Watching Howard Dean being asked if he thought was Trump was doing Coke.

R

rdean

He said he raised the question. He said he doesn't do diagnosis on TV. The sniffing, the grandiosity, the manic behavior. Something is going on. Trump should have a medical examination.

He said he won't remove the Tweet.

CtVNsNnUMAEznoN.jpg:large

Should Trump release a medical examination? Take a drug test?

Coke was my first thought too. But then again, why would a 70 year old do coke? Hell, I guess you never know....

He said he raised the question. He said he doesn't do diagnosis on TV. The sniffing, the grandiosity, the manic behavior. Something is going on. Trump should have a medical examination.

Anyone listening to that Dumbass should be forced to take an IQ test and report for decommissioning

Sure.

Harry Reid will say it next on the floor of congress and the leftie loons will start spouting it like gospel.

A lot of people are saying it. I dont want to believe it but very smart people are raising the question. I dont know, I'm just saying

Trump's blood pressure was through the roof last night. Cocaine could certainly have caused that.

Dean is on Trump's Rolodex.
Looking forward to when Dean decides to live in the Alaskan bush.
Kidding?
Wait and see.

Forum List

Back