🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have the blueprint for prosperity

Did you know we had recessions before Woodrow, guy? Except back then, they were called "Panics" and they usually turned out to be pretty bad.

The reason why government started stepping in was because most of these panics were leading to riots in the street. Look up "Haymarket Riot" some time.

So the fact that free market flawlessly balances itself means "nothing bad ever happens" in your mind?!? Yeah, there were recessions. And they quickly faded every time and were replaced by periods of flourishing prosperity junior. That's what balance means... :eusa_doh:

Honestly Joseph, talking to you is like talking to someone slower than a retard - but much more hilarious.

Guy, for most people the economy kind of sucked before the New deal.

I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, but an economy has to work for people other than the rich.

The ole rotty poodle dog. A self professed legend in his own small mind. Woof woof.

Are you not truly glad that Obama was elected. That gave you someone to blame the Bush disaster on.
If it had been a rethug elected after Bush, what would you have done then? Blamed Clinton? LMAO.

You know what dog. If Repubs were so great you'd a thought you could win the White House. Oh well.
Woofwoof. Who you gonna blame? I know, lets blame lame stream media. Yea, that't the ticket. The media is in the bag for Obama. Yep. Winner winner chicken dinner. A legend in his own small mind. That's a rotty for ya. Woofwoof.

I love when zeke loses her mind because she can no longer dispute the facts. She just babbles out of frustration and makes lots of animal noises...

:lmao:

Rottyrotty, Do you really think people (including me) are on here to debate with the likes of as asshole like you? ReallY?

What subject would you debate dog? How to dig a hole, chew a bone, what? Bark? You do a lot of barking that's for sure. But like most stupid dogs that bark for no reason, when a person gets up to see what the damn dog is barking at, they find no one there.

Kinda like what a real debate would be like with you dog. No one there to debate.

Besides that, this forum is not a debate. It is an insult and put down kind of place. I mean what more lies can be said about guns, gays, abortions and Obama that hasn't been said 10 thousand times on here already.

No, you da masterdebater dog. Debate away, declare your "victory" and move on.org.

Me, I'll keep insulting you and the rabbit before I go to work. It's kinda fun and so easy (the insulting part, not work.) You all waste hundreds of hours and leave thousands of posts. Plenty of material to work with. Didn't you ever play "put downs" when you were a kid? You were the one always being "put down" because your brain wouldn't work fast enough for a response. Remember that?

But on here to debate the likes of you? LMAO. That's funny.

Time for work. You should try it some time. Work that is.

The real blueprint for prosperity.....

The business journal Bloomberg Businessweek points out that the country of Denmark has a minimum pay rate of the equivalent of about $20 an hour, but its business climate is sufficiently healthy for the World Bank to ranked it as the easiest place in Europe to do business in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Denmark is also "among the leading countries in income equality and national happiness." Denmark also had a lower unemployment rate (6.8%) and higher labor participation rate (64.4%) than the United States (7.4%, 63.6% as of September 2013) where the minimum wage is far lower ($7.25).

Minimum wage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually its because htey drink a lot of Aquavit there.

The ole rotty poodle dog. A self professed legend in his own small mind. Woof woof.

Are you not truly glad that Obama was elected. That gave you someone to blame the Bush disaster on.
If it had been a rethug elected after Bush, what would you have done then? Blamed Clinton? LMAO.

You know what dog. If Repubs were so great you'd a thought you could win the White House. Oh well.
Woofwoof. Who you gonna blame? I know, lets blame lame stream media. Yea, that't the ticket. The media is in the bag for Obama. Yep. Winner winner chicken dinner. A legend in his own small mind. That's a rotty for ya. Woofwoof.

I love when zeke loses her mind because she can no longer dispute the facts. She just babbles out of frustration and makes lots of animal noises...

:lmao:

Rottyrotty, Do you really think people (including me) are on here to debate with the likes of as asshole like you? ReallY?

What subject would you debate dog? How to dig a hole, chew a bone, what? Bark? You do a lot of barking that's for sure. But like most stupid dogs that bark for no reason, when a person gets up to see what the damn dog is barking at, they find no one there.

Kinda like what a real debate would be like with you dog. No one there to debate.

Besides that, this forum is not a debate. It is an insult and put down kind of place. I mean what more lies can be said about guns, gays, abortions and Obama that hasn't been said 10 thousand times on here already.

No, you da masterdebater dog. Debate away, declare your "victory" and move on.org.

Me, I'll keep insulting you and the rabbit before I go to work. It's kinda fun and so easy (the insulting part, not work.) You all waste hundreds of hours and leave thousands of posts. Plenty of material to work with. Didn't you ever play "put downs" when you were a kid? You were the one always being "put down" because your brain wouldn't work fast enough for a response. Remember that?

