We can't keep drugs out of prisons and guns out of criminals hands. But we are going to police abortions.

Anyone who knows where a murder is happening and does nothing is complicit. Sitting in front of a computer complaining about it only testifies to a lack of conviction.

other than not allowing them to kill their own child what else is being policed??

Or force you to get a vaccine or lose your job, oh wait Dem hypocrisy :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you ought to think before posting. What you call hypocrisy is foolish. Only someone such as you are so dumb as to believe taking protections from a virus is forced.

Common Sense isn't common in the life of many of those who are opposed to abortions and opposed to gun control. I hope that this comparison isn't too abstract.

Anyone who knows where a murder is happening and does nothing is complicit. Sitting in front of a computer complaining about it only testifies to a lack of conviction.
If it's legal it's not murder. The law will make it murder with no penalty. 😂😂😂 Yeah right.

Oh they are still having abortions in Texas. You just are not very good at stopping them.

They even dropped prosecution on a self abortion.
Hell I'm pro-choice, I don't wish to stop them....Were it up to me PP would be fully funded by the tax-payer and have a abortion center on every corner in the blue areas for the blacks and a kiosk at every Walmart to pick-up the spare white trash.....Beats the fuck out of the cradle to grave support we are paying for now, not to mention the crime costs. ;)

That said you have to deal with the realities of the situation once it's turned-over to the states and reality is the industry will self-police for the reasons I gave earlier.

Maybe you ought to think before posting. What you call hypocrisy is foolish. Only someone such as you are so dumb as to believe taking protections from a virus is forced.

Common Sense isn't common in the life of many of those who are opposed to abortions and opposed to gun control. I hope that this comparison isn't too abstract.
guns save up to 3 million lives a yr and abortion results in death 100% of the time,,

Forum List

Back