We Are Not Governed By Christ, Y'all.

Well the I hate Jesus crowd is posting another I Hate Jesus thread. They must be running away from their guilty conscience for rejecting God.

They tell us to keep our religion to ourselves. I say how about you keeping your hatred of God to yourself?

We started this country specifically to throw off the First and Second Estate of the Clergy and the Nobility....
--- when did we sell it back?

Well the I hate Jesus crowd is posting another I Hate Jesus thread. They must be running away from their guilty conscience for rejecting God.

They tell us to keep our religion to ourselves. I say how about you keeping your hatred of God to yourself?

How about keeping a christian flag off of City Hall? That's it. Easy peasy.

“Cochran city officials said in a statement that they got a second opinion from a constitutional law attorney and voted 4-1 to remove the flag Friday.”

Which they should have done first, before considering flying the 'flag' to begin with.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant.

To follow the First Amendment is to neither 'hate Jesus' nor 'reject god.'

I don't think it's any of your business to be deciding what is or is not a "christian flag".

So piss off.

However, both those that are Christian and those that are not may vote their conscience at the ballot box, thus effecting the laws of the land. If the population is overwhelming Christian, that will be reflected in the laws. If not, that will also be reflected in the laws.

I don't think it's any of your business to be deciding what is or is not a "christian flag".

So piss off.

Then, just whose business would it be?

So piss off.

Not your's.

So piss off.

Not your's.

Somebody has to --- just who do you propose that would be? Your Uncle Willie???

We started this country specifically to throw off the First and Second Estate of the Clergy and the Nobility....
--- when did we sell it back?
We who? And you are wrong, just like a good little libtard.

This is as it should be.

News from Macon and Warner Robins GA and beyond The Telegraph

This nation is a nation of laws. Laws established by human beings.

YOU may not be governed by Jesus Christ --- I am.

And, before you ask the question - it's God and Country for a reason.
the question is "which" god and yours shouldn't get preferential treatment.

My God doesn't ask for preferential treatment - and, in fact, doesn't get it. I would maintain, however, that in the interest of political correctness, there is a significant effort to demean and diminish who choose to be governed by my God.

So piss off.

Not your's.

Somebody has to --- just who do you propose that would be? Your Uncle Willie???
I disagree. Nobody has too.

Forum List

Back