But on here to debate the likes of you? LMAO. That's funny.

Time for work. You should try it some time. Work that is.

Aww...is 'lil zeke upset because she can't dispute the facts? You're "not here to debate" only because you can't. I've posted links that prove everything you believe in has failed. Everything you've been brainwashed to believe is a lie. And you're lashing out because of the internal conflict caused by that realization.

So come on zekey, make your animal noises and throw your little hissy fits. Get it out.... :lol:

The business journal Bloomberg Businessweek points out that the country of Denmark has a minimum pay rate of the equivalent of about $20 an hour, but its business climate is sufficiently healthy for the World Bank to ranked it as the easiest place in Europe to do business in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Denmark is also "among the leading countries in income equality and national happiness." Denmark also had a lower unemployment rate (6.8%) and higher labor participation rate (64.4%) than the United States (7.4%, 63.6% as of September 2013) where the minimum wage is far lower ($7.25).

And their lower unemployment doesn't stem from higher minimum wage. There is absolutely no correlation between economic prosperity and outrageous minimum wage (if minimum wage helped economic prosperity in ANY way, it wouldn't have needed to be raised 20 times in my lifetime genius). In fact, quite the contrary, history has proven the exact opposite.

What economic prosperity Denmark has experienced stems from ECONOMIC FREEDOM. They rank #10 in the world, while the U.S. ranks #12 (we used to be top 5, but thanks to the Dumbocrats and marxist Obama, we continue to plummet). In other words, their government does a BETTER job staying the fuck out of the way of the free market, so they have better results than us.

Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom

Denmark Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

Did you know we had recessions before Woodrow, guy? Except back then, they were called "Panics" and they usually turned out to be pretty bad.

The reason why government started stepping in was because most of these panics were leading to riots in the street. Look up "Haymarket Riot" some time.

So the fact that free market flawlessly balances itself means "nothing bad ever happens" in your mind?!? Yeah, there were recessions. And they quickly faded every time and were replaced by periods of flourishing prosperity junior. That's what balance means... :eusa_doh:

Honestly Joseph, talking to you is like talking to someone slower than a retard - but much more hilarious.

Guy, for most people the economy kind of sucked before the New deal.

I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, but an economy has to work for people other than the rich.

An economy works for EVERYONE when the government stays out of it, and only works for Dumbocrats (who work to keep liberal buffoons beholden to them on the government plantation). It's funny how you cry about the rich while supporting concepts that ensure that only Obama and Pelosi are rich while you dine on another can of spam and dog food.

The free market ensures that nobody is oppressed. You keep supporting policies that oppress everyone because you prefer handouts. But the reality is, you could have launched your own business and become a millionaire any time you wanted to. You chose not to. You were too lazy. That's your right. But you don't have a right to steal from other people because you are lazy.

Harley-Davidson was built out of a garage with no money. Microsoft was built out of a dorm room with no money. Apple was built out of a garage with no money (now the wealthiest corporation in America). Google was built out of a dorm room with no money (now the second wealthiest corporation in America). Amazon was built out of a garage with no money. Facebook was built out of a dorm room with no money. Disney was built out of a garage with no money.

The list goes on and on and on. The truth is, you lie about everything because you want handouts. I've filled with thread with indisputable facts backed up by links to the data. All you do is lie (LBJ's "balanced budgets", Clinton's "balanced budgets", "no national debt before Reagan", etc.) and hope that someone believes you so you can further your efforts to mooch off of society.

The bottom line, the free market works for everyone. The Dumbocrat market only works for the Dumbocrats and ensures that the masses are dependent on the government plantation. That's what you want. You just can't be honest about it because you know how it sounds.

And their lower unemployment doesn't stem from higher minimum wage. There is absolutely no correlation between economic prosperity and outrageous minimum wage (if minimum wage helped economic prosperity in ANY way, it wouldn't have needed to be raised 20 times in my lifetime genius). In fact, quite the contrary, history has proven the exact opposite.

What economic prosperity Denmark has experienced stems from ECONOMIC FREEDOM. They rank #10 in the world, while the U.S. ranks #12 (we used to be top 5, but thanks to the Dumbocrats and marxist Obama, we continue to plummet). In other words, their government does a BETTER job staying the fuck out of the way of the free market, so they have better results than us.

Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom

Denmark Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

Chris also cant figure out it is a lot easier to take care of a Country with 5 million People in a small space as compared to 315 million in a Country the size of the US....and they are 90% Danish and most are basically on the same page as compared to here were there are a couple thousand pages......but than its Chrissy.....

