We don't want you here.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA

"We don't want you here"
This campaign running in Israel by the bereaved families victims of the conflict calling the others not to join them, the forum calling for stop the violence, both sides want to end the conflict, I post it because I want to show you the side you probably never see in Israel.
I got friends in Gaza risking their life not only for me, but also for the family of Mohammad Abo-Kadir who murdered by 3 terrorists in Israel as revenge for the 3 kidnapped Teenagers, and many others as well, IDF intercepted over 300 rockets fired over Palestinians and Israeli Arabs populations not to mention Jerusalem and other cities where both Israeli Jews and non-Jews live.
The Hamas rockets so far killed 1 Jews, 1 Bedouin, and today 1 non-Israeli worker and those are civilians casualties alone since the operation began, I'm proud to be Israeli and proud to serve my country, but I bet you never hear of this in Gaza since Gaza is running by Hamas dictatorship that abuse the media rating for their own goals.
Occupation or not, no peace can come with Hamas/Fatah leading the Palestinians, and they will gladly sacrifice others lives for their own, don't be deceived.

Peace,
Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the poster who started this thread is the one who should leave, illegal settlers are war criminals.

I think the poster who started this thread is the one who should leave, illegal settlers are war criminals.

And even illegal settlers aka war criminals still have the freedom of speech and fair trial.
You ever considered peace solution Sherri?

And even illegal settlers aka war criminals still have the freedom of speech and fair trial.
You ever considered peace solution Sherri?

If you cared about peace, you would not have posted that OP.

You would have signed the Petition the group you criticize is circulating, like I did

He is not denying it, can the apologist for baby killers read?

I think...
Unlikely...

--------------------

There is no escaping the idea that there are good souls on both sides of this conflict and that the People of Gaza are now trapped by the very bad mistake that they made a couple of years ago.

Perhaps Hamas needs to hold a Vote of Confidence, once the smoke clears.

At present, however, I doubt they'd dare...
my dog is more responsive not to mention smarter than you so whatever it say you'll just keep "IDF war cariminal baby killer occupiers" bullshit.
So if you do want to talk about the subject feel free, if you don't - just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Folks - please discuss the topic and not other poster's grasp of English or grammar, that will usually end in self-embarrassment. OK? Thanks :)

He is not denying it, can the apologist for baby killers read?

Unlikely...

--------------------

There is no escaping the idea that there are good souls on both sides of this conflict and that the People of Gaza are now trapped by the very bad mistake that they made a couple of years ago.

Perhaps Hamas needs to hold a Vote of Confidence, once the smoke clears.

At present, however, I doubt they'd dare...
my dog is more responsive not to mention smarter than you so whatever it say you'll just keep "IDF war cariminal baby killer occupiers" bullshit.
So if you do want to talk about the subject feel free, if you don't - just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for posting the video daniyel

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back