We are all going to die.

I am going to die.

You are going to die.

Everyone on this forum is going to die.

Between now and 120 years from now, everyone who is now alive, will die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

If so, what did you do to prepare?
What were things like for you before your father was born? Do you remember those days? Do you remember what the summer was like in 1772?

That's what things will be like for you in the year 2234. Hoping for more is wishful thinking. Don't waste your time. Life is too short

If you want to prepare buy your funeral so your family doesn't have to deal with that.

I am going to die.

You are going to die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

If I'm lucky I'm going to die haha.

EDIT - Reminds of the 80s song by Prince "Let's Go Crazy." He wrote the lyrics:

All excited
Don't know why
Maybe it's 'cause
We're all gonna die
And when we do
What was it all for
Better live now
'fore the Grim Reaper comes knocking on your door.

I left my children and about 20 that are not my children the survival skills to navigate this world and its obstacles. Basically I have already built a legacy that is based on each one teaching one and creating new leaders.
No human is born knowing math, how to make electricity, fire, etc. We are all born baby cave men and we learn from the generation before us. They learned from the generation before them etc.

I thought about this the other day. There is nothing that makes me better or smarter than a cave man other than the knowledge given to me or passed on to me from previous generations.

If Einstein wasn't first taught math and science he would have just been a really smart cave man.

One reason we've advanced so far is because of writing. We can pass on our knowledge to the masses that way and not just verbally

Dr. Albert Einstein Dies in Sleep at 76; World Mourns Loss of Great Scientist

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~ (excerpt from his obituary)

I am going to die.

You are going to die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

atheists.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to die.

You are going to die.

So...

Are you prepared to die?

View attachment 67902

Yeah.....and the atheists are the smart ones. Anybody who actually believes a 2000 year old fairy tale which indicates they will float away to live in eternal bliss while those who believe something else will roast in eternal anguish and pain really has an ego bigger than Donald Trump..........if that's even possible.

Forum List

Back