Well, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Nebraska pretty much copied the Texas approach of lower taxes, less regulation and their economies are booming.
Illinois, California, Maryland and New York went the opposite way, higher taxes and more regulation, and their economies are poor.
QED.

I would say you're missing the larger trend. For instance, 9 of the 10 poorest states (whether by per-person income, median household income, or by median family income) are Republican states. These are states with the sort of low-taxation, regulation-light policies you're talking about. Two of them, Kentucky and Utah, are on the business-advocacy group the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's list of the top 10 states for low business taxes and regulations.

If these policies are a straight-up "blueprint for prosperity," why aren't they working everywhere? Hell, it's mostly Southern states in the last quintile in Gallup's most recent well-being study. Of course, this isn't strictly an economic indicator, but the "prosperity" and well-being are definitely linked - just look at North Dakota, which has leaped 19 places in rank to become #1 (just to remind you what a good oil boom can do!).

As to those liberal states you mentioned, well, let's take New York: should they deregulate their financial markets, which are the core of the NYC economy? Deregulation and failure of regulators concerning financial markets are both cited as primary reasons for the 2008 economic crash.

In short: there is no blueprint for prosperity, no simple ideological bent which can lead us to the Promised Land. Lower taxes and fewer regulations can be a good thing, but they're far from being the hammer that's gonna smash every economic nail.

Well, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Nebraska pretty much copied the Texas approach of lower taxes, less regulation and their economies are booming.
Illinois, California, Maryland and New York went the opposite way, higher taxes and more regulation, and their economies are poor.
QED.

I would say you're missing the larger trend. For instance, 9 of the 10 poorest states (whether by per-person income, median household income, or by median family income) are Republican states. These are states with the sort of low-taxation, regulation-light policies you're talking about. Two of them, Kentucky and Utah, are on the business-advocacy group the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's list of the top 10 states for low business taxes and regulations.

If these policies are a straight-up "blueprint for prosperity," why aren't they working everywhere? Hell, it's mostly Southern states in the last quintile in Gallup's most recent well-being study. Of course, this isn't strictly an economic indicator, but the "prosperity" and well-being are definitely linked - just look at North Dakota, which has leaped 19 places in rank to become #1 (just to remind you what a good oil boom can do!).

As to those liberal states you mentioned, well, let's take New York: should they deregulate their financial markets, which are the core of the NYC economy? Deregulation and failure of regulators concerning financial markets are both cited as primary reasons for the 2008 economic crash.

In short: there is no blueprint for prosperity, no simple ideological bent which can lead us to the Promised Land. Lower taxes and fewer regulations can be a good thing, but they're far from being the hammer that's gonna smash every economic nail.

When you say poor,what is that based on? Income?
Like I said earlier,a person on min wage in Houston can rent an all bills paid apartment for $600 bucks a month. While their counter part in NY or LA would need several room mates.
So who's better off?

When you say poor,what is that based on? Income?
Like I said earlier,a person on min wage in Houston can rent an all bills paid apartment for $600 bucks a month. While their counter part in NY or LA would need several room mates.
So who's better off?

That's a fair point, and I would even say cost-of-living needs to be a bigger part of these comparative datasets. But in this case, it's just not enough of a mitigating factor.

For instance, that Gallup link I posted is a quality-of-life study, not just a straight weighing of wages. If the low cost of living in Southern states is making up for lower wages, why are those states ranking so low when rated against factors like depression and psychological fulfillment?

I can give you a more straightforward example: those 10 poorest states also have high unemployment relative to other states, as well as higher population percentages without health insurance.

I have posted volumes of indisputable data for prosperity - from tax rates, to energy policies, to labor laws, and more. At the same time, we have seen the liberal blueprint for poverty (basically everything put forward by Obama, Pelosi, and Reid). Well, here is yet another example of conservative policy creating prosperity even in the Obama failed economy...

Texas is getting under some people’s skin. Its population is growing. Its people are becoming more prosperous. It is creating both billionaires and employing more minimum-wage workers than any other state. Its energy sector has thrived—year-over-year drilling has doubled so far in 2014, with 10,000 new wells drilled just since January. Its technology corridor now extends for hundreds of miles along I-35.

Texas is the hottest state economy this side of North Dakota.

But some still refuse to acknowledge the Texas Miracle. The recovery benefits only the rich, they say. Pro-business means pro-big-business. Job growth has merely kept pace with population growth.

But that’s just it. People are moving to Texas, and it certainly is not for the weather. Its population has grown more than 5% just since 2010—a rate exceeded only by North Dakota, another oil-boom state, and the rapidly gentrifying District of Columbia. California, by contrast, lost congressional seats for the first time in state history after the 2010 census.

