We hardly knew you Omar

When her district is full of Somalian jihadist welfare-suckers? I doubt it.

The median income for her district is about $4k higher than the country.

I call bullshit.

Of course you do, you're either incurious or incapable of learning to fish, so I will provide a nice tuna for you.

Minnesota's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia

Wow, that district's been communist since the 60s. Yikes!

That statistically speaking odds are makes more money than your own congressional district in this regulated capitalist system we have.

I doubt it. Ah, but I was wrong.

Yeah. median income here is $12K lower.

I'm sure the cost of living is as well.

Last edited:
The median income for her district is about $4k higher than the country.

I call bullshit.

Of course you do, you're either incurious or incapable of learning to fish, so I will provide a nice tuna for you.

That statistically speaking odds are makes more money than your own congressional district in this regulated capitalist system we have.

I doubt it.

No, statistically speaking Omar's district's per capita income is higher than most other districts.

I call bullshit.

I doubt it.

No, statistically speaking Omar's district's per capita income is higher than most other districts.

It's 6th and first in income below poverty level

her 'tribe' that's been imported into 'minnesota' will happily vote for her forevermore Rambunctious.

ROFLMFAO

Oh please, Nancy’s fingerprints are nowhere to be found
Why would they be? This is the last thing she wants

No, Omar is getting a crash course in...
pissing off white, male Republicans 101

The only message here is...
You better have all your ducks in a row

They have set their sights on 2 targets...
Omar...an anti American, white bashing, Muslim
and lesbian Angie Craig

I doubt it.

It's 6th what?

I doubt it.

It's 6th what?

Income per household

That's right.
Omar is about to learn what the law looks like in the US.
She'll be lucky to just have to resign her seat in Congress.
Heavy fines and some prison time is likely.
The bitch never got to message: Nobody fucks with 'the Nancy'.
That's right Nancy's fingerprints are all over this.
A few nods and winks was all Nancy needed.
The other three terrorists in the 'Squad' better keep their mouths shut, their heads down and their tails up at least until Nancy is wheeled into the Sun Room.

"MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota campaign finance officials said last week (6/2019) that Democratic U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar misused campaign funds in violation of state rules.

"They also revealed that she had filed joint tax returns with her husband years before they were legally married and at a time when she was married to another man.

"The revelation put the freshman representative under more scrutiny from critics who have taken issue with her marital past.

"One tax expert said that if there is no criminal intent and the issue has been corrected, she’s unlikely to face any criminal consequences."

Rep. Omar filed joint tax returns before she married husband

O's Somali tribe and its Minneapolis census were known as early as 1978. O, like the Chappaqua Blue Racer for Benghazi, have been joyfully performing F&C with their cohort islamoxian mafia brothers.

That's right.
Omar is about to learn what the law looks like in the US.
She'll be lucky to just have to resign her seat in Congress.
Heavy fines and some prison time is likely.
The bitch never got to message: Nobody fucks with 'the Nancy'.
That's right Nancy's fingerprints are all over this.
A few nods and winks was all Nancy needed.
The other three terrorists in the 'Squad' better keep their mouths shut, their heads down and their tails up at least until Nancy is wheeled into the Sun Room.
She needs to start looking for another country for refuge or plan on going back to Somalia.
I like that, 'simply do your jobs', no more and no less. These guys need to do their too!!! Homepage/

Forum List

Back