Watching Trump in front of the students event he is in much better flight than in OK...it's like they bring out the passion

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I notice that about him. He's like Hulk Hogan back in the day. He feeds off the crowd. He's in top form tonight n AZ.

They claim it is a student event, but Students for Trump is an organization owned by a right wing Political action committee. Students have nothing to do with it.
Oh, they forced them to show up? Lol
Trump needs a bunch of young MAGAtards for help as Biden leads the polls for Arizona.
All the old MAGAtards are either dying, half dead, or disgusted with him.

They claim it is a student event, but Students for Trump is an organization owned by a right wing Political action committee. Students have nothing to do with it.
Trump needs a bunch of young MAGAtards for help as Biden leads the polls for Arizona.
Yeah, keep believing those polls, please.

I hope Trump can get 4 more years, because the next generation may casting votes for President Xi if not.

I hope Trump can get 4 more years, because the next generation may casting votes for President Xi if not.
Trump is loosing routes to turn with while Biden still has many avenues to turn to. Wake up. Biden is leading in polls nationwide. Hope your boy has what it takes because he is slipping big time.

LMAO ....

All these Beautiful Conservative Women.

You know the Left is shitting their pants.

Come on kid, you're all the way up in Canada, how can you still be falling for that lie?

Forum List

Back