We lost, and farewell.

America is better then it once was...when white was the only acceptable shade...

maxresdefault.jpg
Most murders aren’t racial...unless you are a racist.

I did say in my OP that many in the West despise racist opinions more than actual violence, or loss of our culture.

Thanks for proving this as correct.

P.S
if you think Whites are so racist, and have a history of it, why is it even a good idea to bring in all these non-White immigrants?

How do you figure that Balkanization leads to any way or form less prejudices, or less ethnic turmoil?

That's truly ridiculous, most Liberals clearly aren't thinking straight, but are tools of the Globalist manipulations.

Please stay a little longer... Please, Please, Please say you will!

No?

Damn!!!

Well, for now I'll continue on this thread here, and there.

But, not more than that.

Every now, and then I might hit another thread in the future.

For now I think it's best to rest, this whole DACA thing is getting me way too angry.

America is better then it once was...when white was the only acceptable shade...

maxresdefault.jpg

I did say in my OP that many in the West despise racist opinions more than actual violence, or loss of our culture.

P.S
if you think Whites are so racist, and have a history of it, why is it even a good idea to bring in all these non-White immigrants?

How do you figure that Balkanization leads to any way or form less prejudices, or less ethnic turmoil?

That's truly ridiculous, most Liberals clearly aren't thinking straight, but are tools of the Globalist manipulations.

I don't think "whites" are so racist. I think individuals can be. Do you understand the difference?

Do you understand how dangerous that kind of hatred can be? Let me clue you in: mass graves.

maxresdefault.jpg
So saying something about black on black crime is racist? It is also a documented fact? Race baiters ignore the facts because of the color of a person serves no purpose but trying to transfer the blame.

Most crimes aren't racial. Or racist. They're crimes of opportunity and class has more impact than race. When people work so hard to develop racial theories of criminality and ignore other factors then I think it's important to ask WHY?

maxresdefault.jpg
So saying something about black on black crime is racist? It is also a documented fact? Race baiters ignore the facts because of the color of a person serves no purpose but trying to transfer the blame.

Most crimes aren't racial. Or racist. They're crimes of opportunity and class has more impact than race. When people work so hard to develop racial theories of criminality and ignore other factors then I think it's important to ask WHY?
What you are talking about are statistics Statistics are not racist.. There is no hard work in keeping statistics ,so you can ignore them, except on your part.

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S

I don't think "whites" are so racist. I think individuals can be. Do you understand the difference?

Do you understand how dangerous that kind of hatred can be? Let me clue you in: mass graves.
You prefer to let them rot in the sun? How callous are you?

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S

Most of these "Mass Graves" are in Balkanized settings where ethnic struggles for dominance lead to genocide, or in Colonial settings where greed lead to genocide.
Then there's Communist settings of genocide too, which was state power to stomp out Capitalism.

In what way, or form does importing in ethnic groups together, some how limit prejudices, or ethnic tensions?

Judging by Balkanized tensions in history, all over the frigging place, then no this mode of THOUGHT YOU HAVE is what promotes genocide, by bringing together groups which will fight for dominance, and survival.

We lost the game, and thus our nation.

I can never forgive the people who let us lose our nation.

I wish I could've done more, although I did spend many years educating people, obviously that wasn't enough.

It seems this is it, there's nothing much more than can be done to save our nation.

Being here, while at times very entertaining, is now becoming more of an anger issue, than anything else by being here.

You know you have a problem here, when you feel much better when you leave the forum.

I had "Some" good times here, I really have.

But, there's no use at ruining my own life, for no reason, obviously Americans don't have the will to save their heritage, much if at all.

Therefor I need to worry about myself, and even though it seems like everything is basically getting worse be it mass shootings, terrorism, disease, fights in the streets, and everything else, except the "So called" economy which I don't see how it will last much longer with all this automation, or foreigners taking so many of our jobs.

But, while I'll admit I might be back here, and there, I'm "Planning" to not come back much more, if at all.

It's obvious that I can't do anything for a people who aren't willing to save their nation.

Perhaps I have offended people here, but at times it was quite necessary to open your eyes, I don't see how simple prejudiced words have become more of a problem, than violence, or losing one's nation, but hey I don't really grasp how Western society works.

So, good luck, all.

Well at least you saved Europe. Get a tiny comb and you can, in the long drawn out hours of a solitary afternoon, still comb out that feather in your cap as your computer screen sits dark and your sad gaze looks on it as a long lost amusement park that now has no laughter, no one screaming as the big fake log comes down the log flume, no cotton candy or E-Tickets for sale or the smell of popcorn and old gum. Just rusting metal banisters and dandylions growing up through the cracks in the sidewalk and a weather-worn sign 'This way to the Land of Enchantment' hanging from one rusting hook.

