Waterboarding Kids

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
You know we are entering the realm of pussification when waterboarding is classified as torture. When I was like 5-6 years old my mother would wash my hair in the kitchen sink. Why? Who the fuck knows? I am lucky to have made it out of my childhood alive. The procedure was for me to lie on my back with my head tilted back into the sink and a towel over my face do I would not get water in my eyes. Mom would shampoo my head, rinse, shampoo a second time, then rinse again. The whole time my face was covered with a towel.

Now, my family are not angels. Our parents loved and provided for us and us kids loved our parents. But mom and dad did like to imbibe in the spirits. So mom and dad are routinely soused, mom in the kitchen washing my hair and dad in the living room watching tv or reading the newspaper. Mom is distracted because she pissed at dad about something and they are shouting a conversation back and forth. Meanwhile, mom has the sink's water hose inadvertently spaying gobs of water in my face through the towel on my face. As I express unhappiness with my circumstances I am told to "shut the hell up and sit still". In other words, I just had to lie there and take it. It's just fucking water, afterall.

I hated having my hair washed. It was horror. Now I know that it was officially torture. Obviously it was not to the level of CIA administered waterboarding, but it still sucked. Just for the record, I never did this to my kids. In fact, I consciously stay away from most all of my parents' child rearing tactics. If anything I spoil my kids.

No, I do not support waterboarding kids. However, I do support waterboarding enemy combatants. Waterboarding is not dangerous. In fact, it is a very effective interrogation technique that can be done repeatedly without causing harm.

Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know we are entering the realm of pussification when waterboarding is classified as torture. When I was like 5-6 years old my mother would wash my hair in the kitchen sink. Why? Who the fuck knows? I am lucky to have made it out of my childhood alive. The procedure was for me to lie on my back with my head tilted back into the sink and a towel over my face do I would not get water in my eyes. Mom would shampoo my head, rinse, shampoo a second time, then rinse again. The whole time my face was covered with a towel.

Now, my family are not angels. Our parents loved and provided for us and us kids loved our parents. But mom and dad did like to imbibe in the spirits. So mom and dad are routinely soused, mom in the kitchen washing my hair and dad in the living room watching tv or reading the newspaper. Mom is distracted because she pissed at dad about something and they are shouting a conversation back and forth. Meanwhile, mom has the sink's water hose inadvertently spaying gobs of water in my face through the towel on my face. As I express unhappiness with my circumstances I am told to "shut the hell up and sit still". In other words, I just had to lie there and take it. It's just fucking water, afterall.

I hated having my hair washed. It was horror. Now I know that it was officially torture. Obviously it was not to the level of CIA administered waterboarding, but it still sucked. Just for the record, I never did this to my kids. In fact, I consciously stay away from most all of my parents' child rearing tactics. If anything I spoil my kids.

No, I do not support waterboarding kids. However, I do support waterboarding enemy combatants. Waterboarding is not dangerous. In fact, it is a very effective interrogation technique that can be done repeatedly without causing harm.

If I would have been your Mama, darling I would have taken you into the woodshed....FORGET ABOUT Waterboarding....woodshed!

:popcorn:

• Banned

If I would have been your Mama, darling I would have taken you into the woodshed....FORGET ABOUT Waterboarding....woodshed!

Why do you dislike me?

Why do you dislike me?

I don't dislike you, I just think you need disciplining :wink:

I don't think you seem to understand my humour, like 90% of everyone else does.

• Banned

Why do you dislike me?

It is hard to tell with Germans when you are being serious. You know, "let's round up 6 millions Jews and subject them to torture and murder... Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!".... Oh wait, you weren't kidding about that? Uh oh.

"Obviously it was not to the level of CIA administered waterboarding, but it still sucked.".

Have you ever REALLY been waterboarded? I doubt it, because your, as you called her "soused up mother" didn't try to make you feel like you would really drown. Having a towel over your eyes is much different than having it pulled over your whole face while they pour water into your mouth and nose.

Waterboarding is considered a war crime because it was outlawed under the Geneva Conventions.

Additionally, you do know that torture is the LEAST effective method of gaining intelligence, right?

If you had served in the military, you would know those things.

Why do you dislike me?

It is hard to tell with Germans when you are being serious. You know, "let's round up 6 millions Jews and subject them to torture and murder... Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!".... Oh wait, you weren't kidding about that? Uh oh.

What a loser you are, probably Small Penis Syndrome.

Thank goodness the majority understand my humour, as you'll notice if you check my ratings.

"Obviously it was not to the level of CIA administered waterboarding, but it still sucked.".

Have you ever REALLY been waterboarded? I doubt it, because your, as you called her "soused up mother" didn't try to make you feel like you would really drown. Having a towel over your eyes is much different than having it pulled over your whole face while they pour water into your mouth and nose.

Waterboarding is considered a war crime because it was outlawed under the Geneva Conventions.

Additionally, you do know that torture is the LEAST effective method of gaining intelligence, right?

That's all way over Zack's head with his obvious limited intelligence ability.

:cuckoo:

History proves it otherwise. How was OAS eliminated?

History proves it otherwise. How was OAS eliminated?

What exactly are you referring to when you talk about OAS? I did a google search for it and got everything from petroleum companies to the Office of American States.

Don't be a c*nt. It is well known and accepted that coercion, even tortuous coercion, leads to information that is false. I still think we ought to waterboard terrorists though, just for the fuck of it and because they are sub-human vermin.

Look, pal, being in the military does not give you any special voice in this convo. Special perspective, maybe. But special opinion? Nope.

Why do you dislike me?

Thank goodness the majority understand my humour, as you'll notice if you check my ratings.
Maybe I understand your humor but just don't find it particularly humorous.

Why do you dislike me?

Okay, so just stay in the 10% who haven't got a CLUE.

Oh I see you posted another LOOK AT ME thread, it's a repeat of your other Cigar Thread, obviously one of those threads wasn't enough.

Why do you dislike me?

Oh I see you posted another LOOK AT ME thread, it's a repeat of your other Cigar Thread, obviously one of those threads wasn't enough.
Why should I care about your alleged humor anyway?

I am a cigar aficionado. Check out the even burn on this baby!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1457221110.442619.jpg

Why do you dislike me?

Your math sucks, btw. I thought that it was only .10 that get your "humor".

I am a cigar aficionado. Check out the even burn on this baby! View attachment 66064

Yes it's lovely....but there are more important things to worry about now....like WTF is Ted Cruz winning in Kansas and up in Maine.

I am a cigar aficionado. Check out the even burn on this baby! View attachment 66064

Yes it's lovely....but there are more important things to worry about now....like WTF is Ted Cruz winning in Kansas and up in Maine.
Touché.

No my mathematics is perfect, if you check my ratings, you'll see that it's 90% who understand my humour....you are in the 10% minority who have humour defect or something.

No my mathematics is perfect, if you check my ratings, you'll see that it's 90% who understand my humour....you are in the 10% minority who have humour defect or something.
How do you say "whatever" in German?

Forum List

Back