We lost, and farewell.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
We lost the game, and thus our nation.

I can never forgive the people who let us lose our nation.

I wish I could've done more, although I did spend many years educating people, obviously that wasn't enough.

It seems this is it, there's nothing much more than can be done to save our nation.

Being here, while at times very entertaining, is now becoming more of an anger issue, than anything else by being here.

You know you have a problem here, when you feel much better when you leave the forum.

I had "Some" good times here, I really have.

But, there's no use at ruining my own life, for no reason, obviously Americans don't have the will to save their heritage, much if at all.

Therefor I need to worry about myself, and even though it seems like everything is basically getting worse be it mass shootings, terrorism, disease, fights in the streets, and everything else, except the "So called" economy which I don't see how it will last much longer with all this automation, or foreigners taking so many of our jobs.

But, while I'll admit I might be back here, and there, I'm "Planning" to not come back much more, if at all.

It's obvious that I can't do anything for a people who aren't willing to save their nation.

Perhaps I have offended people here, but at times it was quite necessary to open your eyes, I don't see how simple prejudiced words have become more of a problem, than violence, or losing one's nation, but hey I don't really grasp how Western society works.

So, good luck, all.

I wish I could've done more, although I did spend many years educating people, obviously that wasn't enough.

It seems this is it, there's nothing much more than can be done to save our nation.

Being here, while at times very entertaining, is now becoming more of an anger issue, than anything else by being here.

You know you have a problem here, when you feel much better when you leave the forum.

But, there's no use at ruining my own life, for no reason, obviously Americans don't have the will to save their heritage, much if at all.

Therefor I need to worry about myself, and even though it seems like everything is basically getting worse be it mass shootings, terrorism, disease, fights in the streets, and everything else, except the "So called" economy which I don't see how it will last much longer with all this automation, or foreigners taking so many of our jobs.

But, while I'll admit I might be back here, and there, I'm "Planning" to not come back much more, if at all.

It's obvious that I can't do anything for a people who aren't willing to save their nation.

Perhaps I have offended people here, but at times it was quite necessary to open your eyes, I don't see how simple prejudiced words have become more of a problem, than violence, or losing one's nation, but hey I don't really grasp how Western society works.

So, good luck, all.

no-please-dont-go.jpg

So, good luck, all.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out

So, good luck, all.

no-please-dont-go.jpg

upload_2018-1-27_3-13-58.png

The libtards can enjoy the shithole they're making for everyone, including themselves. Make your life an oasis of civilization, even if America is sunk.

America is better then it once was...when white was the only acceptable shade...

maxresdefault.jpg

America is better then it once was...when white was the only acceptable shade...

maxresdefault.jpg
Let's make sure America is punished for what it used to be, makes perfect sense.

How about we make sure history doesn't repeat itself and consider the context of this discussion ;)

Perfect sense, yes?

maxresdefault.jpg
Let's make sure America is punished for what it used to be, makes perfect sense.

How about we make sure history doesn't repeat itself and consider the context of this discussion ;)

Perfect sense, yes?
It can't be repeated unless our country turns to totalitarianism. And you know it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?
It can't be repeated unless our country turns to totalitarianism. And you know it.

It wasn't totalitarian when it happened.

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

Then to the point, that was then, this is now,

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

Not as a whole. That is true, but those little enclaves in the South where the poor people were being lynched were VERY totalitarian. Those sheriffs were the law of the land and they made sure that no one challenged them.

maxresdefault.jpg

While most lynched were Black, also a good deal of those lynched were Whites too, actually the biggest lynching was of Italians in Louisiana, and there were anti-Irish Catholic riots in Philadelphia attacking churches, and Irish people.

These are the kind of people who you are actually impacting more, with Balkanization (Multiculturalism)
Blacks, Italians, and Irish Catholics largely live around cities, and the suburbs, and by bringing in all these Hispanics into the cities, and suburbs, and others you're actually destroying them more than anything else.

I happen to think that's pretty sad, and sick.

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect sense, yes?

The problem with this proposed Amnesty, is it will invite in tons more people from the Third-World, I want to know when we draw the line?

I'm sure you could get 1.8 billion hungry children to migrate into the U.S.A as DACA youths rather than the 1.8 million DACA youths we currently have.

Of course if that happened then the U.S.A culture would be successfully eradicated.

As is slightly over 50% of babies born in the U.S.A are born non-White.

maxresdefault.jpg
Most murders aren’t racial...unless you are a racist.
So saying something about black on black crime is racist? It is also a documented fact? Race baiters ignore the facts because of the color of a person serves no purpose but trying to transfer the blame.

Forum List

Back