Way To Go Obama - You Stupid Fuck !!!!

The hell it's not, obamacare is a complete government take over of a private industry, health insurance.

Don't lie.

The industry got what it wanted. Those capitalist got the govt. to screw the consumer, what's new?

Wonder where that fatass, pie faced, aunt Jemima stole that EXPENSIVE Desert Eagle? Certainly ain't gonna buy that with her EBT card.

Those with small minds think small. There are other ways of getting a gun without an EBT card.
Like I said, yellow butt, wonder where she STOLE it.

Again with the small mind. Did your Dad ever tell you to worry about #1, or yourself?

This info was posted in another thread and one leftist just laughed and pointed, saying "thousands?"

Such compassion from progressives. Don't you just love their "I got mine so fuck you" attitude toward their fellow man?

We love the way you all just look at posts and when they say anything against Obama or ACA, you buy right into it and start posting about it as if it were the truth, Zoomie.

?? Are you saying that thousands aren't losing their individual health insurance plans due to the (un)aca? Really??

I know several people, including my brother, who got his letter cancelling his policy. obama and the idiotic dems pulled a fast one, Sarah. They lied. But you go right ahead and continue to sing his praises.

Anyone think to tell their insurance companies that Obama is not a US citizen and the law is un-Constitutional ?

This info was posted in another thread and one leftist just laughed and pointed, saying "thousands?"

Such compassion from progressives. Don't you just love their "I got mine so fuck you" attitude toward their fellow man?

We love the way you all just look at posts and when they say anything against Obama or ACA, you buy right into it and start posting about it as if it were the truth, Zoomie.

?? Are you saying that thousands aren't losing their individual health insurance plans due to the (un)aca? Really??

I know several people, including my brother, who got his letter cancelling his policy. obama and the idiotic dems pulled a fast one, Sarah. They lied. But you go right ahead and continue to sing his praises.

It's because your insurance didn't meet the ACA requirements like not dropping people with pre existing conditions. That was supposed to happen in 2010. It's 2013 now.

It's because your insurance didn't meet the ACA requirements like not dropping people with pre existing conditions. That was supposed to happen in 2010. It's 2013 now.

(un)aca requirements like covering maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental)? Can you tell me why it makes sense that a 55 year old single guy with no kids loses his individual plan because it does not cover these ... something he does not need, will never need, and only serves to jack his premiums?

Speaking of pre-existing conditions, tell me why people with pe's don't have to pay a higher premium and people without pe's are having their premiums increased to cover those lower rate pe people? You don't think people who are a higher risk should pay more because you know, they're a higher risk?

Forum List

Back