Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been told many times to you, you obviously can't hear or read. Hacked election. how does one do that if not at the ballot box? I'm still waiting. why can't you answer that? I gave you my answer to your question.
I answered your question, and you didn't answer mine.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.
what does the OP have to do with anything? It's a thread he/ she created to get information. Isn't that the point of a thread, to report or ask people questions? Why don't you just answer the OP and state you know of no one and move on? Why is it you're trying to deflect from the intent of the thread?
I just asked a question that was based specifically by the inference made by the OP.

Turns out the inference was intellectually dishonest, and that answers my question.
well perhaps you should learn how to fking read:

"with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds"

Exactly where is your evidence?

You and your pals provided the evidence when you cheered the Russian hacking of the DNC because you thought it was going to turn the election against Clinton.

They then retardedly cry for proof that it changed even one voter's mind.

I answered your question, and you didn't answer mine.

The person who created this thread said, "doesnt anyone have any video evidence of the Russians altering millions of ballots? this is almost as laughable as the OJ trial". Perhaps you should ask him.
what does the OP have to do with anything? It's a thread he/ she created to get information. Isn't that the point of a thread, to report or ask people questions? Why don't you just answer the OP and state you know of no one and move on? Why is it you're trying to deflect from the intent of the thread?
I just asked a question that was based specifically by the inference made by the OP.

Turns out the inference was intellectually dishonest, and that answers my question.

"with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds"

You and your pals provided the evidence when you cheered the Russian hacking of the DNC because you thought it was going to turn the election against Clinton.

well isn't that what influence means? I mean, shit for brains, maybe you should look up definitions of words you and yours use.

well isn't that what influence means? I mean, shit for brains, maybe you should look up definitions of words you and yours use.

So, you're admitting then that the hacks perpetrated by the Russians and the subsequent releases by WL, did indeed influence our election in favor of Trump?

So, you're admitting then that the hacks perpetrated by the Russians and the subsequent releases by WL, did indeed influence our election in favor of Trump?
OMG

giphy.gif

so you don't know what the word influence means when you and yours use it eh? typical I tell you.

so you don't know what the word influence means when you and yours use it eh? typical I tell you.
i never got a phone call from any russian man warning me that if i vote for Hillary, he will come over and shoot all of my pets

i never got a phone call from any russian man warning me that if i vote for Hillary, he will come over and shoot all of my pets
nor did I or fking anyone else for that matter. now in pretendland where the dems play, it did.

You can't have it both ways, retard.

You can't say that it both hurt Clinton and had no influence in the election.

sure I can, why did that intern from the DNC lose his life Seth? Now I have pure compassion for him. he did the right thing.

sure I can, why did that intern from the DNC lose his life Seth? Now I have pure compassion for him. he did the right thing.

As I said. Retard.

so you're now laughing at the dead who died giving for his country. now you are a sham

As I said. Retard.
why do you keep bringing in those who can't defend themselves? Pig!!!!

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:
Any hot chicks in the court room?

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
chickens?

chickens?
Debbie Washerwoman Schultz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back