🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watching Trump’s hilarious speech in Japan.

There is zero chance the man could say or do anything you wouldn't belittle, smear or sneer st. So why should we give a fuvk about your opinion? It's so twisted and biased as to be unreasonable

Surely he could, but he won't.

When everything you say is ridiculous, why would the next speech be better? It's been YEARS of him coming out with crap EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

Just before he started spewing, they said 74% of Japanese thought Obama was a trusted and good leader of the free world. That number drops to 24% for Trump.

Then he started trying to talk about himself. What an amazing job he imagines he’s doing. And of course how amazing it was he got elected.

This is going to be a nine day gaft fest. You watch. Now he is going off to golf.

There is no "I" in Trump, but there are a million in his speeches.

There is no "I" in Trump, but there are a million in his speeches.

Outrageous!! Only Obama can talk about himself!!!

It will take decades for America to get over this ridiculous asian tour. Or more specifically, to get over the embarrassment of hearing about the Orange Turd beating his meat in public for ten long days.

You know every word out of his freaking mouth is going to be about how great trump is. He's a clown.

It will take decades for America to get over this ridiculous asian tour. Or more specifically, to get over the embarrassment of hearing about the Orange Turd beating his meat in public for ten long days.

You know every word out of his freaking mouth is going to be about how great trump is. He's a clown.

You know every word out of his freaking mouth is going to be about how great trump is.

Better than listening to every word out of Obama's mouth about how much America sucks.

You know every word out of his freaking mouth is going to be about how great trump is.

Better than listening to every word out of Obama's mouth about how much America sucks.
Better for you, probably.

But this thread is about the Orange Asshole presently stinking up our White House.

Obama only praised the US, now DT, Make America Great Again, tells me that DT at one time in his life thought it was, probably when he was a snotty kid.

I muted my TV halfway through.
I read it later. The only thing that was bad was when he said "we make the best stuff, and we sell it all over the world!" About weapons, kinda took the steam off "CLINTON SOLD URANIUM TO RUSSIA, CHINA, MARS, AND TOOK MILLIONS, BILLIONS" ca ca.

Better for you, probably.

But this thread is about the Orange Asshole presently stinking up our White House.

Killed the Clinton Crime Family......YES!!!

Forum List

Back