Texas goes light on regulation, charges no state income tax, reduces barriers to entry and creates a dynamic business climate. California charges high taxes, imposes significant regulations, makes it hard to start a new business and has billions of dollars in debt for pensions owed to retired public employees.

So it should come as no surprise Texas’ business climate is rated in the top 5; California’s is in the bottom 10. Texas has had four times the job growth of California over the last 20 years. Its unemployment is about 50% below California’s and its incomes are growing at a faster pace than California’s.

Texas Is Booming With New Jobs and 'Dirt Cheap' Energy

California didn't lose congressional seats after the 2010 Census, they stayed at 53.

And, at the end of the day, at least they've created jobs in Texas as opposed to government-dependent parasites that liberal states like California have created.

Texas takes in more federal money than they pay back. Sounds like Texas can't survive without the fed. Bunch of parasites.
False premise and conclusion.

People equate corrupt politicians who manipulate the legislative process to bring home money so that they can be re-elected and to hold onto power as that state needing the money to survive.

Remove the redistribution and earmarks and you'll see that Texas (and any state for that matter) will survive just fine.

Blueprint for prosperity:

1. Universal healthcare: instantly freeing up the equivalent of a second mortgage for people currently paying private health premiums.

2. That money gets pumped back into the economy in the form of consuming.

3. Demand goes up and so do new jobs. Employers freed of the burden of providing healthcare hire more people.

4. The rich's stock value starts going up.

5. Create incentives for jobs to return from China.

6. More people with jobs can qualify for home loans.

7. The housing market starts to turn back in the black.

8. New property taxes create new revenues.

9. More income taxes create new revenues.

10. Rich get richer.

The relationship of the rich to the health of the middle class cannot be overemphasized. When the rich grumble and moan about universal healthcare and providing for more jobs stateside, they're really wanting to cut their own throats... Henry Ford knew this and it's why he made sure to pay his employees enough money to afford his cars.

Pop quiz:, which of these workforces buys more cars?

robotweldingassembly1_zpse087cd09.jpg

actualworkersonassemblyline_zps8fc020fe.jpg

Last edited:
QED.

Can you find the error in your post?
No, because you're stupid.

Blueprint for prosperity:

1. Universal healthcare: instantly freeing up the equivalent of a second mortgage for people currently paying private health premiums.

I lover liberal fallacy. Universal Healthcare causes me to pay private health premiums for myself and three other people in the form of taxes. Which means not only does my money not get freed up to the equivalent of a second mortgage, I actually lose so much money that I can't afford my first mortgage and I lose my home (exactly what Dumbocrats in Washington want so that I'm beholden to the government plantation for my every need - from healthcare to housing to food).

But hey, keep pretending that "universal healthcare" is "free" and the cost is covered by the money fairies who deliver it on unicorns.... :esua_doh:

Pop Quiz Answer: the top picture creates a workforce which buys more cars.

Someone needs to engineer, manufacture, and install all of those "robots" genius. Those are much higher paying jobs than the minimum wage assembly line worker.

Add that to the fact that more automobiles can be manufactured faster and better with the "robots" - causing the price of the automobiles to plummet - and the answer is the to picture creates a workforce that buys more cars.

Top Picture: higher salaries with lower priced automobiles
Bottom Picture: lower salaries with higher priced automobiles

(Only a liberal would struggle with something this simple)

Someone needs to engineer, manufacture, and install all of those "robots" genius. Those are much higher paying jobs than the minimum wage assembly line worker.

Add that to the fact that more automobiles can be manufactured faster and better with the "robots" - causing the price of the automobiles to plummet - and the answer is the to picture creates a workforce that buys more cars.

Auto assembly line workers made minimum wage? Wrong.
The price of cars has plummeted? Wrong.
Texas is a nice place to live? :rofl:

Three strikes...you're out.

The problem with your math is that there are fewer of those high paying jobs, so less people who can afford an automobile.

In fact,t he only reason why autos are "affordable" is because we have a whole banking system propping it up with car loans.

Again, guy, the economy will always "work" for the rich. It's making it work for the rest of us that's the trick.

Auto assembly line workers made minimum wage? Wrong.
The price of cars has plummeted? Wrong.
Texas is a nice place to live? :rofl:

Three strikes...you're out.

Please post where he said they made min wage. He didnt.
One strike
The price of cars is roughly the same adjusted for inflation as it was 40 years ago. Yet the cars last twice as long. That is a lower price effectively.
Two strikes
Texas is a nice place to live. That's why businesses are relocating there in droves.
Three strikes
You're stupid.

Forum List

Back