Washington man fatally shoots 17-year-old who had BB gun, says he 'had a duty to act'

oh dear i think the store owners is in trouble. laws suits by parents next. this is why kids should not be allowed bb guns in the first place. they are not toys and should be treared like any other gun.
"The two surviving teens told police that they were at the store to return or exchange Hazrat Ali Rohani's BB gun"

That's a lie!

The entire article is bullshit. Slap yourself for me.

Last edited:
"The two surviving teens told police that they were at the store to return or exchange Hazrat Ali Rohani's BB gun"

That's a lie!

The entire article is bullshit. Slap yourself for me.
What makes you think it’s a lie and in your opinion why were they there with a BB gun

The teens made bad decisions? Always blaming the victims.
What Progs have wrought. A half century ago children had cap guns and it was okay. Today a child could be killed from a cop because of the accusations and social agendas that went too far along with the loss of common sense and the lowering of quality with police that became law enforcement officers. It is crazy. Children had a longer tether before the cops reacted until they got to a certain age. Then compliance would start at some point as they matured. Now younger children can be open season as maturing children are given a wider birth and many are dangerous today.

You people.
What Progs have wrought. A half century ago children had cap guns and it was okay. Today a child could be killed from a cop because of the accusations and social agendas that went too far along with the loss of common sense and the lowering of quality with police that became law enforcement officers. It is crazy. Children had a longer tether before the cops reacted until they got to a certain age. Then compliance would start at some point as they matured. Now younger children can be open season as maturing children are given a wider birth and many are dangerous today.
Always blaming the victims.

Forum List

Back