We are fully aware of what the goal is with the avalanche of sexual abusers is, right?

...That is what I thought. You are a lying hypocrite. At least you can laugh about it. It is also beyond obvious that you don't know women. Not shocked.
Calm yourself, Princess... you don't know $hit... and your arguments and pathetic attempts at deflection are $hit... you lost... and you are going to lose more.

Have a nice day.

...That is what I thought. You are a lying hypocrite. At least you can laugh about it. It is also beyond obvious that you don't know women. Not shocked.
Calm yourself, Princess... you don't know $hit... and your arguments and pathetic attempts at deflection are $hit... you lost... and you are going to lose more.

Have a nice day.
I didn't lose shit. You are a hypocrite. You are all pathetic and you know it. Still waiting for you to deny that you engaged in locker room talk about women or deny that women ever talk like that with each other about.....everything.

You are a hypocrite. You and everyone that thinks like you. So, you can cockledoodledo about some insignicant election in Alafuckingbama all you want. In the mean time you are a lying hypocritical gasbag.

That is all you and people like you are and ever will be.

Time for an official Federal investigation of the sexual assault allegations against the President.

Time for him to testify under oath before the Congress of the United States that he did not do or say those things.

No, there's no justification for any investigation. It's just another Dim witchhunt. Kirstin Gillibrand is the world's biggest hypocrit. She was formerly good friends with Slick Willy, and never bothered to criticize him when he used Monica Lewinski for a humidor.
No justification?

Right... you just stick to that story... like ya'll stuck to the Roy Moore story... of course, the Hollywood Access tape was 'fake news', right? Not.

The Hollywood access tape was a big nothing burger.

There is the Megyn pig and her purpose of being hired by NBC in the first place.

They all made sure for it not to appear one sided with the firing Lauer.......as they still claim they had no idea.

Notice how the women loudly claim how prominent democrats resigned. You see how they use the fake moral high ground?

This is their tactic.

300Trump-Bulls-Eye-Target.jpg

wow... you must have some deep seated hate for women.

I suspect it's a selective hate based on political ideology rather than all women.

then he's even more pathetic than he seems.

but let me get this straight... unless a woman thinks it's ok for a rightwing misogynist bigoted incompetent loon to grab women by the genitals, then she deserves to be trashed?

sad

I think the goal of me too is to end sexual harassment, esp unwanted touching and verbal abuse. Employment is a harder thing.

Guys like Owl are all against harassment if it's Slick and all in for the Oranguton.

We are fully aware of what the goal is with the avalanche of sexual abusers is, right?
Justice for the Sexual Assault victims of multiple despicable men currently occupying or seeking High Public Office?

Don't worry about these other guys, they hate the truth... They have dismissed fact checkers since day one and when challenged they have just answered with a barrage of insults...

The present occupier of the White House has been accused by over a dozen women of sexual assault. His defense has been to mention Clinton's name as many times as he can, that is not a defense.

Trump has also endorsed accused child molester for the Senate.

Now we will hear the usual barrage of 'they are lying'...

But these women didn't know each other... The RW here have called Clinton an idiot on many occasions and will somehow try and claim she hatched the highly complex plan...

He doesn't need any other defense than to tell you to go fuck yourself. Which is always a good idea anyway.

There is no proof whatsoever that he has abused anyone. However plenty of frauds have been discovered, besides this is a tactic for the democrats so of course the accusations are fake.

Anyway Trump is pretty smart, I am sure he will have his own army of false accusers like last time with Clinton's. Can you still recall?

cuxytlxw8aah5kx.jpg

So you can kiss goodbye to this tactic working against anyone but braindead republicans.

There is the Megyn pig and her purpose of being hired by NBC in the first place.

They all made sure for it not to appear one sided with the firing Lauer.......as they still claim they had no idea.

Notice how the women loudly claim how prominent democrats resigned. You see how they use the fake moral high ground?

This is their tactic.

I suspect it's a selective hate based on political ideology rather than all women.

but let me get this straight... unless a woman thinks it's ok for a rightwing misogynist bigoted incompetent loon to grab women by the genitals, then she deserves to be trashed?

sad

I think the goal of me too is to end sexual harassment, esp unwanted touching and verbal abuse. Employment is a harder thing.

Guys like Owl are all against harassment if it's Slick and all in for the Oranguton.

The goal is to attack Republicans, and specifically Donald Trump That's its only goal. It simply another Dim scam campaign.

This is their tactic.

sad

The goal is to attack Republicans, and specifically Donald Trump That's its only goal. It simply another Dim scam campaign.

really, moron? then why is it dems who were fired or resigned?

yes, it must be a plot to *get* GOP'ers

guess what, your GOP scum *should* go.

take out your own trash, hack.

sad

One should not waste time and energy attempting to defend the actions of Moore and Trump. Ironically Pence won't have a closed door to a room he's in with a woman. Perhaps not a bad policy. Most doctors I know follow it.

sad

One should not waste time and energy attempting to defend the actions of Moore and Trump. Ironically Pence won't have a closed door to a room he's in with a woman. Perhaps not a bad policy. Most doctors I know follow it.

except pence also won't go to dinner with a woman which pretty much means that he isn't every going to give a woman an important job. I don't think I ever had an interview where the final interview wasn't lunch.

sad

They had to clear the decks or everyone would be calling them colossal hypocrites when they started demanding that Trump resign. They had nothing to lose by getting rid of Frankenstein and Conyers. Both will be replaced by liberal Democrats.

sad

except pence also won't go to dinner with a woman which pretty much means that he isn't every going to give a woman a job. I don't think I ever had an interview where the final interview wasn't lunch.

You have only the slimey Dim smear merchants to blame for that.

sad

They had to clear the decks or everyone would be calling them colossal hypocrites when they started demanding that Trump resign. They had nothing to lose by getting rid of Frankenstein and Conyers. Both will be replaced by liberal Democrats.

:rofl:

yes, it's a big conspiracy... how dare we think you should get rid of your sexual predators. :cuckoo:

except pence also won't go to dinner with a woman which pretty much means that he isn't every going to give a woman a job. I don't think I ever had an interview where the final interview wasn't lunch.

awwwwww.... projecting again, snooks?

it's so sad watching someone with a double digit IQ get all cranky.

sad

yes, it's a big conspiracy... how dare we think you should get rid of your sexual predators. :cuckoo:

It is a conspiricy by the DNC. Do you seriously believe they don't plan these things?

No, I'm not projecting. That's the Dim modus operandi.

It is a conspiricy by the DNC. Do you seriously believe they don't plan these things?

you should wipe off your mouth. you're foaming.

:cuckoo:

sad

Those wily teenage girls. (-:

Politicians have used this, but the mass hysteria going on is a lot more than politics. It's entertainers, sports figures, comedians, reporters and anchors, CEOs --- you name it. It's started to be called a social movement and I think that's correct; I don't think this genie is going back into the bottle. It's scaring me.

No, I'm not projecting. That's the Dim modus operandi.
:cuckoo:

Those wily teenage girls. (-:
They were adults in their 50s, moron.

Forum List

Back