We need a new Law in DC prohibiting "menacing" of officials

Do you support a new law prohibiting "menacing" and also holding Maxine Waters accountable?

• We need a new Federal Law to protect officials from "menacing" by mobs of harassers

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • If any GOP person is injured or killed Maxine Waters is culpable for incitemenand should be arrested

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Just calling for and inciting such harassment should have already resulted in Water's Censure.

Inciting harassment? What the hell is that?

Let’s not forget Trump inciting violence when he said that his 2nd Amendment friends would take care of Hillary .

This OP opposes Maxine Waters' call for harassment of GOP admin officials. If anyone is injured or assassinated, Maxine should be arrested for her encouragement of violence toward GOP/Trump supporters. Steve Scalese was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter, what will happen next?
Rep. Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials

This OP also opposes the stalking and harassment of GOP workers out in public, such as airports or restaurants. DC needs to create or enforce "menacing" laws to protect people from beeing harassed:

Menacing by Stalking. ... Section 2903.211 of the Ohio Revised Code explains menacing by stalking more specifically. This offense can be classified as either a first degree misdemeanor or fourth degree felony. A first degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to $1,000.00 in fines, 180 days in jail, or both.

(a) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by physical action, he/she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

Disorderly conduct is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of up to $150. Aggravated disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor in the fourth degree, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $250.

Public order. Disturbing the peace is a crime generally defined as the unsettling of proper order in a public space through one's actions. This can include creating loud noise by fighting or challenging to fight, disturbing others by loud noise, or using profanity.
Define "menacing" in legal terms.

This OP opposes Maxine Waters' call for harassment of GOP admin officials. If anyone is injured or assassinated, Maxine should be arrested for her encouragement of violence toward GOP/Trump supporters. Steve Scalese was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter, what will happen next?
Rep. Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials

This OP also opposes the stalking and harassment of GOP workers out in public, such as airports or restaurants. DC needs to create or enforce "menacing" laws to protect people from beeing harassed:

Menacing by Stalking. ... Section 2903.211 of the Ohio Revised Code explains menacing by stalking more specifically. This offense can be classified as either a first degree misdemeanor or fourth degree felony. A first degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to $1,000.00 in fines, 180 days in jail, or both.

(a) A person commits the crime of menacing if, by physical action, he/she intentionally places or attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

Disorderly conduct is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of up to $150. Aggravated disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor in the fourth degree, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $250.

Public order. Disturbing the peace is a crime generally defined as the unsettling of proper order in a public space through one's actions. This can include creating loud noise by fighting or challenging to fight, disturbing others by loud noise, or using profanity.
Define "menacing" in legal terms.
google it, it varies by state

There are already laws against harassment, physical threats and publicly disturbing the peace but the problem is that liberal filth in various local and state government position refuse to enforce these laws. What we need is people to enforce these public behavioral laws already on the books.

After someone is killed or injured its too late to enforce the laws. We need police to stop the harassment now BEFORE someone gets hurt.

I agree with you 100%! Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are.

since it is obvious this is directed at liberals and democrats then I consider it VERY MENACING and demand that YOU be arrested!.....

so let's hurry up and pass that law!

don't forget
for every 1 maxine waters there are 10 limbaughs and 5 ann coulters.....

Such is the authoritarian right's contempt for free expression, fear of dissent, and desire to compel conformity.

Conservatives seek more government, bigger government, at the expense of individual liberty.

"at the expense of individual liberty"

for me and you....

but never for themselves!
Harassing those you disagree with is "at the expense of individual liberty"...

Or just "your" liberty?

Your "free expression " affords you the "right" to "assault " me, in public?

Please do elaborate.

The GOP need to run ads of Hillary and Holder. And Maxine Waters calling for violence unless the American People vote them back into power.

These people need to lose big next month.

There are already laws against harassment, physical threats and publicly disturbing the peace but the problem is that liberal filth in various local and state government position refuse to enforce these laws. What we need is people to enforce these public behavioral laws already on the books.

After someone is killed or injured its too late to enforce the laws. We need police to stop the harassment now BEFORE someone gets hurt.

I agree with you 100%! Today's liberals are criminals ill-suited to civilized society. Believe me, I WANT these leftist hate mobs put down like the rabid dogs they are.

rush limbaugh "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

ann coulter "we should shoot a few liberals"

If any liberal or rino or moderate or muslim or gay or black is killed then these 2 MUST be held responsible! and they will deserve the same punishments!
A winning argument.

"LOOK"

He did it too.

You agree that those who disagree with me should harass, intimidate and assault me because I don't march in lockstep with them.

Careful how you answer this question...

You may expose yourself to being a moron.

but tomorrow the NRA could be harassing antifa or the Tea Party could be harassing the ACLU
:102: You REALLY believe that nonsense?!

Fictitious harassment examples, come up with better ones.

What GOP orgs can you picture harassing dems like the dem mobs harassing Ted Cruz, Sarah Huckabee, Mitch McConnell, Kirstjen Nielsen, etc. Didn't want to say the GOP should harass Pelosi, Feinstein, Booker, et.al

rush limbaugh "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

ann coulter "we should shoot a few liberals"

If any liberal or rino or moderate or muslim or gay or black is killed then these 2 MUST be held responsible! and they will deserve the same punishments!
A winning argument.

"LOOK"

He did it too.

You agree that those who disagree with me should harass, intimidate and assault me because I don't march in lockstep with them.

Careful how you answer this question...

You may expose yourself to being a moron.

"You agree that those who disagree with me should harass, intimidate and assault me because I don't march in lockstep with them."

nope.

I agree that if any liberal does it and deserves to be punished for it then the same punishment should apply to conservatives....

you do agree that the law should apply to EVERYONE equally?

no?

Such is the authoritarian right's contempt for free expression, fear of dissent, and desire to compel conformity.

Conservatives seek more government, bigger government, at the expense of individual liberty.
I just melt when you express your Bullshit so eloquently.

So you support gay rights?
an end to the war on pot?
legalized prostitution?

Forum List

Back