dumb ass if they would work on the economy and food shortages and inflation rather than make Trump more powerful by attacking him all day long...
I just filled up my car.... $5.99 per gal.... that's what the people with common sense care about... not a lie and a one sided trial like a goose stepping Nazi would support....
So go ahead and watch your party lose in November in an epic loss....

They ignored intelligence from law enforcement of a possible riot because they "believed" it couldn't happen? That's the silliest thing you've posted on this thread. Thanks for the laugh, though.

I am with you on this one

I am fully aware of how violent Republicans can be ….what were they THINKING?

RW, I doubt if you are fully aware of very much. Very little you post would support that idea. But, I must go...have a great day.

That is the premise of Republican complaints about Jan 6

WHY didn’t they do a better job of stopping us?

You know what amazes me?... that you care so much.... one stupid protest out of hundreds of even more violent protests we watched all year...
It would be good advise for the dems and your dumb ass if they would work on the economy and food shortages and inflation rather than make Trump more powerful by attacking him all day long...
I just filled up my car.... $5.99 per gal.... that's what the people with common sense care about... not a lie and a one sided trial like a goose stepping Nazi would support....
So go ahead and watch your party lose in November in an epic loss....

Epic??

DiscreteGrimyBats-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back