🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We don't know Trump

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
  1. No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

(Funny here, I misspelled "Whitehouse" and the auto-correct wanted to replace it with "Whorehouse).
    wink.png

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

So that's why I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. All these attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.
    smile.png

If Trump is the nominee I will vote for him. Early and often. But he would be a horrible President, just not as bad as Hillary.

Trump's success is very cynical and based on one basic objective and one related strategy. In short, "Go after the votes of working-class White people by saying what they want to hear."

He doesn't care if what he is saying is possible, good policy, constitutional, or whether it has anything to do with the actual powers of the Presidency.

Almost everything he says is total bullshit. But it's what people want to hear.

Every single policy statement and goal that he articulates is based on this objective and strategy.

Build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it? Stupid, irrelevant, pointless, and nothing but a pipe dream. Never happen.

Bring jobs back to America? Ain't happening. He cannot roll back the laws of economics, or the clear history of disastrous results when trying to restrict imports to protect American interests.

Everything, everything, everything he says is intended to pander to ignorant and uninformed working-class White people.

He is to be commended for bringing the immigration problem to light, and for giving pissed-off Americans a voice to state their unhappiness with both political parties for IGNORING OUR OWN FUCKING IMMIGRATION LAWS to satisfy their corporate donors.

But that's about it.

• Banned
Clearly you don't know Trump either. You are parroting. Squawk squawk squawk.

If Trump is the nominee I will vote for him. Early and often. But he would be a horrible President, just not as bad as Hillary.

Trump's success is very cynical and based on one basic objective and one related strategy. In short, "Go after the votes of working-class White people by saying what they want to hear."

He doesn't care if what he is saying is possible, good policy, constitutional, or whether it has anything to do with the actual powers of the Presidency.

Almost everything he says is total bullshit. But it's what people want to hear.

Every single policy statement and goal that he articulates is based on this objective and strategy.

Build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it? Stupid, irrelevant, pointless, and nothing but a pipe dream. Never happen.

Bring jobs back to America? Ain't happening. He cannot roll back the laws of economics, or the clear history of disastrous results when trying to restrict imports to protect American interests.

Everything, everything, everything he says is intended to pander to ignorant and uninformed working-class White people.

He is to be commended for bringing the immigration problem to light, and for giving pissed-off Americans a voice to state their unhappiness with both political parties for IGNORING OUR OWN FUCKING IMMIGRATION LAWS to satisfy their corporate donors.

But that's about it.
First of all most of what you posted is just your opinion. To claim Trump would be a "horrible" President is not relevant. You have zero personal knowledge of Trump. In fact YOUR opinions are based solely on what 'others' are telling you and THEY have had zero personal experience with Trump.
I believe Trump will build the wall and that Mexico will pay for it. We will see.
Regarding bringing back jobs you are right. BUT I believe Trump will work very hard to 'level the playing field' with countries like China who has been waging economic war and winning against the US for decades.
Trump will do what he can at least. Fucking BONOBO didn't even attend the daily briefings, which included trade issues.

He made a mistake by bad mouthing Hispanics.

What he should have done was promise total amnesty with path to citizenship to all illegal immigrants.

That would have been the Republican equivalent of LBJ's voting rights bill. Would have guaranteed Hispanics voting Republican for the next 200 years.

• Banned

What he should have done was promise total amnesty with path to citizenship to all illegal immigrants.

That would have been the Republican equivalent of LBJ's voting rights bill. Would have guaranteed Hispanics voting Republican for the next 200 years.

He did not bad mouth hispanics. He bad mouthed illegal mexicans. Quit lying. You clearly "don't know Trump",

He did not bad mouth hispanics. He bad mouthed illegal mexicans. Quit lying. You clearly "don't know Trump",

Obviously, you stopped reading my post after the first sentence.

obviously you don't know Trump or me. Shut up. Your fired.

I've just created a libtard magnet. LMAO! GO TRUMP!

That's exactly what i'll do cry baby. Canada waiting for your sorry ass.

No one knew President Obama either in 2008, other than what we learned through the same ways.
He never did fully explain what his hope and change was all about.
It goes both ways on this, it does not matter which side is running.
We are not getting full and correct information.

1. No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

(Funny here, I misspelled "Whitehouse" and the auto-correct wanted to replace it with "Whorehouse).
    wink.png

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

So that's why I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. All these attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.
    smile.png

No, he has not been consistent.

Trump vs. Trump: A Look at Donald Trump's Evolving Positions Over the Years - NBC News

We have been demanding a candidate who will reduce the size of government, Dump calls for universal health care. He helped fund the very political whores we are furious with, do you really believe he will reduce their power?

He is the world's richest professional clown. I will vote for him over Hitlery, but I would vote for a random selection from the Boise Idaho phone book over that criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

Ted Cruz is the only rational choice if you want government contained.

You are completely delusional. Cruz will be big government as usual. He's an insider and the only reason they are cuddling up to him is they want to beat Trump. Getting Cruz the nomination will all but assure Clinton the job.

Forum List

Back