we are extreme vetting

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Last edited:
people coming to the US ..... just not the people I hire who get national security clearance

Trump: I am calling it a ‘TRAVEL BAN!’

who does this pos think hes kidding ???

tweeting fool ... go donnieboi

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!

5:44 AM - 5 Jun 2017

TODAY ..... 5 F'N AM.

:lmao::lmao:

Trump has not used the Extreme Vetting comment for a year when he was car selling the people ..

Nothing has changed, but I would like Trump to explain what he would do different..

Just like his pretend ban that looks like he is banning..

people coming to the US ..... just not the people I hire who get national security clearance

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!

TODAY ..... 5 F'N AM.

Trump has not used the Extreme Vetting comment for a year when he was car selling the people ..

Nothing has changed, but I would like Trump to explain what he would do different..

of course nothings changed, he's back home now, and its time to feed his drones his bullshit and watch them fight over the big chuncks.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

TODAY ..... 5 F'N AM.

of course nothings changed, he's back home now, and its time to feed his drones his bullshit and watch them fight over the big chuncks.
I think Trump's extreme vetting is like me checking out young women at the gym. I'm not very effective at it, and it pisses them off. (-:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

TODAY ..... 5 F'N AM.

The Donald's tweets..

06cdaa06c916f83622c9930b463e0f36.gif

This is what a moron would say right after a terrorist attack, which was completely preventable, had Trump been in charge.

Yeh, I don't think you have a moral high ground.

This is what a moron would say right after a terrorist attack, which was completely preventable, had Trump been in charge.

Yeh, I don't think you have a moral high ground.

vett the hell out of homegrown terrorists donnieboi, ANYTHING to distract the attention away from the FOUR CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS and the FBI INVESTIGATION against you and your CROOKED CARTEL.

Make the "refugees" prove who they are and who they aren't. If they can't beyond a reasonable doubt they can't come in. Problem solved.

Make the "refugees" prove who they are and who they aren't. If they can't beyond a reasonable doubt they can't come in. Problem solved.

Actually, for refugees that want to come here, we already to that. The process to get here is anywhere from 18 to 24 months, requires no less than 4 different interviews where they check to make sure your story stays the same, as well as run their information through Homeland Security, INTERPOL and the CIA. If there are ANY discrepancies, the process is put on hold until the information can be verified.

The problem isn't with the refugees. The problem is with people who come here on legal visas. ALL attacks in this country have either been (a) US born citizens, (b) US naturalized citizens, or (c) people who came here legally on a visa and were supposedly vetted when they came into this country.

But, if you want to continue to be scared by the Trump rhetoric, carry on.

Actually, for refugees that want to come here, we already to that. The process to get here is anywhere from 18 to 24 months, requires no less than 4 different interviews where they check to make sure your story stays the same, as well as run their information through Homeland Security, INTERPOL and the CIA. If there are ANY discrepancies, the process is put on hold until the information can be verified.

The problem isn't with the refugees. The problem is with people who come here on legal visas. ALL attacks in this country have either been (a) US born citizens, (b) US naturalized citizens, or (c) people who came here legally on a visa and were supposedly vetted when they came into this country.

LOL<,I'm not scared of anything dad. As I said yesterday, I don't have any more Combat to fight, and my wife's biopsy came back benign. Everything else is gravy. Nice try though.

The pattern is clear both here and around the world. The terrorist is identified. He is reported by multiple persons.

The appropriate agency whether FBI or MI5 investigates. Rather than take action and be accused of racism the file is closed.

Over and over again.

The terrorists in Britain are remarkable only for the number of people who went to the authorities both for these individuals and the mosques that radicalized them.

Did your visa application get denied again?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

TODAY ..... 5 F'N AM.

Well damn, we wouldn't want to do something so common sense as keep those people out for a 90 day review now would we?

24,000 Jihadists are estimated to be in Great Britain!

All of them brought in by Liberals.

The only conclusion can be is that liberals want to kill British citizens. They want to kill US citizens too.

Based on dangerous liberal policies here in the states and what I am seeing in the US with the violent Leftist groups in America bringing axes, knives, and clubs to attack conservative US citizens in their attempts to silence free speach, I can't say I disagree with that.

Lefty hates you and wants to kill you and if he can't import enough Jihadists or criminal illegals to do it or enough deadly drugs from Mexico to do it for him, he'll eventually try to do it himself!

He wants Globalism, Open Borders and wants to mandate his Church of Climatology as the State Religion so badly that he is willing to murder you for it.

It won't be long before he is willing to strap explosives to himself to kill as many of you as he can and sacrificing his own life as well.

That is how deep Lefty hatred runs in his cold cold veins. This is how Radicalism and Hate take root in a nation. First through rhetoric, then policy, then through Blind Fanatical Hatred!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back