Watching EPA Admin Scott Pruitt. This guy is awesome!

Unfortunately, you also were of the opinion that Hillary the Hag would win, so you credibility is de minimis.

Is that right? Did you think Trump would win?

Not at all.

Straight up.

He just kept self inflicting wounds.

And has never been my type - too cocky and pretentious.
You don't have to tell me how wonderful you are I will be able to tell.

To lose to trump was not easy to do.

IMO of course.

So is your credibility "de minimus"?

I would have to interject my opinion.

:p

Coal is on the way out, it doesn't matter what trump says or Pruitt. Clean and renewable energy is where's its at.

He is as dumb as Trump, but I think they both know it, just wont admit it. They can't both be so stupid, or yes they can. God will take care of it is the GOP motto.

~1/3 of USA energy production comes from Coal. Way more than that over in China. It will be around for a while. Clean it up. Natural Gas or LNG is moving up. Are we against that Fossil fuel too? Only Solar and Wind are good? Wind don't blow when it is 95deg with 85% humidity. Who is going to AC the cooling centers for the elderly? Who is going to pick them up and bring them downtown? Horse and buggy?
In 2016, about 4.08 trillion kilowatthours (kWh) of electricity1 were generated at utility-scale facilities in the United States.2 About 65% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases), about 20% was from nuclear energy, and about 15% was from renewable energy sources. The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates that an additional 19 billion kWh (or about 0.02 trillion kWh) of electricity generation was from small-scale solar photovoltaic systems in 2016.3

Major energy sources and percent shares of U.S. electricity generation at utility-scale facilities in 2016

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
  • Renewables (total) = 14.9%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%
  • Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%
  • Pumped storage hydroelectricity = -0.2%4

It's funny the way you people keep whipping out that nutcase Olbermann.

Its funny how Red State Amerika "ELECTED" (with help from Russia!) a NUT CASE Dementia Riddin 70 year old Narcissist Fat White Guy/

The OP thought the guy handled the press? Rose colored glasses.

You did not?

Nope.

Unfortunately, you also were of the opinion that Hillary the Hag would win, so you credibility is de minimis.

Is that right? Did you think Trump would win?
Trump will not complete 4 years. He will either Resign, face Impeachment or simple step down because his Dementia medication can no longer conceal that he's Bat Shit Crazy!!!!

Coal is on the way out, it doesn't matter what trump says or Pruitt. Clean and renewable energy is where's its at.

He is as dumb as Trump, but I think they both know it, just wont admit it. They can't both be so stupid, or yes they can. God will take care of it is the GOP motto.

~1/3 of USA energy production comes from Coal. Way more than that over in China. It will be around for a while. Clean it up. Natural Gas or LNG is moving up. Are we against that Fossil fuel too? Only Solar and Wind are good? Wind don't blow when it is 95deg with 85% humidity. Who is going to AC the cooling centers for the elderly? Who is going to pick them up and bring them downtown? Horse and buggy?
In 2016, about 4.08 trillion kilowatthours (kWh) of electricity1 were generated at utility-scale facilities in the United States.2 About 65% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels (coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases), about 20% was from nuclear energy, and about 15% was from renewable energy sources. The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates that an additional 19 billion kWh (or about 0.02 trillion kWh) of electricity generation was from small-scale solar photovoltaic systems in 2016.3

Major energy sources and percent shares of U.S. electricity generation at utility-scale facilities in 2016

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

who dat goof?

cry cry cry

PITTSBURGH before paris cuppy cakes

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The city of Pittsburgh agrees with Paris. The leadership of Pittsburgh told Trump to go fuck himself b/c Trump lost the city of Pittsburgh by over 80 percent!!!!
Pittsburgh fires back at Trump: we stand with Paris, not you

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

I don't watch anything with Oblerman. Last time I saw him he was trembling with lower lip shaking because his mommy died or some crap? What a fruitcake. Took what? two years off He went back to sports.........maybe they got rid of him too? Get that phsyco off my electric box. Dreaded commie loon. If I could find the link.............Land O' Goshen what a world.

7 minutes 10 seconds of liberal nonsense. Why don't you summarize it and not post it. I might read a short statement but I am not listening to all these long videos. No way.

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

I don't watch anything with Oblerman. Last time I saw him he was trembling with lower lip shaking because his mommy died or some crap? What a fruitcake. Took what? two years off He went back to sports.........maybe they got rid of him too? Get that phsyco off my electric box. Dreaded commie loon. If I could find the link.............Land O' Goshen what a world.

