🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

Why don't Republicans propose it?
Propose what? It's already law. The highest law of the land, in fact.

It's not up to Republicans to propose that all law-abiding adults be allowed to carry.

We need Democrats to stop violating the law that mandates that.

Perhaps you should be asking, "What can we do to get Democrats such as myself to stop blocking the law that will reduce mass shootings?"

But of course you will never ask that, will you. :cuckoo:

Your goal is not to reduce mass shootings.

Your goal is to scream at Republicans and try to destroy them.

Propose anything Republicans

You run the Do Nothing Congress
Can't you offer anything better than prayer?
It's obvious more laws can never help, dumba$$

So just prayer then?
We have so many laws on the books it's choking us, THEY ARE NOT WORKING!!!

Buy more guns and ammo...

When there are more permit holders in the victim group, fewer people die, because there is someone with the means to stop the killing. Clearly, gun free zones are not the answer.

So are repubs going to end gun free zones? Will they force corporations to allow guns?
When are republicans going to propose anything?

Oh you think either the Reps or the Dems will do anything?
Nothing...everybody will point fingers, scream and yell and in a few days life will go on, until the next time and then it will repeat like it has for years

Democrats want guns gone....
No guns for anyone other then military and law enforcement....
They just don't have the balls to come out and say it but it's what they want.
Of course it will not happen but it's their desire....

That's the Dems solution.

Repubs seem to lack the balls to do anything.

Oh and the Dems have a solution?? Doubt it.

My solution is to arm every American. When someone threatens you with a gun. Pull yours and shoot em.

Republicans run Congress...remember all those celebrations?

What are they going to do about Mass Shootings?

Are they willing to admit they are just a do nothing Congress?

Oh and what would you like them to do and what do you think the Dems would do??

Oh and mass shootings is the point you want to make unfortunately the real point is was this a terrorist attack or not??

Only a biased hack would turn it into a gun control issue. Who cares about fourteen dead people in a possible terrorist attack? Certainly not you. All you want to do is belabor guns once again.

Oh and as I recall the Dems were in control when we had mass shootings. What did they do about them?

The same things the reps will do. Nothing because there is nothing you can do about them unless you want to kill the people who are the weapons. The weapons that use the tool The gun.

Its your Congress, you tell us

Republicans claimed that Democrats can't handle the challenges that face America. Rampant killings are one of them

If Republicans just want us to suck it up and ignore it....they need to just say so

Show some leadership Republicans

Stop Obama from bringing in thousands more poorly-vetter Muslim-only refugees from countries that traditionally hate the US and embrace Sharia law that directly conflicts with out ideals, beliefs.

Demand the UN work with ME nations. Like Saudi, to gind them a place. We can help them without ever bringing them here.

And why are the useless Liberals who are also in office with a responsibility to lead and do what is in the best interest of this nation sitting on their ass while putting the entire responsibity of doing something? If they are not going to do their job maybe we should send them home and stop paying them.

This whole B$ about 'us' versus 'them' partisal mentality...'it's up to YOU not 'US' is crap! Like the day after 9/11/01 partisan assholes need to put that partisanship aside to come together as a nation!

United we stand, divided we fall.
- It's not just a slogan.

Stop Obama from bringing in thousands more poorly-vetter Muslim-only refugees from countries that traditionally hate the US and embrace Sharia law that directly conflicts with out ideals, beliefs.

Demand the UN work with ME nations. Like Saudi, to gind them a place. We can help them without ever bringing them here.

And why are the useless Liberals who are also in office with a responsibility to lead and do what is in the best interest of this nation sitting on their ass while putting the entire responsibity of doing something? If they are not going to do their job maybe we should send them home and stop paying them.

This whole B$ about 'us' versus 'them' partisal mentality...'it's up to YOU not 'US' is crap! Like the day after 9/11/01 partisan assholes need to put that partisanship aside to come together as a nation!

How many refugees have committed mass shootings here? Most are white males.

Why don't Republicans propose it?
Propose what? It's already law. The highest law of the land, in fact.

It's not up to Republicans to propose that all law-abiding adults be allowed to carry.

We need Democrats to stop violating the law that mandates that.

Perhaps you should be asking, "What can we do to get Democrats such as myself to stop blocking the law that will reduce mass shootings?"

But of course you will never ask that, will you. :cuckoo:

Your goal is not to reduce mass shootings.

Your goal is to scream at Republicans and try to destroy them.

Propose anything Republicans

You run the Do Nothing Congress
Can't you offer anything better than prayer?

You mean more burdens on the law abiding and laws that don't stop criminals?

Fine, how about you get your universal background checks, convicted felons and mentally unstable can't buy guns, but I get to carry what I want, where I want, when I want, how I want until I prove that I'm unable to deal with the responsibility. You get registration, I get Constitutional Carry with no permits or permission required.

But what you really want is more gun control without giving anything back to law abiding gun owners in compromise and we've given and given and given over the years with nothing in return except more calls that we're not doing enough. So, no thanks.

If Republicans want to admit they are satisfied with the number of mass killings....why don't they just say so?

Guns are keeping us more safe than Europe. In just 2015 France suffered more shooting casualties (killings and injuries) from mass public shootings than the US has suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (508 to 424). Of the four worst K-12 school shootings, three have occurred in Europe. Oh that's going to leave a mark for a few days.

Suck it up boys, this country does not have an firearm problem, political correctness is far more dangerous...

Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

This polar bear has had far too much of it...

