🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Watters' World exposes uniformed Americans

The Bill O'Reilly and Jesse Watters duet reminds me of another comedic act, Howard Stern and Stuttering John.

You hafta admit, though, that it's kinda funny when the shoe's on the other foot — i.e. when Watters and his boss get similarly ambushed at parties and whatnot:

Fair is fair, you know. :badgrin:

I like him ok , love how he shows off the uninformed college kids and some adults and regular people on the street . Quite often I think that these are the guys that VOTED and gave us the big dog .

and yeah , these college kids that Wattars showcases remind me of the whitehouse spokes chicks ' harf ' and ' psaki ' plus the other skinny redhead . --- Amazing !!

On Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, correspondent Jesse Watters travels around the country to see if Americans know what's going on in the nation and world.

the professional said:
Is there any way to edit the TITLE of this thread:

Watters' World exposes uniformed Americans

Yeah. But if the author doesn't do it soon, he'll run outta time.

After like an hour or so, only the mods can change the title. :thup:

wasn't me that did the typo AmericanGirl , i'm just saying , no big deal !!.

On Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, correspondent Jesse Watters travels around the country to see if Americans know what's going on in the nation and world. Apparently, some Americans don't know about ISIS or any latest foreign and domestic issues.

Watters World ISIS edition On Air Videos Fox News
And these people are New Yorkers. All of whom vote democrat. And why do they vote democrat? Because they keep themselves uninformed.

these girls and men but primarily females oughta smarten up . They have the most to lose if things were to ever really go bad imo .

Forum List

Back