We have got to let Trump the moron have all the help he can get!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It is a gotdamn shame, we got a guy elected as president who don't know shit. Who is so desperate for direction, for information on how to do shit, that he's reaching back to people he shitted all over, like a Ted Cruz.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. I hope you nuts know exactly what you got into, this man is clueless as shit. Unfuckin believable.

I hope he does fuck up and make life a living hell. The more the faster we rewin power.

Of course according to you, the damage will be permanent. Meaning you have gained power over end times. Maybe some Sesame Street reruns can smarten you up.

It is a gotdamn shame, we got a guy elected as president who don't know shit. Who is so desperate for direction, for information on how to do shit, that he's reaching back to people he shitted all over, like a Ted Cruz.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. I hope you nuts know exactly what you got into, this man is clueless as shit. Unfuckin believable.

I hope he does fuck up and make life a living hell. The more the faster we rewin power.
hope the country goes just because you dont like the guy......one can only hope you and tigers lives are a living hell even if everyone else is ends up doing great....

I am beginning to have some hope for Trump.

The in-fighting at Transition Tower is fascinating!

He and Hillary were told in the summer to put together list of people they wanted in his administration by the federal non partisan transition group so they would have enough time to vet , t- rump ignored it , now .. chaos !!!

97dc7c1362ad57ecdd537f45c03dc9a4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back