🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?
when has somebody presented anything about the russians?
I don't know what that has to do with my question.

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?
how else does one interfere?
By doing what has been reported widely - a phishing scheme that got into DNC emails and then releasing them publicly.

No one has asserted anything else, as far as I know.

Phishing was podesta's emails. DNC hack was much more sophisticated attack:

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

Ok dumbasses, ONE MORE TIME, just for YOU, because it istough to be mad at such mentally challenged people:

Russians hacked (read broke in and stole) DNC and Podesta's emails with the goals of influencing the election in their favorite son's favor.

You have;

• Zero evidence that the Russians hacked the Podesta emails
  • Zero evidence as to the motive
You are simply flinging partisan shit.

This is the Russian interference that this conversation and the hearings are about. NOT BALLOTS.

You think you GET IT NOW?

Russian "interference?"

:lmao:

No, this is a case of the public getting to see the shit you fascists actually say. What was released about that crooked scum Podesta are his OWN FUCKING WORDS.

Nothing hurts you fascists quite as much as truth.

Your Fuhrer pays trolls - perhaps even you - millions to post fake news and try to interfere with our elections.

I may have missed something along the way, but when has anyone said that ballots or ballot machines were tampered with by the Russians?

Is someone, somewhere saying that the Russians tampered with ballots/ballot machines, or is this just a big ol' straw man?
By doing what has been reported widely - a phishing scheme that got into DNC emails and then releasing them publicly.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
did the FBI ever look at that server? If not, it's all bullshit.

the hearing is almost becoming a SNL sketch. the rats have no evidence of any kind that the russians cost Hillary the election,,,,lets just say that this is what happens "When You Assume" :laugh2:
I know you're not into answering direct questions, but just for fun:

Has someone asserted the Russians have, as you put it, "altered millions of ballots"?
what else is the point of the investigation?
I don't know.

My original question remains unanswered.
it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.
I answered your question, and you didn't answer mine.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Since James Comey confirmed that there is an active FBI investigation into Russian interference into our election and potential collusion with the Trump campaign, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee have bent over backwards to change the subject. But Rep. Michael Turner may have gotten just a little too cute by suggesting that any old thing, like an innocent picture or meeting, could prompt an FBI investigation, asking Comey what the “tipping point” could be for such an investigation.

Comey’s response:

A credible allegation of wrongdoing.

Oops.

So, I'll ask again:

Who has claimed that, as the OP says IN THE TITLE:

"What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?"

did the FBI ever look at that server? If not, it's all bullshit.

That is a completely MORONIC reply to FBI's report.

This Joint Analysis Report (JAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The U.S. Government is referring to this malicious cyber activity by RIS as GRIZZLY STEPPE.

[

What is meant by "hacked"?

It depends on what the whore press will let the fascists get away with?

It is used to create an impression in the public of sinister forces conspiring unfairly to deprive the fascist party of their Allah given right to rule!

In reality, it means that the democrats lost the election and are butthurt. They lost because the voters found out the truth and refused to vote for them, and all the illegals in California were not enough to change it.

Russians hacked emails, not the election.

I don't think it's hacking if someone gives you their password.
im still watching and havent heard anyone ask coomey how its possible for anyone to tamper with millions of ballots?
The purpose of the investigation as stated much better by Comey is to determine if and to what degree the Russians interfered with our election process. There are far more effective and safer ways to interfere with elections than stuffing a ballot box.

They hacked emails with the intent -- at the encouragement/approval of Trump -- of influencing the election.

Prove it. Which emails did the Russians HACK. Podesta clicked on a link and allowed someone access via phishing. That is hardly a coordinated hacking attempt by a foreign government. Of course there are piles of suppositions that are reported on day in day out as if it was really news. Trump didn't encourage anything, he used a sarcastic joke when he said maybe the Russians can find Hillarys emails, the complete morons on the left thought he was serious.

They hacked emails with the intent -- at the encouragement/approval of Trump -- of influencing the election.

Prove it. Which emails did the Russians HACK. Podesta clicked on a link and allowed someone access via phishing. That is hardly a coordinated hacking attempt by a foreign government. Of course there are piles of suppositions that are reported on day in day out as if it was really news. Trump didn't encourage anything, he used a sarcastic joke when he said maybe the Russians can find Hillarys emails, the complete morons on the left thought he was serious.

17 Intelligence agencies agree. That's proof enough for me.

So, I'll ask again:

Who has claimed that, as the OP says IN THE TITLE:

"What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?"

So, if we acknowledge that the Russians did nothing with ballots, then the entire script of the fascists is utter idiocy.

They lost the election and are butthurt, that's the long and short of it.

You seriously need to at least TRY to do some research before asking these MANY TIMES ADRESSED questions.

DNC hack:

Podesta's phishing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/...ssia-was-behind-john-podestas-email-hack.html

Threat researchers at Dell SecureWorks, an Atlanta-based security firm, had been tracking the Russian intelligence group for more than a year. In June, they reported that they had uncovered a critical tool in the Russian spy campaign. SecureWorks researchers found that the Russian hackers were using a popular link shortening service, called Bitly, to shorten malicious links they used to send targets fake Google login pages to bait them into submitting their email credentials.

The hackers made a critical error by leaving some of their Bitly accounts public, making it possible for SecureWorks to trace 9,000 of their links to nearly 4,000 Gmail accounts targeted between October 2015 and May 2016 with fake Google login pages and security alerts designed to trick users into turning over their passwords.

Among the list of targets were more than 100 email addresses associated with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, including Mr. Podesta’s. By June, 20 staff members for the campaign had clicked on the short links sent by Russian spies. In June, SecureWorks disclosed that among those whose email accounts had been targeted were staff members who advised Mrs. Clinton on policy and managed her travel, communications and campaign finances.

Do the democrats actually believe that Putin caused millions of Hillary supporters to all of a sudden switch their voted for Trump?

the hearing is almost becoming a SNL sketch. the rats have no evidence of any kind that the russians cost Hillary the election,,,,lets just say that this is what happens "When You Assume" :laugh2:
I know you're not into answering direct questions, but just for fun:

Has someone asserted the Russians have, as you put it, "altered millions of ballots"?
what else is the point of the investigation?
I don't know.

My original question remains unanswered.
it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.
I answered your question, and you didn't answer mine.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.
what does the OP have to do with anything? It's a thread he/ she created to get information. Isn't that the point of a thread, to report or ask people questions? Why don't you just answer the OP and state you know of no one and move on? Why is it you're trying to deflect from the intent of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back