🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we need a Trump imperial presidency.

lol, good ole Polutico. You would NEVER see anything like this on some Democrat like, Hillary, Obama from that site.

In my opinion: the imperial President was Obama and should have been impeached for Treason and being an enemy within

• Banned
IMPEACH HILLARY FROM AMERICA AND DEPORT HER TO SYRIA OR PAKISTAN!

I think we've had enough imperialism in the White House. Lawmaking by executive fiat has gone way too far for way too long. But we do need someone who is not a career politician for a change. Both sides of the aisle have "been in each other's "pockets" and playing "let's make a deal," "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" for way too long in order to keep the status quo in place. I don't expect it will ever happen, but I agree with others that "term limits" need to come about. Presidents have term limits, governors have term limits, and probably depending on state laws from one state to another, state senators and representatives ... so why not term limits on US Senators and US Representatives?

some folks wanna impeach President Trump.

folks are crazy.

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office?

How insane is this? The Donald hasn't even been elected yet and they're already talking about Impeaching him :uhoh3:
Fine with me. He can declare martial law even sooner because there is no way in hell he is going to go into the lions den and work with those bastards in a sane calm manner...the primary season is just the beginning. Once he is president he will be dealing with 535 jackals that want nothing more than to stop him. We need him to declare martial law and get emergency powers etc.

IMPEACH HILLARY FROM AMERICA AND DEPORT HER TO SYRIA OR PAKISTAN!

Nuclear Power in Pakistan and they will force up their nukes bomb with 100 new.

Syria I prefer. Helping the Rebels if Assad try to win vs IS then we go for Assads regim. 45,000-49,000 troops from Federal reserve force.

I don't know if Assad will fight with reserve force do we going to war with 300,000 troops.

Trump will take Belarus in war with 90,000 ground troops even vs reserve in Belarus.

Forum List

Back