🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians hacked emails, not the election.

I don't think it's hacking if someone gives you their password.
im still watching and havent heard anyone ask coomey how its possible for anyone to tamper with millions of ballots?
The purpose of the investigation as stated much better by Comey is to determine if and to what degree the Russians interfered with our election process. There are far more effective and safer ways to interfere with elections than stuffing a ballot box.
what are those ways? please enlighten us, cause damn I have no fking idea what you're saying.

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Since James Comey confirmed that there is an active FBI investigation into Russian interference into our election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee have bent over backwards to change the subject. But Rep. Michael Turner may have gotten just a little too cute by suggesting that any old thing, like an innocent picture or meeting, could prompt an FBI investigation, asking Comey what the “tipping point” could be for such an investigation.

Comey’s response:

A credible allegation of wrongdoing.

Oops.
and what was that credible allegation? from whom?

I know you're not into answering direct questions, but just for fun:

Has someone asserted the Russians have, as you put it, "altered millions of ballots"?
what else is the point of the investigation?
I don't know.

My original question remains unanswered.
it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.
I answered your question, and you didn't answer mine.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.
what does the OP have to do with anything? It's a thread he/ she created to get information. Isn't that the point of a thread, to report or ask people questions? Why don't you just answer the OP and state you know of no one and move on? Why is it you're trying to deflect from the intent of the thread?
I just asked a question that was based specifically by the inference made by the OP.

Turns out the inference was intellectually dishonest, and that answers my question.

what else is the point of the investigation?
I don't know.

it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.
what does the OP have to do with anything? It's a thread he/ she created to get information. Isn't that the point of a thread, to report or ask people questions? Why don't you just answer the OP and state you know of no one and move on? Why is it you're trying to deflect from the intent of the thread?
I just asked a question that was based specifically by the inference made by the OP.

Turns out the inference was intellectually dishonest, and that answers my question.
well perhaps you should learn how to fking read:

"with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds"

Exactly where is your evidence?

I don't know.

"with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds"

Look at the title of the thread.

Look at the title of the thread.
read what I posted/ he posted.

I don't know.

You and your pals provided the evidence when you cheered the Russian hacking of the DNC because you thought it was going to turn the election against Clinton.

You and your pals provided the evidence when you cheered the Russian hacking of the DNC because you thought it was going to turn the election against Clinton.
no, what we said was if they did it and have the 33k emails, post them up. Haven't seen them, so it's obvious they didn't. We, know better than it was the russians. Wikileaks provided the material and we thanked them. If it was the ruskies, prove it! It's what has been said since october bubba. you got crickets.

and yet,,,,Hillary supposedly got more votes? wasnt the whole purpose of hacking an election was to make sure Trump got more votes?

Exactly.

And their constant humping Pooting's leg and attacking the US Constitution.

The right has become an enemy of the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly.

And their constant humping Pooting's leg and attacking the US Constitution.

The right has become an enemy of the US.

who exactly are you referring to humping legs? seems you all have that habit firmly in your grasp. So what you got after seven months is exactly what you had at the start of the lie. Nothing. excuse me while I officially call you toast.

no, what we said was if they did it and have the 33k emails, post them up. Haven't seen them, so it's obvious they didn't. We, know better than it was the russians. Wikileaks provided the material and we thanked them. If it was the ruskies, prove it! It's what has been said since october bubba. you got crickets.

So now the myriad news stories, drumpfs twits and statements, the statements by drumpfs minions, statements by Wikileaks ... All that and more are crickets?

K

and yet,,,,Hillary supposedly got more votes? wasnt the whole purpose of hacking an election was to make sure Trump got more votes?

Is this a serious question?

Ever hear of the Electoral College?

So ahem, the Electors voted for who they were supposed to vote for, and were "faithful". Want to try again?
The only party that tried to tamper with The Election and The Electors were The Democrat Party who spent millions of dollars trying to convince Electors not to carry out their duties, and even went so far as to issue Death Threats against them.

Lefty is trying to turn America in to The Wiemar Republic with The Left playing The Role of That Nazi Party right before they took over.

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Great attempt at diversion.

Meanwhile what have we learned today?

Russia tried to influence our election
Donald Trump lied about President Obama's wire tapping

And Rexx still has his head firmly up Trump's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back