Way To Go Obama - You Stupid Fuck !!!!

gunmamma.gif

Dont be racist

Health plans are sending hundreds of thousands of cancellation letters to people who buy their own coverage, frustrating some consumers who want to keep what they have and forcing others to buy more costly policies.

You can't "keep what you have" even if you aren't dropped by your insurer.

My current health insurance provider is happy to keep me, but in order to maintain the same level of coverage my premium will increase by 120%.

There is no silver lining here folks. It's nothing but black clouds.

Wake the fuck up, America.

This info was posted in another thread and one leftist just laughed and pointed, saying "thousands?"

Such compassion from progressives. Don't you just love their "I got mine so fuck you" attitude toward their fellow man?

We love the way you all just look at posts and when they say anything against Obama or ACA, you buy right into it and start posting about it as if it were the truth, Zoomie.

If you have a pre existing condition and you are dropped by your insurance due to obammy care,are you not now forced to go with obammy care?

Oh yes. There are other requirements as well. Is that something you would want to keep in your policy? Getting dropped for pre existing conditions? :D

You all are silly.

300,000 DROPPED FROM HEALTH PLANS IN FLA...
SEBELIUS: OBAMA DID NOT KNOW...
NYTIMES: WHITE HOUSE TO BLAME...
UPDATE: Judge will not issue injunction...
Carney Ducks Questions, Walks Out of Press Briefing...
'I'm Not a Computer Expert'...
Urgent White House meeting with insurance chiefs...
Obama campaign raises money off debacle!
CBSNEWS slams pricing...

Health plans are sending hundreds of thousands of cancellation letters to people who buy their own coverage, frustrating some consumers who want to keep what they have and forcing others to buy more costly policies.

You can't "keep what you have" even if you aren't dropped by your insurer.

My current health insurance provider is happy to keep me, but in order to maintain the same level of coverage my premium will increase by 120%.

There is no silver lining here folks. It's nothing but black clouds.

Wake the fuck up, America.

Thats racist.:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back