🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the only way that the Russians could have changed the outcome of the election, They would have to alter ballots/voting. There is no other way to change an election except by messing with the votes.

Wrong, by messing with the voters.

Here is you problem. I am a "voter", NOBODY messed with me. You are free to try....once.

If voters can't be influenced, these threads would have no purpose, Political ads would have no purpose, campaigns would have no purpose. Even you changed your mind about who you would vote for, because few people supported Trump from the start.

I never changed my mind. I've known who Hillary was since the 80's. She is a **** who deserve's to die.

Do the democrats actually believe that Putin caused millions of Hillary supporters to all of a sudden switch their voted for Trump?

No. Fool.
than how is it they influenced the election? I'm still waiting for an answer. no one has answered it yet after seven months.

I've answered that question on these pages several times. It has been answered in this thread. You don't want an answer. Fool.

Blow it out your ass Troll. The director of the NSA said there is no evidence of Russia affecting even one vote at even one polling station at any of the states Trump flipped.

You are doing more damage to America than anyone in Russia could ever hope to do.

Your own people ratted on Hillary Clinton and Schultz for rigging your own Primary.

You are Putin's bitch if your theory is that Putin wants to destabilize our Democracy. You are doing a fine job scumbag for him then if that is your twisted logic.

We have trade with Russia and have common enemies, and it is actually in Russia's best interest for America to be strong because it's going to be up to us and Russia as Western Style Democracies to fight the Jihadist horde whose dicks you suck every day!

Next time run a candidate that is honest and doesn't take $125 Million from Russia to sell our Uranium to them and a $100 Million from Saudia Arabia to do God knows what.
:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Great attempt at diversion.

Meanwhile what have we learned today?

Russia tried to influence our election
Donald Trump lied about President Obama's wire tapping

And Rexx still has his head firmly up Trump's ass.

Last edited:
Blow it out your ass Troll. The director of the NSA said there is no evidence of Russia affecting even one vote at even one polling station.

You are doing more damage to America than anyone in Russia could ever hope to do.

Your own people ratted on Hillary Clinton and Schultz for rigging your own Primary.

You are Putin's bitch of your theory is Purin wants to destabilize our Democracy. You are doing a fine job scumbag.

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Great attempt at diversion.

Meanwhile what have we learned today?

Russia tried to influence our election
Donald Trump lied about President Obama's wire tapping

And Rexx still has his head firmly up Trump's ass.
you know,,its pretty difficult to send a few million russians to all 57 states in order to make sure Trump would win.

It takes a special kind of fool to discuss ballots in relation to these hearings.

It takes a special kind of fool to claim the Russians hacked our election.

Ok dumbasses, ONE MORE TIME, just for YOU, because it istough to be mad at such mentally challenged people:

Russians hacked (read broke in and stole) DNC and Podesta's emails with the goals of influencing the election in their favorite son's favor.

This is the Russian interference that this conversation and the hearings are about. NOT BALLOTS.

You think you GET IT NOW?

So, how did that influence the election? No one knows or can prove anything, especially that Trump had anything to do with it.

BTW, if you don't change your password from "password", who is the moron in this picture?

None of what you just said is relevant. The ONLY thing relevant here is the crime (breaking in and stealing emails) and it's goals (influence American election).

BTW Podesta's email could have been "fsdionfiua7877877823423mnmkommdfiodfsjr9we7123897412389u4" and his account would still be hacked exactly the same way, so again you pissed past the target.

So you think Trump was sitting at a keyboard in Russia doing this?

No, I think you are a moron, Admiral Moron no less.

So, I'll ask again:

Who has claimed that, as the OP says IN THE TITLE:

"What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?"

So, if we acknowledge that the Russians did nothing with ballots, then the entire script of the fascists is utter idiocy.

They lost the election and are butthurt, that's the long and short of it.
There are far better and safer ways a foreign goverment can use to influence our elections than stuffing ballot boxes. For example, leaking damaging information about a candidate, delivering large sums of cash to an opposition candidate, and of course hacking into campaign planning and personal information and making it available to the opposition or the press are very doable ways of influencing our elections. This is not the 19th century. An election can be influenced without every touching the balloting process.

Hillary was already a laughing stock to about 70% of potential voters,,,,she didnt need any help from the Russians to convince us,,,we all saw the videos of her having head spasms/coughing/barking/falling down as if her hips kept collapsing,,and then to top it off,,,making a total jackass of herself in the three debates.....even the flies were laughing at her

It takes a special kind of fool to claim the Russians hacked our election.

Ok dumbasses, ONE MORE TIME, just for YOU, because it istough to be mad at such mentally challenged people:

Russians hacked (read broke in and stole) DNC and Podesta's emails with the goals of influencing the election in their favorite son's favor.

This is the Russian interference that this conversation and the hearings are about. NOT BALLOTS.

You think you GET IT NOW?

So, how did that influence the election? No one knows or can prove anything, especially that Trump had anything to do with it.

BTW, if you don't change your password from "password", who is the moron in this picture?

None of what you just said is relevant. The ONLY thing relevant here is the crime (breaking in and stealing emails) and it's goals (influence American election).

BTW Podesta's email could have been "fsdionfiua7877877823423mnmkommdfiodfsjr9we7123897412389u4" and his account would still be hacked exactly the same way, so again you pissed past the target.

So you think Trump was sitting at a keyboard in Russia doing this?

No, I think you are a moron, Admiral Moron no less.

So you are incapable of answering the question? I guess you are just a typical lib know-nothing.

So, I'll ask again:

So, if we acknowledge that the Russians did nothing with ballots, then the entire script of the fascists is utter idiocy.

There are far better and safer ways a foreign goverment can use to influence our elections than stuffing ballot boxes. For example, leaking damaging information about a candidate, delivering large sums of cash to an opposition candidate, and of course hacking into campaign planning and personal information and making it available to the opposition or the press are very doable ways of influencing our elections. This is not the 19th century. An election can be influenced without every touching the balloting process.

So you have evidence that any of this was done? No.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Hillary was already a laughing stock to about 70% of potential voters,,,,she didnt need any help from the Russians to convince us,,,we all saw the videos of her having head spasms/coughing/barking/falling down as if her hips kept collapsing,,and then to top it off,,,making a total jackass of herself in the three debates.....even the flies were laughing at her
If she was a laughing stock with 70% of the voters, then how did she end up with 65 million votes to Trumps 62 million.

If she was a laughing stock with 70% of the voters, then how did she end up with 65 million votes to Trumps 62 million.
amongst normal working class people,,,they pretty much hated her and loved to make jokes about her for her 16/17 months of campaining

So, I'll ask again:

Those of just ways a foreign government can influence our elections. The FBI will determine what was actually done to help Trump win.

when this all ends,,,Elijah Cummings will still insist that it was the Russians that allowed Trump to win,,,and it wasnt because Hillary was just a flawd/boring candidate that couldnt even fill a small high school gym

So, I'll ask again:

Those of just ways a foreign government can influence our elections. The FBI will determine what was actually done to help Trump win.

Some of you have forgotten the rules. There has to be suspicion of a crime before an investigation to be undertaken. It is called "probable cause". There is none.

There are more idiots in California and New York?

when this all ends,,,Elijah Cummings will still insist that it was the Russians that allowed Trump to win,,,and it wasnt because Hillary was just a flawd/boring candidate that couldnt even fill a small high school gym
The question is not whether Russians got Trump elected. That would be impossible to prove. The question is whether they influenced the election. If they can influence a presidential election, they can certainly influence congressional elections and state elections. And if they can influence our elections they can influence our policies toward Russia and that is a pretty serious problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back