We Don't Want The Shiite Verses Sunni War In America

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Trump is doing exactly what he swore an oath to do. Increasing our security.

Just how damn dumb do you have to be to think importing a centuries old war to America is a good idea?

You only have to ask one question, if they can't fix their own countries and solve their own problems, what makes you think they can bring anything good to our country?

They don't even believe in freedom of religion.

Keep up the good work, Trump. Let the hypocritical sycophants rail all they want.

Just how damn dumb do you have to be to think importing a centuries old war to America is a good idea?

You only have to ask one question, if they can't fix their own countries and solve their own problems, what makes you think they can bring anything good to our country?

Keep up the good work, Trump. Let the hypocritical sycophants rail all they want.
We have secular laws in place here that put a lid on that nonsense. Sunni's and Shiite's here will have to obey secular law like the Catholics and Protestant's do.

It makes no sense accepting Thousands in from these very dangerous countries. We have to think about Americans first. It is time for a temporary halt on Immigration from some nations.

My list would be: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, and Tunisia.

That war will start with Iran bombing the Saudi's.

We have secular laws in place here that put a lid on that nonsense. Sunni's and Shiite's here will have to obey secular law like the Catholics and Protestant's do.

(sigh) And Criminals will not be able to get guns if we'd just ban them. Dumbass.

Or the Saudis bombing Iran. It all started with Bush's Iraq War blunder. His blunder has led to the rapid rise of Iran's power & influence in the region. He handed Iraq over to the Shiites. And now the Sunni-Shiite War has begun. Saudi Arabia and Iran are already fighting a proxy war in Yemen.

Personally, I'd like to see us disengage from the Middle East. I'm so burned out on the endless war. But i know that isn't gonna happen. We're locked into Permanent War over there. It's very sad.

(sigh) And Criminals will not be able to get guns if we'd just ban them. Dumbass.
(sigh) And criminals will not be able to commit crimes if we'd just ban them from it. Dumbass.

It makes no sense accepting Thousands in from these very dangerous countries. We have to think about Americans first. It is time for a temporary halt on Immigration from some nations.

My list would be: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, and Tunisia.

I'd add Pakistan to that list....despicable people.

(sigh) And criminals will not be able to commit crimes if we'd just ban them from it. Dumbass.

You really are not very bright, are you? You do realize that you just agreed with my point? Oh heck, no you don't, you don't possess the mental acuity to understand much of anything.

You have to be a special kind of retard to conflate refugees with the terrorists. And we have a LOT of special retards on this forum and in the White House.

Or the Saudis bombing Iran. It all started with Bush's Iraq War blunder. His blunder has led to the rapid rise of Iran's power & influence in the region. He handed Iraq over to the Shiites. And now the Sunni-Shiite War has begun. Saudi Arabia and Iran are already fighting a proxy war in Yemen.

Personally, I'd like to see us disengage from the Middle East. I'm so burned out on the endless war. But i know that isn't gonna happen. We're locked into Permanent War over there. It's very sad.

You might be right, I don't however think the Saudi's have the guts to start it outright, Iran ( the leadership) hates them with every fiber of their being. They will bomb Mecca first, as always it's about Religion over there. I agree we don't belong there, I also agree we will never get out.

You really are not very bright, are you? You do realize that you just agreed with my point? Oh heck, no you don't, you don't possess the mental acuity to understand much of anything.
No dummy. But I think you just admitted to thinking having laws is pointless.

I'd add Pakistan to that list....despicable people.

I agree. Pakistan is a Terrorism hotbed for sure.

No dummy. But I think you just admitted to thinking having laws is pointless.

You'll be ok pop, you ain't my first.
What I admit is that laws are only as good as their ability to be enforced allows them to be . The fact is that laws will not be obeyed by those who don't obey laws. That fact always causes Liberal to want to pass more laws, laws that will only increase restrictions on those who already obey the Law. The sad truth is that a Liberal looks at a problem and says : " Well we MUST do something" , but that "something" never does anything but make them "feel" better about themselves. Security is nothing but an illusion, when a determined criminal makes up their mind to do a thing they are going to do it regardless of any law.
Doubly so for a terrorist. Those in Law Enforcement and National Security have to be right 100% of the time. The terrorist has to be right only once.

You're not likely to get a Shia/Sunni divide in the US. In fact, that divide doesn't exist much out of certain areas of the middle east.

Forum List

Back