We must restore constitutional government

"Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter." -Thomas Jefferson
That is why Jefferson fought the conservative Sedition Act and apparently that was the end of America's first conservative party, the Federalists. With the failure of that conservative party, America entered into "The Era of Good Feelings."

What was "conservative" about them? It appears they were the party of big government. They were the liberal party, in other words.

"Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter." -Thomas Jefferson
That is why Jefferson fought the conservative Sedition Act and apparently that was the end of America's first conservative party, the Federalists. With the failure of that conservative party, America entered into "The Era of Good Feelings."

What was "conservative" about them? It appears they were the party of big government. They were the liberal party, in other words.
I would suggest some reading, either history or some political ideology. Ever wonder why Hamilton was considered a conservative?

Hamilton was a big government conservative.

Many of our founders wanted big government ;) Look at Adams that played a very large part in our nations history.

Washington also appointed Hamilton as the first treasure sectary.

Funny how this idea of no government doesn't even stand the test of our founders! In fact our founders "created" the current constitution because the articles didn't work because the federal government didn't have enough power. Conservatives are fucking idiots.

Hamilton was a big government conservative.

Many of our founders wanted big government ;) Look at Adams that played a very large part in our nations history.

Washington also appointed Hamilton as the first treasure sectary.

Funny how this idea of no government doesn't even stand the test of our founders! In fact our founders "created" the current constitution because the articles didn't work because the federal government didn't have enough power. Conservatives are fucking idiots.

It's Bill of Rights Day! The Bill of Rights keeps the government SMALL. What we currently have is an aberration.

The people tasked with enforcing our laws are the same people violating our most important laws....

Beyond the controversial ways stingray technology works, the secrecy and deception law enforcement agencies use to cloak their use of the devices is also troubling. Law enforcement agencies around the country have routinely used the devices without obtaining a warrant from judges. In cases where they did obtain a warrant, they often deceived judges about the nature of the technology they planned to use. Instead of telling judges that they intended to use a stingray or cell site simulator, they have often mischaracterized the technology, describing it as a pen register device instead.

Hacker Lexicon: Stingrays, the Spy Tool the Government Tried, and Failed, to Hide
Then let the mueller investigation continue

The people tasked with enforcing our laws are the same people violating our most important laws....

Beyond the controversial ways stingray technology works, the secrecy and deception law enforcement agencies use to cloak their use of the devices is also troubling. Law enforcement agencies around the country have routinely used the devices without obtaining a warrant from judges. In cases where they did obtain a warrant, they often deceived judges about the nature of the technology they planned to use. Instead of telling judges that they intended to use a stingray or cell site simulator, they have often mischaracterized the technology, describing it as a pen register device instead.

Hacker Lexicon: Stingrays, the Spy Tool the Government Tried, and Failed, to Hide

The government wrote the constitution. You decide who is to govern. It’s called election.

It’s your responsibility to put the right people to govern, and then - the magic - they work for you. Grow the fuck up.

Then let the mueller investigation continue
I'm sorry - are you somehow under the impression that I am halting the "Mueller Investigation"? Are you under the impression I even have the power to do that if I wanted to?

By the way - where was your "let the investigation continue" spirit while Barack Insane Obama was in office?

P@triot, there will no pardon for Flynn or anyone else by Trump.

Ryan told him that impeachment would be the outcome if the President did anything of the sort.

P@triot, there will no pardon for Flynn or anyone else by Trump.

Ryan told him that impeachment would be the outcome if the President did anything of the sort.

Doubtful that Ryan told him that. If Trump acts within his constitutional authority, there will be no impeachment.

Don't be goofy.

One of these days the Republican party might have to realize that if they do not impeach Trump, it may very difficult for their party to recover from Trump. A war might be Trump's best bet. Not only would America be great again but it would be, in Trump's words, mannish.

Forum List

Back