7 minutes 10 seconds of liberal nonsense. Why don't you summarize it and not post it. I might read a short statement but I am not listening to all these long videos. No way.

He is handing it to the WH press corp with their sniveling questions about Climate Change and the Paris Accord. He clearly stated yes there is evidence that there has been some increase in global average temperature since 1880. Yes, humans contribute to the temperature increase but it is NOT KNOWABLE what percentage of the increase is due to the human contribution and that climate prediction models are extremely prone to error. Guess what the next question was? "So do you believe in climate change or not?"
Geez Looueez the press are such retards.
I am sure a fucking ignorant dumbass like you thought Pruitt was great. How many of the hottest years on record have been in this century.
Pruitt is such a liar as he knows damn well the the US lead the world in greenhouse gas emissions for decades helping reach that 400 ppm mark. He knows damn well that regulations against greenhouse gas emissions help lower our total emissions. He said it was corporations. If corporations did it,. how the fuck did our emissions get so bad? The human generated emissions upset the balance of the carbon cycle & thereby add to the increase. Asswipe Pruitt evidently thinks spewing this shit into the atmosphere has no effect.

More proof Trump & Pruitt are ignorant liars who put our futrure generations at risj=k so the fossil fuel industry can profit. As for your kids, they could give a shit.

cry cry cry
Trump apologist don't seem to care that they have elected--with Russia's help a proven grossly incompetent but also grossly criminal and a proven habitual liar. And mental issues and deficiency on top of that. Keep that red button away from him lol. I wouldn't put it past him to fire them at the US itself if he becomes unhinged due to his plummeting popularity vs his epic ego.

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

PROOF TRUMP HAS DEMENTIA!

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

So when does Trump Resign????

So when does Trump Resign????

January 20, 2025

Trump gave falsehoods about the MIT study, which is about as surprising as Golden State and Cleveland meeting in the NBA Finals again this year.

Trump gave falsehoods about the MIT study, which is about as surprising as Golden State and Cleveland meeting in the NBA Finals again this year.
Melania has asked Trump for a divorce. Rumor has it Putin can offer her a better deal.

If coal is doomed as you predict, it won't be because of some fucked up, mindless, liberal regulation prematurely eliminating an energy source that built this Country. IT is your ideology "on the way out."

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%

Quit posting that lunatics' videos. That fucker is coming unhinged.

• Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%
He is handing it to the WH press corp with their sniveling questions about Climate Change and the Paris Accord. He clearly stated yes there is evidence that there has been some increase in global average temperature since 1880. Yes, humans contribute to the temperature increase but it is NOT KNOWABLE what percentage of the increase is due to the human contribution and that climate prediction models are extremely prone to error. Guess what the next question was? "So do you believe in climate change or not?"
Geez Looueez the press are such retards.

Historic changes, ice ages and warming happen naturally.
As the caps melt, frozen gases are released that will on it's own bring yet another cooling/mini ice age. Only a very small part can be responsible or controlled by human factors. Volcano releases and earthquakes also release heat into the atmosphere from open vents even well below the sea.

The big climate scare was high profit for science and industry.

Yes we should reduce emissions and grow more trees and green algae for use to breath more than climate change.

If you do not believe in global warming, believe that our resources on earth are finite and pollution is caused by humans. There are places in the US where people can't live and they have been that way for years due to mining of heavy metals, and coal burning. Our grandchildren and theirs will never forgive our destruction of the earth. Wars have been fought over natural resources, most wars are.

Last edited:
The press is made up of people who made a bad career choice.
The Press is what keeps flimflam people like Trump exposed for what they really are.

they did a hell of a job on the Clinton Crime Family

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:dance::dance::dance:

:thewave:

Pittsburgh before paris brahj!!!!!

:gs:

Clinton Crime Family must be really good because your party couldn't find anything after years on Congressional investigations.

The important part was to keep them out of power.

I agree we dodged a bullet.

Many people don't seem to understand that it's not America's participation in climate change prevention that the rest of the world wants. It's America's dollars.
Boy what an original thought! Did you come up with that thought all by yourself?????

If coal is doomed as you predict, it won't be because of some fucked up, mindless, liberal regulation prematurely eliminating an energy source that built this Country. IT is your ideology "on the way out."
Sorry Dumb Billy......renewable energy is the future! Even for knuckle dragging red state Amerika!

Forum List

Back