Kamala Harris, Ruler of the 50 States, Queen of the Midwits and the Fascists and the First Illegal Immigrants, Khaleesi of the Grassy Sea of Clean Ene

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Heh.

The MSM went all in for Coup-mala. Democracy, what's that?

The MSM must be broken up as being in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

We have all seen the insane media blitz the past few days regarding Kamala Harris, Ruler of the 50 States, Queen of the Midwits and the Fascists and the First Illegal Immigrants, Khaleesi of the Grassy Sea of Clean Energy.
I am seeing so many Patriots who are demoralized by this concerted propaganda campaign and seem to have already thrown in the towel.
If you are one of those people, please know this:
The very specific purpose of this media blitz is to make YOU (yes, you personally) feel despair.
Please don't fall for it.
This blitz will keep happening just as it did in 2016 with Queen Hillary (Peace be upon her, I'm with her), and what happened then, hmmm???
And please don't give me the line about the election being rigged. That just means we need to fight harder to be outside the margin of fraud.
They WANT you demoralized.
They NEED you demoralized.
Don't bend the knee.
Optimism is infectious. But so is pessimism. Be optimistic. Spread your optimism.Harris is a historically awful, unintelligent and inept candidate. Time will out her.
Stay strong. We're gonna have a historic win.

Heh.

The MSM went all in for Coup-mala. Democracy, what's that?

The MSM must be broken up as being in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

We have all seen the insane media blitz the past few days regarding Kamala Harris, Ruler of the 50 States, Queen of the Midwits and the Fascists and the First Illegal Immigrants, Khaleesi of the Grassy Sea of Clean Energy.
I am seeing so many Patriots who are demoralized by this concerted propaganda campaign and seem to have already thrown in the towel.
If you are one of those people, please know this:
The very specific purpose of this media blitz is to make YOU (yes, you personally) feel despair.
Please don't fall for it.
This blitz will keep happening just as it did in 2016 with Queen Hillary (Peace be upon her, I'm with her), and what happened then, hmmm???
And please don't give me the line about the election being rigged. That just means we need to fight harder to be outside the margin of fraud.
They WANT you demoralized.
They NEED you demoralized.
Don't bend the knee.
Optimism is infectious. But so is pessimism. Be optimistic. Spread your optimism.Harris is a historically awful, unintelligent and inept candidate. Time will out her.
Stay strong. We're gonna have a historic win.

you forget Dancing Queen.

Forum List

Back