We are in are in are third year in the Pandemic, anyone wonder why?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Well now, it is my opinion that President Trump was more concerned with himself than anyone else.

This was only one of example of the former president putting himself before We the People. I wonder why anyone would consider trump to ever serve in any office of trust.

29c.gif

Well now, it is my opinion that President Trump was more concerned with himself than anyone else.

This was only one of example of the former president putting himself before We the People. I wonder why anyone would consider trump to ever serve in any office of trust.

Trump didn't start the worldwide pandemic, you know. And he's been a private citizen for 15 months.

Right now, its Brandon's job.

OHH YEEAHH. Thats why the pandemic only existed and exists inside of the United States.. right? OH wait.... its in other countries too? all over the world? How did Trump manage to do that? just amazing! Couldnt be you just heard this somewhere and like to Parrot whatever you hear about TRUMP? Yeah, probably. Funny how the leftists like yourself can do that but you never have a thing to say about the Chinese Government which was the common denominator when it came to allowing this thing to go world wide.

definately in the top 5 of the most retarded threads for the week.

That is silly.
Trump did not do anything different than what Fauci said.
This epidemic can not possibly leave as long as Fauci keeps telling us to "flatten the curve".
What ends all epidemics quickly usually is herd immunity, which is prevented when you "flatten the curve".
The process of "flattening the curve" essentially means conserving easy hosts.
So then any epidemic can never end.
You have to use up all the easy hosts in order to end any epidemic.

The only time you want to use masks and social distancing is if an epidemic is too lethal for herd immunity, but then you ensure it ends in less than 2 weeks, by full quarantine with contact tracing.
We did not do full quarantine with covid because it is no more lethal per month, than flu.

• Banned
OHH YEEAHH. Thats why the pandemic only existed and exists inside of the United States.. right? OH wait.... its in other countries too? all over the world? How did Trump manage to do that? just amazing! Couldnt be you just heard this somewhere and like to Parrot whatever you hear about TRUMP? Yeah, probably. Funny how the leftists like yourself can do that but you never have a thing to say about the Chinese Government which was the common denominator when it came to allowing this thing to go world wide.
Well now, biddable people believed trump's comments at first that the virus was a hoax in the early 2020's and would go away by the summer. He held rallies and speeches on the lawn of the White House during the summer of 2020 and meetings in the White House in the summer and fall of 2020 along with more rallies; never once did trump put on a mask, and his people crowded together without a mask or concern that they and he made more deaths, more hospital patients and longer infections in towns and cities across our country.

Well now, biddable people believed trump's comments at first that the virus was a hoax in the early 2020's and would go away by the summer. He held rallies and speeches on the lawn of the White House during the summer of 2020 and meetings in the White House in the summer and fall of 2020 along with more rallies; never once did trump put on a mask, and his people crowded together without a mask or concern that they and he made more deaths, more hospital patients and longer infections in towns and cities across our country.

Hey and when Trump tried to block flights coming in from China, he was made out to be a xenophobe by DEmocrats like Pelosi who urged everyone to COME on down and celebrate Chinese New Year with her. In her attempt to politically distance herself from Trump.
A lot of reactions early on... on both sides had a lot to do with politics and also schetchy information about what the virus really was or how bad it was.
What it comes down to is it's the fault of the Chinese government who actually killed doctors who dared to share info. They also have destroyed evidence. Yet Democrats and leftists want to make it all about TRUMP even though the pandemic hit the entire world outside of the United States.

Hey and when Trump tried to block flights coming in from China, he was made out to be a xenophobe by DEmocrats like Pelosi who urged everyone to COME on down and celebrate Chinese New Year with her. In her attempt to politically distance herself from Trump.
A lot of reactions early on... on both sides had a lot to do with politics and also schetchy information about what the virus really was or how bad it was.
What it comes down to is it's the fault of the Chinese government who actually killed doctors who dared to share info. They also have destroyed evidence. Yet Democrats and leftists want to make it all about TRUMP even though the pandemic hit the entire world outside of the United States.
Nice try, sadly you ignore what I wrote which is clearly true:

That you are defending trump is ludicrous.

Nice try, sadly you ignore what I wrote which is clearly true:

That you are defending trump is ludicrous.

LETS START WITH YOUR FIRST SENTENCE AND WHY I DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING YOU SAID SERIOUSLY.

Then we can go onto wether or not masks actually work, or wether lock downs that shut families inside of houses where they still got sick worked, or wether lock downs that devastated peoples mental health really worked..hmm?
and whether keeping restaurants shut down and liquor stores open really worked yeah? society is still suffering from the lock downs and the decrease in the quality of life is still costing lives, from suicides to poor health from stress and addiction.
Trump was also trying to be positive and initially not make people panic. But that is lost on every leftist here who wants to make it all about Trump.
I've yet to see one of you have a harsh word for China. Whats wrong? will that make you a racist to admit their murderous government allowed a man made virus to infect the world. the problem started in a lab, and you got nothing to say about that. Meanwhile the Democrats still kiss Chinas ass even though they are the same ones who sell drugs to mexican cartels so they can send fentanyl to the U.S.. You people dont really care about lives

Forum List

Back