*We Need A President @ USMB*

Sorry bout that,

And what would be the job of President of the USMB?

1. Well the President always sets the tone, tone of a nation, tone of a site, he will be required to raise funds for his election.
  2. ALL funds go to the site for use in keeping it working.
  3. The President will get his own special heading to post in, where he can moderate it himself, blow/block hard asses from the heading, and pretty much rule it like its his site.
  4. He also gets to bring in a cabinet to advise him or her and help him or her for that matter to steer his or her Presidency.
  5. It will be interesting to say the least.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The President of USMB will talk to the world with the authority of being President of this site.
  2. Having been duly elected.

3. Regards,
  4. SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It takes a certain person to see the best course of action, like George Washington that is how good ideas get started, I don't expect to be voted President, but its my exclusive idea.
  2. It is the best idea ever being proposed on this site.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

And what would be the job of President of the USMB?

1. Well the President always sets the tone, tone of a nation, tone of a site, he will be required to raise funds for his election.
  2. ALL funds go to the site for use in keeping it working.
  3. The President will get his own special heading to post in, where he can moderate it himself, blow/block hard asses from the heading, and pretty much rule it like its his site.
  4. He also gets to bring in a cabinet to advise him or her and help him or her for that matter to steer his or her Presidency.
  5. It will be interesting to say the least.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Don’t we have ALL of that already...in the form of Cereal Killer? It is his site (as I understand it). So I think he’s already the President when it comes to the responsibilities you outlined above.

Forum List

Back