🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

No one has ever said they did except you RW morons who don't understand the subject.
well tell us the subject.

^ timely example by an abject fool.
oh by all means post up the evidence. we've all been waiting seven months. why can't you post it?

doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial.

I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?

I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?
when has somebody presented anything about the russians?

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

No one has ever said they did except you RW morons who don't understand the subject.
well tell us the subject.

^ timely example by an abject fool.
oh by all means post up the evidence. we've all been waiting seven months. why can't you post it?

They have nothing. Hillary can turn around and go back to the woods now.Can we take a collection for her new back pack? Hopefully next time she'll " Go too Farrr to turn back now"

This whole thing was just started during the debates so she could discredit Trump and get herself elected, they just kept running with the story. They got nothing but the plan to keep Trump tied up so he cant get anything done.

I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?

1481590626982.jpg

the hearing is almost becoming a SNL sketch. the rats have no evidence of any kind that the russians cost Hillary the election,,,,lets just say that this is what happens "When You Assume" :laugh2:

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?

The fascist democrats have claimed that the "Russians hacked the election."

Seth Rich released the DWS emails, so even supposing that Guccifer 2.0 released the Podesta emails, how is that "hacking the election?"

the hearing is almost becoming a SNL sketch. the rats have no evidence of any kind that the russians cost Hillary the election,,,,lets just say that this is what happens "When You Assume" :laugh2:
I know you're not into answering direct questions, but just for fun:

Has someone asserted the Russians have, as you put it, "altered millions of ballots"?

It takes a special kind of fool to discuss ballots in relation to these hearings.

It takes a special kind of fool to claim the Russians hacked our election.

Ok dumbasses, ONE MORE TIME, just for YOU, because it istough to be mad at such mentally challenged people:

Russians hacked (read broke in and stole) DNC and Podesta's emails with the goals of influencing the election in their favorite son's favor.

This is the Russian interference that this conversation and the hearings are about. NOT BALLOTS.

You think you GET IT NOW?

The fascist democrats have claimed that the "Russians hacked the election."

Seth Rich released the DWS emails, so even supposing that Guccifer 2.0 released the Podesta emails, how is that "hacking the election?"
What is meant by "hacked"?

how else does one interfere? so are you saying you know what was in the minds of the voters and they were therefore hypnotized?

how else does one interfere?
By doing what has been reported widely - a phishing scheme that got into DNC emails and then releasing them publicly.

No one has asserted anything else, as far as I know.

Has someone asserted the Russians have, as you put it, "altered millions of ballots"?
what else is the point of the investigation?

I don't know.

My original question remains unanswered.

how else does one interfere?
By doing what has been reported widely - a phishing scheme that got into DNC emails and then releasing them publicly.

No one has asserted anything else, as far as I know.
who did that? what exactly have the russians done? why are we now on month seven of this disaster that is a phishing scheme?

I don't know.

My original question remains unanswered.
it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back