We Hear Crickets Tonight After the Harris Interview

Harris did an interview this evening with Stephanie Ruhle. Funny how the usual suspects aren't running their mouths.

Here's what I want. I want people who aren't fortunate enough to go to college to still be able to buy a home and raise a family. Or buy a home and save for retirement. Or both. The American middle class was GREATER when blue collar workers could live the American dream.

Trump lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs BEFORE COVID

Enough of the tax cuts for corporations and rich people. I can't believe Republicans are still trying to pass MORE tax breaks to them. ENOUGH! We're broke!!

Taxes for us will not go up. Under Harris' plan people making under $400K a year, taxes will go down.

Raise corporate taxes and taxes on billionaires. Teachers and fire fighters are paying higher tax rate than billionaires.

Good CEO's understand we all do better with a stronger middle class. They won't be as rich but the country will be better off.

An economy where everyone has the ability to grow wealth.

Great interview Kamala!

Here's what I want. I want people who aren't fortunate enough to go to college to still be able to buy a home and raise a family. Or buy a home and save for retirement. Or both. The American middle class was GREATER when blue collar workers could live the American dream.

Trump lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs BEFORE COVID

Enough of the tax cuts for corporations and rich people. I can't believe Republicans are still trying to pass MORE tax breaks to them. ENOUGH! We're broke!!

Taxes for us will not go up. Under Harris' plan people making under $400K a year, taxes will go down.

Raise corporate taxes and taxes on billionaires. Teachers and fire fighters are paying higher tax rate than billionaires.

Good CEO's understand we all do better with a stronger middle class. They won't be as rich but the country will be better off.

An economy where everyone has the ability to grow wealth.

Great interview Kamala!
Rote DNC moonbat boilerplate, that falls out of all of their mouths 24/7/365...

giphy.webp

You do realize the interviewer who WAS a supporter went on TV and blasted her for avoiding answering her questions, right? How is that crickets? 😄
I do realize that you re a trump supporter.

She did an interview with an MSDNC host who said only a few days ago Harris shouldn’t be questioned on her policy positions. So nothing groundbreaking here but on the bright side we did find out she was from a middle class family where people liked their yard and she allegedly work at MacDonalds.

She did an interview with an MSDNC host who said only a few days ago Harris shouldn’t be questioned on her policy positions. So nothing groundbreaking here but on the bright side we did find out she was from a middle class family where people liked their yard and she allegedly work at MacDonalds.
Another MAGGATT.

Rote DNC moonbat boilerplate, that falls out of all of their mouths 24/7/365...

giphy.webp

Sorry but you guys cried and asked why she wasn't giving interviews and that she couldn't talk and she was flaky but she wasn't any of that in this interview. Sounded well thought out.

Sorry she didn't talk about Hannibal lecter, her crowd sizes and Jimmy Kimmel's performance at the oscars.

Show how she wants to give Trump a chance at the next debate

His people were taking notes but it doesn't matter. Trump still has to know know how to debate and remember things.

Then speak in a coherent manner instead of the usual Democrats are bad

My guess they will just pin a label on his shirt "Remember the Alamo"

She was an attorney that made arguments in a court of law. Whereas Trump hired lawyers in a court of law.

She was on the debate team in college, Trump was in college and bragged that his daddy is richer than your daddy

Forum List

Back