We have the blueprint for prosperity

I dont know wtf you're babbling about.
The deficit is higher now than at pre-recession levels. That means the deficit is higher under Obama than it was under Bush.
You've been thoroughly disgraced and taken to the wood shed. I'd quit whiel I was behind if I were you.

You've got nothing to crow about. You've yet to post something that didn't hurt the OP's point. The fact that you clearly don't know the difference between the debt and the deficit makes this sort of sad.

Go google those terms, and then try and come back and finagle an explanation as to how your last two posts make sense. I'd say I was looking forward to it, but this is getting sort of pitiful.

I made it pretty plain. Debt: UP! Deficit: down from heightened levels of recession but still higher than pre recession Bush levels.
If you can't understand this, get an adult to explain it to you.

"Obama hasn't cut shit. Spending has increased every single year he has been in office"

Just keep running from this as fast as you can. I would.

You've got nothing to crow about. You've yet to post something that didn't hurt the OP's point. The fact that you clearly don't know the difference between the debt and the deficit makes this sort of sad.

Go google those terms, and then try and come back and finagle an explanation as to how your last two posts make sense. I'd say I was looking forward to it, but this is getting sort of pitiful.

I made it pretty plain. Debt: UP! Deficit: down from heightened levels of recession but still higher than pre recession Bush levels.
If you can't understand this, get an adult to explain it to you.

"Obama hasn't cut shit. Spending has increased every single year he has been in office"

Just keep running from this as fast as you can. I would.

You've been pwned on every exchange here. You were wrong on red state growth. You were wrong on the deficit. Now you want to deflect to something else.
Just give it up. You're totally outclassed, if you hadnt realized that yet.

1961 to 2012

Republican president job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democratic president job growth - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

1961 to 2012

So why is this time different? We have the worst jobs record post war in history.

1961 to 2012

So why is this time different? We have the worst jobs record post war in history.

The worst Republican financial collapse since the Great Depression.

Democrats, cleaning up Republican messes since 1933.

1961 to 2012

The worst Republican financial collapse since the Great Depression.

Democrats, cleaning up Republican messes since 1933.

They've done a piss poor job, then. It's the worst recovery on record.
Didn't Bush clean up Clinton's mess? Didnt he do it in record time? Didnt he do it for a fraction of what Obama spent?
Republicans: Setting the record straight since 1920.

1961 to 2012

I love this false stat. Under Obama, unemployment skyrocketed to over 10%. Which means, under his reign of terror, tens of millions of jobs were lost.

Then, when it gets down to 8%, libtards celebrate about "job creation". At that point, there are NO jobs "created". There is still a massive net loss. And right now, there is still a NET LOSS from the time Obama took office. He still has not restored the unemployment levels to GWB levels.

It is simply astound what has to be explained to liberals. When Republican's have control of the federal government, there are no massive jobs loses (like under FDR, Jimmy Carter, and Obama). It's a slow, steady increase. Under Dumbocrats, we lose 40 million jobs and people celebrate when we are able to return 20 million of that. That is not "job growth" of 20 million jobs, that is a job LOSS of 20 million jobs.

:bang3:

1961 to 2012

I love this false stat. Under Obama, unemployment skyrocketed to over 10%. Which means, under his reign of terror, tens of millions of jobs were lost.

Then, when it gets down to 8%, libtards celebrate about "job creation". At that point, there are NO jobs "created". There is still a massive net loss. And right now, there is still a NET LOSS from the time Obama took office. He still has not restored the unemployment levels to GWB levels.

It is simply astound what has to be explained to liberals. When Republican's have control of the federal government, there are no massive jobs loses (like under FDR, Jimmy Carter, and Obama). It's a slow, steady increase. Under Dumbocrats, we lose 40 million jobs and people celebrate when we are able to return 20 million of that. That is not "job growth" of 20 million jobs, that is a job LOSS of 20 million jobs.

America has added 14 million private sector jobs since the stimulus.

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

1961 to 2012

And here's what Obama delivered.....

• +10% unemployment

• The longest period of +8% unemployment in U.S. history (sans the Great Depression)

• Job loss thanks to radical tax policy

• Job loss due to Obamacare

• Job loss due to $7 trillion in deficit spending

• Job loss due to failed leadership and lack of faith in a radical government

• The downgrade of U.S. credit rating

And oh yeah - a NET LOSS of jobs during his two terms.

1961 to 2012

And yet there are fewer people working under Obama than even on Bush's last day in office.

And here's what Obama delivered.....

• +10% unemployment

• The longest period of +8% unemployment in U.S. history (sans the Great Depression)

• Job loss thanks to radical tax policy

• Job loss due to Obamacare

• Job loss due to $7 trillion in deficit spending

• Job loss due to failed leadership and lack of faith in a radical government

• The downgrade of U.S. credit rating

And oh yeah - a NET LOSS of jobs during his two terms.

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.3%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
14 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

Forum List

Back