Watching the Brown robbery video I see entitlement of full display

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Watching the video, Brown just casually walks into the store, reaches across the counter, and steals store merchandise. Then, when confronted, he simply pushes and threatens the clerk.

No sign of desperation, no sign of someone who had reached the breaking point and who got out of control.

All's I see is someone doing as they please, someone who has probably stolen store items many times before, someone who uses their size to intimidate and get their way. Someone who looks like they are entitled to do as they please. I don't see how any other conclusion can be reached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the video, Brown just casually walks into the store, reaches across the counter, and steals store merchandise. Then, when confronted, he simply pushes and threatens the clerk.

No sign of desperation, no sign of someone who had reached the breaking point and who got out of control.

All's I see is someone doing as they please, someone who has probably stolen store items many times before, someone who uses their size to intimidate and get their way. Someone who looks like they are entitled to do as they please. I don't see how any other conclusion can be reached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

I see a fucking criminal thug who hates authority, has no respect for others and who is quite capable of trying to charge and kill a cop by beating the man to death.

This is one thug who would serve society better in the form of compost.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society.
Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer, as a nation.

Presently enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Gary Ind., Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis Tn, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let's not forget Detroit, the tourism capital of the world!

You really do have to wonder, based on this video, how many times he's done this before.
No sign here at all, that he was nervous. No looking around to see if anyone is watching, just a cool, no hurry approach to ripping off the store.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society.
Their peaceful and generous !

Go fuck yourself you racist prick.

Libtards this is the kind of shit you are creating with your war on regular white people.

Libtards this is the kind of shit you are creating with your war on regular white people.

How, exactly, was that "racist"?

Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer, as a nation.

Presently enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Gary Ind., Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis Tn, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let's not forget Detroit, the tourism capital of the world!

Oh brother

Even if what you post is correct?

Killing a person for this is justified?

Creating?

It's always been there..

And still is.

That's not why he was killed.

That's not why he was killed.

Of course not.

And the officer, as far as we know, wasn't even aware of this "crime".

He went to stop a couple of kids walking in the street. And from what we know? He handled this poorly..to say the least.

The robbery alone, of course not. However, if he assaulted the officer and went for his gun, then the officer may have been fully justified.

So you are fully in favor of a police state in which a cop can make decisions in the street based on his own judgment.

Let's see, I guess you probably think "Innocent until proven guilty" needs to be struck from our legal system too.

The Ferguson PD released that video as a cover to bait stupid people like yourself and convict Brown in the court of public opinion because they were under pressure to release Wilson's name.

Welcome to the TOOL box. It's amusing that idiots like yourself are always seeing tyranny behind every bush, no pun intended.

Of course not.

And the officer, as far as we know, wasn't even aware of this "crime".

He went to stop a couple of kids walking in the street. And from what we know? He handled this poorly..to say the least.

And then the Ferguson PD doubled down and botched it completely. Why? Because they had a cover-up to create and quickly.

Why did Brown's body lie in the street for several hours and no ambulance? Because the FPD needed time to delay any other witnesses besides the chickenshit cop who is now somewhere in Nebraska.

The FPD is a bunch of girlie-men.

The robbery alone, of course not. However, if he assaulted the officer and went for his gun, then the officer may have been fully justified.

That's a big if considering the shot that killed Brown was through the top of his head. Now dance around and give us the official opinion on that. Brown was 6'-5" tall.

How did the cop get up there and point his gun directly down on top of his head. Was Brown butting him in the stomach? To someone who had already shot him several times in the arm?

What are you smoking?

The character of the police dept had been dragged through the mud, and that's why the video was released. They wanted the public to see that there was more to the story than the "gentle giant" story that was constantly being portrayed. By releasing the video, it immediately changed the theme, and allowed the police dept at least some benefit of the doubt.

Only to have the autopsy info blow it for Walker....why is he not in custody and in jail?

And then the Ferguson PD doubled down and botched it completely. Why? Because they had a cover-up to create and quickly.

Why did Brown's body lie in the street for several hours and no ambulance? Because the FPD needed time to delay any other witnesses besides the chickenshit cop who is now somewhere in Nebraska.

The FPD is a bunch of girlie-men.
You really are being absurd. There's not a police dept in this country that would throw one of their officers to the wolves. First of all, he wouldn't have even been given a choice, the dept would have demanded he leave the area since his presence put more than just himself in danger.
The residents had shown they were not willing to wait for the investigation, they wanted blood, and once groups like the New Black Panthers showed up, the mob mentality would have unleashed a death sentence on this officer and his family.

That's a big if considering the shot that killed Brown was through the top of his head. Now dance around and give us the official opinion on that. Brown was 6'-5" tall.

How did the cop get up there and point his gun directly down on top of his head. Was Brown butting him in the stomach? To someone who had already shot him several times in the arm?

What are you smoking?

My best guess is, once Brown showed that he was willing and ready to mix it up with a cop and go for the gun, the cop was probably running on high adrenaline, and probably started firing and simply struck Brown in random places with no real regard to a specific target.

Forum List

Back