Last edited:
What is one of the saddest results of yesterday was ' / is the desoicamle attack on Christians who offered up prayers. The vicious (hypicritical partisan) media went after the GOP candidates for offering up prayers, going as far as telling these Christians to 'shut up' because 'God won't fix this'. They placed the photos of the GOP candidates who offered up prayers for the victims on the cover of magazines / papers and movked them....

Not surprisingly absent from their pathetic vicious attacks was OBAMA'S photo, after he declared in a statement how the 1st thing we must do is offer up prayers for the victims and their families!

After this despicable partisan attack against God and Christians splashed across the pages of the media after this attack definitively proves there is a Liberal War on Christianity! There can be no doubt any longer.

This morning a Female Muslim leader of a GOP supporting group declared dhe and other Muslims are praying for the victims and family. Where was the liberal media telling Muslims to 'shut up' - stop praying - because 'allah won't fix this'?

No war on Christianity? Why is there roughly 2,000 Syrian refugees here in the US and there is not one single Christian among those refugees.

And now liberals attacking Christians for praying for shooting victims.... sick, pathetic!

So are repubs going to end gun free zones? Will they force corporations to allow guns?

Democrats want guns gone....
No guns for anyone other then military and law enforcement....
They just don't have the balls to come out and say it but it's what they want.
Of course it will not happen but it's their desire....

That's the Dems solution.

My solution is to arm every American. When someone threatens you with a gun. Pull yours and shoot em.

Oh and mass shootings is the point you want to make unfortunately the real point is was this a terrorist attack or not??

Only a biased hack would turn it into a gun control issue. Who cares about fourteen dead people in a possible terrorist attack? Certainly not you. All you want to do is belabor guns once again.

Oh and as I recall the Dems were in control when we had mass shootings. What did they do about them?

The same things the reps will do. Nothing because there is nothing you can do about them unless you want to kill the people who are the weapons. The weapons that use the tool The gun.

Republicans claimed that Democrats can't handle the challenges that face America. Rampant killings are one of them

If Republicans just want us to suck it up and ignore it....they need to just say so

I'm not a Rep so its not my Congress its America's congress. Yours as well.

Tell us what the Dems did with the mass shooting that happened on their watch??

Oh wait. They like you harped on gun control. Easy to blame a gun, which is the tool, rather than the weapon which is the person using it. Never mind.

Oh wait. They like you harped on gun control. Easy to blame a gun, which is the tool, rather than the weapon which is the person using it. Never mind.

Democrats came up with specific plans after Sandy Hook that were blocked by Republicans/NRA

Now the ball is in Republicans court....what are their plans?

If they plan to just let the killings continue, they need to say so

Democrats came up with specific plans after Sandy Hook that were blocked by Republicans/NRA

They were just do-gooder plans, no meaningful value to them. Bleeding hearts need to get a grip.

Just saw Diane Feinstein screaming for stricter gun laws, declaring they work, and 'We have proved it in California'.....

Ummmm.....except despite having some of the strictest gun laws in the country in California THIS LATEST SHOOTING THAT LEFT 14 DEAD WAS PERPETRATED IN CALIFORNIA.

So it DIDN'T work, did it, ma'am?!

It didn't because of the simple FACT that terrorists and criminals DON'T OBEY LAWS! No matter how many laws you pass it will only effect law-abiding citizens, leaving them to be victims of those who ignore the law.

What would have possibly prevented people from dying yesterday, more gun laws or a few people with concealed carry permits and weapons with which they could have defended themselves?

Criminals go for soft, unarmed targets for a reason. The police tell you they can't get to you in time when things like this happen. Disarming Americans seal their fate as victims.

Last edited:

How many refugees have committed mass shootings here? Most are white males.

Obama declared there have been no refugees arrested for terrorism....he was WRONG! Senator Sessions read out 22 names yesterday of refugees arrested in the US since January 15 for engaging in and planning to perpetrate terrorist attacks.

Your and Obama's claim that they are not a threat is and has been PROVEN wrong.

Liberals know the only thing that will work, is allowing all law-abiding adults to carry. Most still won't bother, but a few will.

And that will make all the difference, as murderers realize they can't get the huge body counts they wanted, before they are stopped by an unknown law-abiding citizen or three in the crowd.

And the liberals have been doing everything they can to block that.

Then it gets really hilarious: Now the liberals are demanding that Republicans also pass illegal laws to restrict law-abiding citizens from owning guns - the same failed agenda that has enabled the mass shootings we have today.

Oh and San Bernardino must have missed the memo on the Dems plans after Sandy Hook. Thought San Bernardino was gun free and a safe zone.

Kinda sorta think the fourteen dead missed that memo as well.

Liberals know the only thing that will work, is allowing all law-abiding adults to carry. Most still won't bother, but a few will.

And that will make all the difference, as murderers realize they can't get the huge body counts they wanted, before they are stopped by an unknown law-abiding citizen or three in the crowd.

And the liberals have been doing everything they can to block that.

Then it gets really hilarious: Now the liberals are demanding that Republicans also pass illegal laws to restrict law-abiding citizens from owning guns - the same failed agenda that has enabled the mass shootings we have today.

When the dust settles, I guarantee these two didn't get all their weapons and ammo at Sports Authority... no background check in the world would have stopped this.

Oh and San Bernardino must have missed the memo on the Dems plans after Sandy Hook. Thought San Bernardino was gun free and a safe zone.

Kinda sorta think the fourteen dead missed that memo as well.

Lets see how they got their guns and see

Forum List

Back