We can't afford to get it wrong..........again.

But don't let the facts get in your way...continue with your fear-mongering attempt to destroy the economy.
Not my fear mongering, the recommendations of medical experts. But don't let the facts get in your way.

U.S. Is Nowhere Close to Reopening the Economy, Experts Say

Essentially, economists say, there won’t be a fully functioning economy again until people are confident that they can go about their business without a high risk of catching the virus.
“Our ability to reopen the economy ultimately depends on our ability to better understand the spread and risk of the virus,” said Betsey Stevenson, a University of Michigan economist who worked on the White House Council of Economic Advisers under President Barack Obama. “It’s also quite likely that we will need to figure out how to reopen the economy with the virus remaining a threat.”
Public health experts are beginning to make predictions about when coronavirus infection rates will peak. Economists are calculating when the cost of continuing to shutter restaurants, shopping malls and other businesses — a move that has already pushed some 10 million Americans into unemployment, with millions more on the way — will outweigh the savings from further efforts to slow the virus once the infection curve has flattened out.

They are socially distancing
No, they aren't. Read the damn info I supply.

"Local news aired photos and videos of Florida’s shoreline dotted with people, closer than six feet apart, spurring #FloridaMorons to trend on Twitter after Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave the go-ahead for local beachfront governments to decide whether to reopen their beaches during a news briefing Friday."
Right...read your bullshit and ignore my lying eyes. YOU posted the picture. I can see with my own eyes that they are distancing themselves.

Not my fear mongering, the recommendations of medical experts. But don't let the facts get in your way.
Your politically motivated fear-mongering.

Americans can social distance and reopen the economy. Not only can they...but they must!

And, as a happy coincidence...they WANT TO.

Do you ever get tired of being on the wrong side?

"Local news aired photos and videos of Florida’s shoreline dotted with people, closer than six feet apart, spurring #FloridaMorons to trend on Twitter after Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave the go-ahead for local beachfront governments to decide whether to reopen their beaches during a news briefing Friday."
Right...read your bullshit and ignore my lying eyes. YOU posted the picture. I can see with my own eyes that they are distancing themselves.
Time to go see the eye doctor.

1587311420451.png

Please prove the medical and economic experts are engaging in politically motivated fear-mongering. What's your evidence?

"Interviews with more than a dozen economists, many of whom are veterans of past presidential administrations, reveal broad consensus on the building blocks the economy needs — but does not yet have — to begin the slow process of restoring normalcy in the American economy.

That includes widespread agreement that the United States desperately needs more testing for the virus in order to give policymakers the first key piece of evidence they need to determine how fast the virus is spreading and when it might be safe for people to return to work."

Perhaps the question Trumpette's should be asking themselves is why the admin is refusing to help with the things the governors say they need in order to restart their economies? Why is the admin sabotaging the thing they say they want the most?

Time to go see the eye doctor.

View attachment 325292
Why do you keep posting images that refute your premise. Those people ARE social distancing!

Individual families aren't...but they weren't at home either. But what you have otherwise it's the epitome of the social distancing we are looking for.

Why do you keep posting images that refute your premise.
Because they don't. If you can look at a picture of people standing closer than 6 feet from each other and deny it you can deny anything.

The scene at Jacksonville Beach wasn't one of caution in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Crowds cheered and flooded the beach when police took the barriers down. People were seen swimming, biking, surfing, running and fishing.
Social distancing seemed to be the last thing on anyone's mind Friday. Some residents told CNN not being able to go to the beach was "torture." People were out with their towels, coolers and sunbathing. There were very few masks.

Please prove the medical and economic experts are engaging in politically motivated fear-mongering. What's your evidence?

"Interviews with more than a dozen economists, many of whom are veterans of past presidential administrations, reveal broad consensus on the building blocks the economy needs — but does not yet have — to begin the slow process of restoring normalcy in the American economy.

That includes widespread agreement that the United States desperately needs more testing for the virus in order to give policymakers the first key piece of evidence they need to determine how fast the virus is spreading and when it might be safe for people to return to work."
I didn't say them...I said YOU.

You have a political agenda. You don't give a flying fuck about anything but gaining power...and if this fear-mongering is the vehicle that gets you there...you're more than happy to drive the economy off a cliff.

If there is any way I can make my contempt for you and you ilk more clear please feel free to let me know how...because I don't wish for there to be any possible misunderstanding.

When do you think the Economy should reopen?
The decision should be data dependent, and made on a regional basis, not an arbitrary date based on wishful thinking. I'm simply suggesting we need to be smart about this. Trying to move faster than the required systems in place allows for ultimately means the economy will take longer to completely re-open.
That's what the reopening plan arrived at by the Pres and the governors does. Florida played fast and loose with this Virus from the start. I'm not surprised they are again putting their economy first. Sucks to be a Floridian right now, because they'll pay for it. But I don't see why you are continuing to throw unease and panic into this situation, Berg. It's going to be done carefully by most states.
They are past peak by over two week and their projected total Wuhan Virus deaths are down to 1,300 by August 1st. That's pretty fucking good for a state cram-packed full of the elderly with underlying health problems.

But don't let the facts get in your way...continue with your fear-mongering attempt to destroy the economy.
I am looking at facts.
No one is moving to quickly reopening things
View attachment 325258
tbh, they look pretty spread out to me. It is alright to be next to your family members.

..it proves we can go back to work and the virus was over hyped
We have over 700K cases in the US. Even for a Trump cultist who resists acknowledging objective facts your assertion is a shockingly ignorant denial of reality.

One can only hazard a guess of what that number would be if people followed your advice. Probably over 4M.

Why do you keep posting images that refute your premise.
Because they don't. If you can look at a picture of people standing closer than 6 feet from each other and deny it you can deny anything.

The scene at Jacksonville Beach wasn't one of caution in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Crowds cheered and flooded the beach when police took the barriers down. People were seen swimming, biking, surfing, running and fishing.
Social distancing seemed to be the last thing on anyone's mind Friday. Some residents told CNN not being able to go to the beach was "torture." People were out with their towels, coolers and sunbathing. There were very few masks.
I can see with my own eyes that they are. Families groups are together...but they are together at home as well.

P.S.- CNN is bullshit. If they reported the sky was blue, I'd go outside to double check.

I didn't say them...I said YOU.
Yes, but I'm repeating what the experts are saying. Surely you aren't too stupid to realize that, are you?
The experts told you mask were ineffective and you shouldn't wear one...did you believe them?

..it proves we can go back to work and the virus was over hyped
We have over 700K cases in the US. Even for a Trump cultist who resists acknowledging objective facts your assertion is a shockingly ignorant denial of reality.

We have 742k CONFIRMED cases in America.

The number of ACTUAL cases is far above that, maybe 100 times that, or 74 million.

Most people who are infected aren't very ill, never consult a doctor and are never tested.

P.S.- CNN is bullshit. If they reported the sky was blue, I'd go outside to double check.
Of course you would. Because you've been conditioned to believe a pathological liar like a Pavlovian dog.

Get back to me when the OP can find a way to stop the common cold........

Thanks in advance......I expect to see NO COLDS next fall.........

You DA MAN OP

berg-you-da.jpg

Forum List

Back