we need to bring back the Chinese Exclusion Act, my friends!

I understand that all Chinese Nationals are expected to spy for the CCP upon "request", with stern penalties for non-cooperation.

If true, all visas should be revoked.

No one bashes china more than I do

but not every chinese person is a spy

in fact most are not

but china does pressure chinese students in America to report fellow students who are too friendly with Americans

in fact most are not

but china does pressure chinese students in America to report fellow students who are too friendly with Americans

I am not anti-Chinese people. But a gun to one's head (or aimed at the family in China) makes one behave.

in fact most are not

I am not anti-Chinese people. But a gun to one's head (or aimed at the family in China) makes one behave.
That does happen

but most chinese citizens in the US do not have access to sensitive information

in fact most are not

That does happen

That's not the point.

in fact most are not

That does happen

Whats not discussed enough is how many chinese students study in the US

We should set strict quotas at a much lower level

payback is a bitch, and China will get some payback!

I agree

And cancel all debt ....world wide ,every nation on earth gets a pass on any chink debt

hundredhandsfavorite.jpeg

The Left in this country has no problem demanding US financial institutions to forgive debt. Why not demand that of China?

China and the Democrats (i repeat myself) would rather see America fail than Trump succeed.

that's why we have the Chinese virus, my friends!

Forum List

Back