You typed a good type, but sometimes, in the grand sweep of human events, typing just isn't enough.

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S

Most of these "Mass Graves" are in Balkanized settings where ethnic struggles for dominance lead to genocide, or in Colonial settings where greed lead to genocide.
Then there's Communist settings of genocide too, which was state power to stomp out Capitalism.

In what way, or form does importing in ethnic groups together, some how limit prejudices, or ethnic tensions?

Judging by Balkanized tensions in history, all over the frigging place, then no this mode of THOUGHT YOU HAVE is what promotes genocide, by bringing together groups which will fight for dominance, and survival.

What ethnic groups are being "imported"? You do realize, don't you...that roughly a quarter of America was originally settled by spanish speaking people and/or part of Mexico...? These are not foreign cultures by any means. They are as American as the English cultures.

maxresdefault.jpg

What you are talking about are statistics Statistics are not racist.. There is no hard work in keeping statistics ,so you can ignore them, except on your part.

Statistics are statistics. Numbers. They are not racist. But they also lack context. Statistics can be easily misused and often are.

Statistics don't tell the whole story.

maxresdefault.jpg

Statistics are statistics. Numbers. They are not racist. But they also lack context. Statistics can be easily misused and often are.

There are exceptions but not enough to not be aware of the statistics.

We lost the game, and thus our nation.

I can never forgive the people who let us lose our nation.

I wish I could've done more, although I did spend many years educating people, obviously that wasn't enough.

It seems this is it, there's nothing much more than can be done to save our nation.

Being here, while at times very entertaining, is now becoming more of an anger issue, than anything else by being here.

You know you have a problem here, when you feel much better when you leave the forum.

I had "Some" good times here, I really have.

But, there's no use at ruining my own life, for no reason, obviously Americans don't have the will to save their heritage, much if at all.

Therefor I need to worry about myself, and even though it seems like everything is basically getting worse be it mass shootings, terrorism, disease, fights in the streets, and everything else, except the "So called" economy which I don't see how it will last much longer with all this automation, or foreigners taking so many of our jobs.

But, while I'll admit I might be back here, and there, I'm "Planning" to not come back much more, if at all.

It's obvious that I can't do anything for a people who aren't willing to save their nation.

Perhaps I have offended people here, but at times it was quite necessary to open your eyes, I don't see how simple prejudiced words have become more of a problem, than violence, or losing one's nation, but hey I don't really grasp how Western society works.

So, good luck, all.

YAGE

There are exceptions but not enough to not be aware of the statistics.

It's not about exceptions.

It's about whether or not statistics tell the whole story. They don't.

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S

What ethnic groups are being "imported"? You do realize, don't you...that roughly a quarter of America was originally settled by spanish speaking people and/or part of Mexico...? These are not foreign cultures by any means. They are as American as the English cultures.

Most Mexicans aren't the same ones which were there back nearly 200 years ago, in fact even during the Texan Revolution most of Texas was majority Anglo, not Mexican.

The truth is there were few Spanish speaking settlers in these territories.

But, the issue you foster is a lot of Mexicans hate both Whites, and Blacks, they often just hate Americans, and the same goes for Whites, and Blacks often hating Mexicans.

This is a cause of prejudices, and conflict, that you support.

If there is massive conflict, be it Riots, Pogroms, Massacres, or Genocide between Whites, and Mexicans in the U.S South-West, we know people like you are to blame for bringing them here.

Last edited:
Besides, Spanish speaking people aren't only in the South-West.

We have loads of them here in New York, including the suburbs, and even the exhurbs (Beyond the suburbs) like where I live.

My village of Pawling is about 22% Hispanic, mostly Guatemalan, and Ecuadorian, although almost all my neighbors are White, because I live away from the couple of streets filled with Hispanics in apartment houses.

But, that's besides the point, we also have massive problems with them outside of the South-West

Yes, Pawling's hyper-segregated, the Hispanics all go into their Restaurants (Gulias deli, and La Guadalapana Deli) and we all go to our bar - restaurants like O'Connors, Taphouse Tavern, and McKinney and Doyles.

So, it's not out of control yet.

But, it's obvious we don't have good feelings about each other.

Largest mistake by anyone is believing minds will be changed on a website. If that is your mission here it is in vain.
Most here are cemented in their beliefs whatever they are and will defend their positions. Those that post on a website are more opinionated. The polar extremes reflected on this site and in the media really are not the reality of most Americans.

Largest mistake by anyone is believing minds will be changed on a website. If that is your mission here it is in vain.
Most here are cemented in their beliefs whatever they are and will defend their positions. Those that post on a website are more opinionated. The polar extremes reflected on this site and in the media really are not the reality of most Americans.

Indeed, most Americans don't even care about politics, they just watch sports, or reality TV.

Forum List

Back