We are all going to die.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I am going to die.

You are going to die.

Everyone on this forum is going to die.

Between now and 120 years from now, everyone who is now alive, will die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

If so, what did you do to prepare?

I left my children and about 20 that are not my children the survival skills to navigate this world and its obstacles. Basically I have already built a legacy that is based on each one teaching one and creating new leaders.

I am going to die.

You are going to die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

How do you know?

I am going to die.

You are going to die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

I would prefer not to die anytime soon, so I am not washing my car for the trip.

But eventually I will make that drive, whether I get around to washing the car or not.

Hopefully, I take the time to enjoy champagne, ice cream and family in the meantime.

We are all going to die.

the physiology is going to die, not the metaphysical reason for its existence and each physiology has its own unique metaphysical component.

capturing how the metaphysical created the physical would over time give clues why physiology is necessary and how it may be minimized and eventually eliminated to extend life or better the metaphysical component might create a new physiology for itself as well as doing so in creating an offspring.

with physiology purity is absolutely required and must be the same for the metaphysical component. all conflict must be resolved and resolved accordingly to provide results - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is the key to imortality.

It's highly possible that within the lifetime of many alive today, humans will develop the means to extend their lifespan to well over 120 years, whether through technology, medicine, etc...

It's highly possible that within the lifetime of many alive today, humans will develop the means to extend their lifespan to well over 120 years, whether through technology, medicine, etc...
That's eternal slavery. Or at least Muslim nurses beating you up in the care home every day for 50 years.

Depends on what you feel you need to do to prepare.

I don't think anyone is ever "prepared" to die unless they are at total peace. That is, if you are talking about being psychologically and emotionally prepared.

If you believe there is a heaven, and you know are going there, I see no reason to fear death.
I can see cause of concern for loved ones grieving and dealing with the loss.
Also, the financial end of things (do you have adequate life insurance to care for your family, funeral expenses etc.)

I feel that I am prepared, however, I'm sure I would be terrified if I had a gun to my head. But I think that is just normal, the body does not want to die.....

When I think back thirty years, it seems like yesterday. When I think of thirty years into the future, I am confident I will be dead. Because I will be a hundred years old if I live and I have no expectations of lasting that long.
So I accept death and hope it will be quick, like a heart attack, or something. I am psychologically prepared for death, but experience of spiritualism tells me death is not the end. I am no longer sure what life after death is like, because many of the books I read and the mediums I listened to no longer seem to be the truth to me.
From what I distilled from listening to many trance lectures, we go to a plane of existence that our spiritual evolution suits us to and we remain there until we realize we need to reincarnate to continue to evolve and to pay karma. Eventually we complete our cycle of incarnations, and then we go on evolving as immortal beings in higher planes of existence.

When I think back thirty years, it seems like yesterday. When I think of thirty years into the future, I am confident I will be dead. Because I will be a hundred years old if I live and I have no expectations of lasting that long.
So I accept death and hope it will be quick, like a heart attack, or something. I am psychologically prepared for death, but experience of spiritualism tells me death is not the end. I am no longer sure what life after death is like, because many of the books I read and the mediums I listened to no longer seem to be the truth to me.
From what I distilled from listening to many trance lectures, we go to a plane of existence that our spiritual evolution suits us to and we remain there until we realize we need to reincarnate to continue to evolve and to pay karma. Eventually we complete our cycle of incarnations, and then we go on evolving as immortal beings in higher planes of existence.
I'm hoping they have BBQ..

Have you ever met people who have no interest in the afterlife and are only focused on the material gains won in this life through deliberate deception? If they have no interest in evolving and never learned to love truth and reject evil even after 40, 50, or 80 years, what are the chances that they would ever aspire to higher planes of existence even if they lived forever or had an infinite number of incarnations?

Have you ever met people who have no interest in the afterlife and are only focused on the material gains won in this life through deliberate deception? If they have no interest in evolving and never learned to love truth and reject evil even after 40, 50, or 80 years, what are the chances that they would ever aspire to higher planes of existence even if they lived forever or had an infinite number of incarnations?
Next time,,I'm going to a different planet...

Wherever a spiritual being lands in the material universe they will always be a stranger in a strange land.

Wherever an inherently spiritual being lands in the material universe they will always be a stranger in a strange land.
Unless you seen it before through transcendental meditation..

According to the spirit world, we can, and do incarnate on different planets at different stages of evolution. There is evidently a long queue of souls wanting to reincarnate here due to the rapid pace of development, and the opportunity to settle karmic debts/

Forum List

Back