Watching our next president.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing"

"I said, this is the greatest room I've ever seen. I -- I saw more computer boards than, I think, that they make today." DJT

I've never said Trump doesn't have his moments. He's not 25 himself anymore, but when he brings the energy, he's on point. He sometimes gets lazy with his speech and he jumps to the conclusion rather than giving detailed explanations. Biden today, is clearly a step behind even what I heard from him before he announced.

I'm not knocking him, I don't particularly dislike him. There are some politicians I just don't care for, I don't think Biden is necessarily a bad guy who I would say "this guy is a real POS", I don't think that of Biden.

I do think his policies are worse than Trumps in respect to what the West is facing today. He also would bring the U.S back to where Obama had you, which doesn't bode well for the battle against Communist China or Iran.

Canadians will lean heavily towards wanting Biden, those of us who know what's at stake appreciate how important a strong, sovereign America is for all of our well being, capitalism and liberty.

Forum List

Back