We need another archibald cox or kenneth starr to lead the way....

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
since we now have the crooked policing the crooked while the real police get treated like shit.

we need someone in the government now to start overseeing their own, we would expect we common folk are entitled to the same justice system as hillary or anyone else.

Archibald Cox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaArchibald_CoxWikipedia
Archibald Cox, Jr. (May 17, 1912 – May 29, 2004) was an American lawyer, legal scholar and professor, whose career alternated between academia and government. As a faculty member at the Harvard Law School, he became one of the early experts in federal labor law.
Early life and law career · ‎Solicitor-General of the ... · ‎Watergate special prosecutor

i'm betting everything that the American People are sick and tired of clinton law.

Ken Starr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

since we now have the crooked policing the crooked while the real police get treated like shit.

we need someone in the government now to start overseeing their own, we would expect we common folk are entitled to the same justice system as hillary or anyone else.

Archibald Cox, Jr. (May 17, 1912 – May 29, 2004) was an American lawyer, legal scholar and professor, whose career alternated between academia and government. As a faculty member at the Harvard Law School, he became one of the early experts in federal labor law.
Early life and law career · ‎Solicitor-General of the ... · ‎Watergate special prosecutor

i'm betting everything that the American People are sick and tired of clinton law.

Yeah, Starr got her the last time, oh wait no he did not and all he got was Bill lying about his sexual affair with a fat intern in a blue dress...

25+ years and still the bitch has you guys dreaming of putting her away and you never will!

Funny. Last I heard Ken Starr was fired for sexual misconduct.

Ken Starr: Baylor fires president amid rape scandal | SI.com

saturday night massacre - Google Search

• Banned

Funny. Last I heard Ken Starr was fired for sexual misconduct.

Ken Starr: Baylor fires president amid rape scandal | SI.com
i'm going to say this once...he did not... have sexual relations with.....

• Banned

Yeah, Starr got her the last time, oh wait no he did not and all he got was Bill lying about his sexual affair with a fat intern in a blue dress...

25+ years and still the bitch has you guys dreaming of putting her away and you never will!
which bitch ?

which bitch ?

Seeing I am writing about Clinton should have told you the name but it seem I have to clue you in!

• Banned

which bitch ?

Seeing I am writing about Clinton should have told you the name but it seem I have to clue you in!
i thought you might have meant miss lewinsky, monica, she was twenty two.

Forum List

Back