Watching CNN, former GOP Mia Love...thankfully she was voted out, she is dumb as a stump (or just dishonest)

Your article is flawed and is full of lies of omission.

First, "Within 24-hours of the new assessment’s circulation, then-chief of the Capitol Police Steve Sund changed course and began requesting permission to deploy National Guard troops from the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms – both of whom report to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer, respectively."

Chuck Schumer was not the Majority Leader at the time of the insurrection. Mitch McConnell was.

Second, there is ZERO evidence Pelosi or McConnell were requested to call out the National Guard. Probably because the Sergeant-at-Arms doesn't actually report to them as your bullshit link claims.

Third, the Sergeants At Arms do not report to the Speaker or Majority Leader. They report to the Capitol Police Board.

Finally, here is the written tesitmony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi was not involved in that decision at all.

I hope you have the integrity to admit you have fallen for yet another hoax, this one by Gym Jordan. But I know you don't have that kind of character.
thanks for providing a second source for trump making that the guard available on the 4th

That article states...

Within 24-hours of the new assessment’s circulation, then-chief of the Capitol Police Steve Sund changed course and began requesting permission to deploy National Guard troops from the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms – both of whom report to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer, respectively.

Aside from the reality that the House SAA reports to a committee, not the Speaker... on Sedition Day, why on Earth would the Senate SAA report to Chuck Schumer??

:cuckoo:
because he was majority leader…the new congress was sworn in on the 3rd

yoj dembots are clueless to the actual facts and reality

Once again Perfessor, Google is your friend
Do you accept Military Times?

"Five people died during the riot, and three Capitol Police officers died in the days following the attack."

See! Even the Military Times lies!

One person was murdered by a Capitol police officer. That's it. All others died due to natural causes.

Along with 81 million other patriotic Americans.

tenor.gif
81 million my ass... no one believes that....

He didn't need Pelosi to call up the national Guard for his event at the Ellipse that he planned for 1/6, to protect his rally goers...as claimed he wanted.

Why didn't Trump do that....? The Ellipse is two miles from the Capitol..... The National Guard for DC are under the President's command....if he wanted his protesters protected, as claimed, why didn't he do something, or order it?

There was no legal, authorized with permits, march planned to go down to the Capitol filed with the Park Service..... Even though we now know, Trump planned all along to fire up his crowd and send them there...

He didn't need Pelosi to call up the national Guard for his event at the Ellipse that he planned for 1/6, to protect his rally goers...as claimed he wanted.

Why didn't Trump do that....? The Ellipse is two miles from the Capitol..... The National Guard for DC are under the President's command....if he wanted his protesters protected, as claimed, why didn't he do something, or order it?

There was no legal, authorized with permits, march planned to go down to the Capitol filed with the Park Service..... Even though we now know, Trump planned all along to fire up his crowd and send them there...
He needed the Mayor’s permission. She denied it

"Five people died during the riot, and three Capitol Police officers died in the days following the attack."

One person was murdered by a Capitol police officer. That's it. All others died due to natural causes.

Nice diversion Perfesser, do you let your students get away with that when you ask a question?

Now, about your claim that the VP can’t call out the guard

Last edited:
Nice diversion Perfesser

Now, about your claim that the VP can’t call out the guard
the VP can’t. The DC National Guard can be called up by President or Congress…Congress to the Hill and the President with permission. of the Mayor.

Trump made them available and were denied

the VP can’t. The DC National Guard can be called up by President or Congress…Congress to the Hill and the President with permission. of the Mayor.

Trump made them available and were denied
Another moron who can’t read

Anyone else out there?

Pelosi and the DC Mayor turned down his request and so did the Pentagon....
The media is lying to you about that... but the truth will come out....

because he was majority leader…the new congress was sworn in on the 3rd

yoj dembots are clueless to the actual facts and reality

LOLOL

You're brain-dead. Chuck Schumer wasn't the Senate majority leader until 1/20/2021.

face-palm-gif.278959

False, no one was murdered.

Forum List

Back