🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:
Any hot chicks in the court room?
chickens?
Debbie Washerwoman Schultz?
:puke: :puke:

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
chickens?
who knew that many Trump Staffers spoke fluent Russian?

chickens?
who knew that many Trump Staffers spoke fluent Russian?
I'd like to know how he got over to russia to recruit so frequently when he was going across our country daily for 15 months.

Were the Russians also working for Bernie Sanders?????:

wikileaks-DNCleaks-FAQ.jpg

Too funny.

maybe Trump Staffers were buying those hot sexy russian brides for $50.00,,,but to get them for 50 bucks, they had to fly to Russia? and that cost Hillary the erection,,,,oops,,,election?

Nothing came out of the hearings today, nothing will. It's just another dog and pony show.

chickens?

It's interesting that you've chosen for your avatar a picture of a woman who portrays a personified pile of diarrhea in a tv commercial.

and yet,,,,Hillary supposedly got more votes? wasnt the whole purpose of hacking an election was to make sure Trump got more votes?

Is this a serious question?

Ever hear of the Electoral College?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So ahem, the Electors voted for who they were supposed to vote for, and were "faithful". Want to try again?
The only party that tried to tamper with The Election and The Electors were The Democrat Party who spent millions of dollars trying to convince Electors not to carry out their duties, and even went so far as to issue Death Threats against them.

Lefty is trying to turn America in to The Wiemar Republic with The Left playing The Role of That Nazi Party right before they took over.

When you're insane, do you KNOW you're insane?

You and your pals provided the evidence when you cheered the Russian hacking of the DNC because you thought it was going to turn the election against Clinton.

They then retardedly cry for proof that it changed even one voter's mind.
well isn't that what influence means? I mean, shit for brains, maybe you should look up definitions of words you and yours use.

So, you're admitting then that the hacks perpetrated by the Russians and the subsequent releases by WL, did indeed influence our election in favor of Trump?
so you don't know what the word influence means when you and yours use it eh? typical I tell you.
i never got a phone call from any russian man warning me that if i vote for Hillary, he will come over and shoot all of my pets

Well then we ruled that out.

:cuckoo:

and till this day,,,still no evidence that Russia changed the minds of 20 Million Americans

chickens?

It's interesting that you've chosen for your avatar a picture of a woman who portrays a personified pile of diarrhea in a tv commercial.

So interesting, you keep typing about shit you know nothing of.

No one has ever said they did except you RW morons who don't understand the subject.

How about one of you liberal mental deficients come up with something that Trump can actually be accused of doing? I have yet to hear ANY of you come up with even an alleged crime. So tell us, what does Trump have to do with the Russians that is criminal in any way, shape or form?

It is simply a byproduct of butthurt!

and till this day,,,still no evidence that Russia changed the minds of 20 Million Americans

You only need evidence that Russia changed the minds of 40,000 people. That's what it would have taken to change the outcome of the election.

You really are mentally deficient, aren't you?

Goodbye! You are a waste of electrons and need adult supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back